• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
The footsteps of Ryuuji’s boots against the marble floors echoed coldly through the hall, matching his slow methodical pace through the manor. The air around him shimmered and twisted with intense heat, a stark contrast to the bitter cold outside. Any stray guild members or manor staff who happened to cross his path immediately stepped to the side as he passed. There was an immense and suffocating pressure emanating from him, strong enough to be felt by anyone who dared venture close.
On his way to the manor from the guild hall, Ryuuji had actually managed to calm himself down a great deal. The events at the Lamia guild hall were, in the end, trivial and inconsequential, and he’d eventually come to realize that. Cold weather always seemed to help diffuse his temper, and he felt the chill in the air to be oddly relaxing.
However, when he’d found out about the prior events that had transpired in the courtyard, it didn’t matter how calm he’d been. Even if he’d been at a state of meditative peace when he heard the events, it wouldn’t have mattered. It took every fiber of his being and every ounce of his willpower to stop himself from simply letting loose and taking out a quarter of the estate. With a great effort, he managed to push all thoughts of immediate revenge out of his mind. There would be plenty of time for that later. What he had to do first was much, much more important.
Eventually, he came to the room he was looking for, and stopped in front of it, facing the door. He looked down at the note he’d been given and double checked to make sure this was, in fact, the correct room. This was it. He stared for a few seconds more, before slamming his foot square in the center of the door, much in the same way he’d done when he’d entered the guild hall. This time, however, he put considerably more force behind the kick, and instead of simply swinging open, the door was blasted off its hinges and fell to the floor with a loud clatter.
He took one step into the room and froze. There were more people in here than he’d expected, and not all of them were people he recognized. Of course he recognized Christina, but there was a blue haired man and a purple haired man that he hadn’t met before. Ryuuji paused a second as he looked in the direction of the purple haired man. He seemed oddly familiar, as if Ryuuji had seen him in a dream. It was probably nothing though. Of course Alex was also there, and in his arms he held… Amaya. The second he laid eyes on her he felt all of his hate and anger drain away. Wordlessly, he crossed the room slowly, making his way over to where Amaya was before pulling her into a tight emotional embrace.
It was a solid thirty seconds before Ryuuji finally spoke. “Abbadon told me what happened,” he said softly, not much above a whisper. “I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you really needed me,”.
Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Bastion Teloska
Terrified before fleeing the scene

Bastion was a blushing mess for a moment when Amaya placed his hand directly on her face, he still had the magic running along his palm and the eerie sound coming from his throat, though the sound and magic was cut off very quickly when several others started popping up in the room. Nope he couldn’t handle this at all. He whispered softly so only Amaya could hear him, “It’s okay. I know you were angry. I just didn’t want anyone to fight for this exact reason.” His logic was sound and it made more sense why he’d interfered now at least. His voice failed out though and his head lifted slightly when he sensed the angry fluctuation in the cold air. It got closer and Bastion started to panic, while he had mildly been prepared for something he wasn’t fully ready when the door was violently kicked in and an extremely pissed off red head stormed in. Another angry scary person. His inner child started to panic and he dipped his head apologetically to Amaya. “Leaving.” Was all he said before launching to his feet, his tall lanky body moving a bit awkwardly as he very intently shoved his way past the guy who had kicked the door in and ran down the corridors at top speed. He wasn’t having it.

It took him no time to make it to his room where he shut the door and locked it; not that it would do any good if someone broke it in. He was in full retreat mode, knees pulled to his chest as he desperately fought the panic rising in his stomach; though he eventually gave in, went to the restroom and vomited. Anyone would be lucky to see him for the next week if not month or more. He wasn’t going anywhere any time soon or leaving his room.

@NobodyCuzHeRanAway

• Shyilia Faris

Shyilia eventually sighed and walked off from the girl threatening to Messei. Really, she assumed she'd leave or at-least try not to cause anymore trouble for her. As was quite often in the guild hall she heard a commotion from downstairs, the small girl looking to watch Kerberosa run out of the building and Hitomi to head to her room not long after with Toki trailing behind her. Likely after her tail...honestly the red head harassed the poor kitsune way too often over it, but what could one do? What caught her ear however was Veronica and several others mentioning the special mission that they'd received just this morning the Forest Shaman had tacked to the notice board. Or well, a small stack of Moonions did given she was a little to short to reach where she put it...but hey, she still made it happen!

Nonetheless it did sound like a rather dangerous mission but she really had no choice but to put something so urgent up there. After all, worst case scenario they were in league with the Cult of Zeref, best case scenario they were still a group of dangerous individuals that were causing some terror. In either situation they needed to be taken out! Luckily, several members of her guild already seemed interested in it. She was confident they could take down some of them at the very least, maybe even all? She wasn't sure if the letter had been sent to the other guilds or not but she'd imagine they had. Hopefully with combined efforts, if members from any of the others went, they'd be able to complete the mission quickly and easily.

