• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey if you’re still searching I’m open to doing an Mha RP! I only do MxM or platonic and I tend to be very heavy on angsty plots filled with fluff if that’s ok with you

I appreciate you reaching out to me be but, I have to decline. I'm nor very good at angsty rp's just yet. I'm sorry.

Howdy, I'd be down to doing an MHA roleplay, if you're still looking for any individuals to roleplay with ^^

I'm always down for Friday Night Funkin, do you know mods? (I've done with or without though I do rp some mod charas quite often so figured to ask)

I'm always down for Friday Night Funkin, do you know mods? (I've done with or without though I do rp some mod charas quite often so figured to ask)
I know a few of them. There's probably more out there that I'm not aware of.

Are you still interested in maybe doing a BNHA RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back