What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay Partner

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Magical, Multiverse, Super Powers

Discord12333

Music Sooths The Soul
Hey all! I am new to RPN and was hoping to make a new friend on here! I'm currently looking for a semi literate partner (2-3 sentences). I will also except different au's but, if I am unfamiliar with it, please don't be offended by me declining. I don't want to ruin an au for you due to my lack of knowledge.

These are the fandoms I'm currently in.
- Bendy And The Ink Machine
-Splatoon (along with the manga)
-Disney
- Hunter x Hunter
-My Hero Academia
- Hunter X Hunter
-RWBY

If there's something you'd like to rp but, don't see it on the list, don't hesitate to ask me. I might be into that fandom and just forgot to mention it.

I'm cool with using oc's since I have a few myself. As for the story, we can collaborate on that if you like. I like doing random rp's where anything can happen or just semi sticking to the main plot of the existing universe. I also prefer to split the cannon characters up evenly instead of forcing each other to play them all. I like this to be fair and fun for the both of us.

As for rules, as long as it's alright with the with the servers, then it's alright with me.
I will try to answer as soon as possible but, like I said, I'm still new to RPN and also have a few things to work out irl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)