Nonetheless she soon walked downstairs, "If you're all going...please be careful." She spoke with a small smile. "You're all strong, I know that, you can take care of yourselves. Just...be careful." She said. "And welcome back Ikora, it's nice to see you again." She added on happily. It was good to see so many old faces and new ones, it made the petite Guild Master pretty happy. Even if some of the older people who were returning were yet unaware that she was the new Guild Master...which...did make her pretty nervous to tell it to them. But she was sure no one would particularly mind it right?
    The Elder The Elder Blackvelvet Blackvelvet @FT Peoples

Noelle Frenandes
"Ah Magnolia Town, how I missed you" Said Noelle from a top a hill looking over the city. It had been three years, Noelle had been away from the town, travelling the world and the continents, living out in the wild and being free. She began her trek into the city as she walked down the hill and into the town, dressed in her normal armor. "Hmm Guess I should visit mom before making my way to the guild hall" She said to herself as she made a turn off the main street leading up to her old home. Getting to the door she gave a knock, finding that after a few moments there was no answer. "Hmm, strange, mom kept a spare key around here somewhere though" She said to herself lookign under a nearby pot and finding the key.

She walked inside of her home, finding that the place was empty and devoid of all things. "No one's here..." She said to her self making her way back outside. As she did she saw a few passer bys walking down the street, and walking up to an old lady she said "Hey, do you know where the people who lived in that house went". "Oh the Fernandes's, they left about 2 years ago, real tragic their daughter was pronounced dead" The lady said walking away. Noelle stood frozen, not sure what to think, to her parents knowledge she was dead for 2 years, she knew things would be different but for people to think she was dead... The guild She thought to her self as she began to sprint towards the guild hall.

With a loud bang and loud panting the guild hall doors burst open, Noelle standing where they had. She stood there for a second glancing over the few people who were currently in the guild. "I'm back" she said glancing over every one and seeing those that she had recognized. Walking up to Shyilia she wrapped her arms around her, pulling her in tightly against her breastplate "It's been so long Shyilia, listen I need to speak to guild master Lucinda, she around?" She asked releasing the girl from her clutches and the cold metal of her breastplate.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @FT Guild

Varian Amberstar
Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten The Elder The Elder Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Britt-21 Britt-21

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian instinctively backed off a bit when his attack collided with Miles', though he was a bit confused by the smoke, neither of those attacks should have created something like that. He looked around and saw the second mage appear, who seemed to be the source of the smoke. Smoke magic perhaps? Maybe, though he hadn't seen her cast anything so he couldn't be sure, definitely something to be wary of.

Varian little chuckled at the Aura mages response "Honestly, I'm a little disappointed, but it's certainly an intriguing offer. How can I say no?" Fortunately, he was provided a small amount of time from is small companions flurry of attacks "Great job Akita! Keep him distracted for as long as possible!" He then began focusing his energy to a central point, electricity arcing off his body at an increasing frequency. The lightning mage held onto the energy until he could get a clear shot at Miles, releasing the large beam of lightning and if it hit, Miles would definitely find it a bit painful.

The lightning mage backed off a little, leaning on a nearby tree to catch his breath "Wow! That took more out of me than I thought, I really need to practise more." He then turned his head up as he saw a projectile some from the ship and proceed to be blocked by David, he had needed to shade his eyes in order to see through the red light that suddenly bathed the area. His heart rate increased as he saw David fall, unsure of what to do, he didn't have the speed or strength to catch him. This had left him thoroughly distracted.

558C3167-4A1B-4186-B425-24A9203A45BE.pngMentions: Keira Kyuubey Kyuubey Ikora The Elder The Elder
Interactions: 1314 (Lela) Scrin Scrin
Magnolia: Town Square8CFC5413-A8DF-481E-89EA-CE5FCCA4F806.jpeg The continent of Fiore was struck with what appeared to be the start of a harsh winter, it was colder now than it had been most years before and the sudden shift in the temperature caused a lot of the market stalls that typically operated within the streets to close up for the season and sell their goods elsewhere. Magnolia was still as busy as ever though, the streets bustling with life of all ages even as the snow blanketed the magical hub in its entirety. Lucas had been up since the crack of dawn fulfilling his usual duties, this included gathering the resources and other items requested by the mages of Fairy Tail that were soon to be heading out on missions and the like. He prided himself on ensuring that all of his guild mates could go about their missions fully equipped and fully prepared, after all, there’s nothing worse then embarking on a dangerous mission without the necessary resources.

However, even if he did enjoy doing what he did; it was freezing. And whilst Lucas was nearing the end of his quest he still had one more stall to go to in order to pick up an order. Upon nearing the shop, the blonde looked up at the sign above to him to double check he was in the right place and then hurried in with a confident shove of the door, a warm and friendly smile adorning his face as he waved a greeting over to the woman behind the counter. Making his way over towards the shopkeeper, Lucas reached into his pocket seemingly puffing out his cheeks as he rummaged through them until he found a ticket of sorts and placed it on the counter in one swift movement. The shopkeeper smiled as she took the ticket and reached over behind her, grabbing a box full of ammunition and other equipment ordered by none other than Fairy Tails 1314 and stuffed them into a bag before placing it on the counter. “Thank you, miss!” Thanked the mage, swiftly grabbing the bag of ammunition as he placed a tip in the woman’s hands. “I hope you have a good day!” He chirped, waving towards the woman with thankful smile as he headed outside and back into the cold.

Now equipped with everything he needed, Lucas made his way back to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall with relative haste. Upon arriving, Lucas kicked the door open and scurried in, frame seemingly overtaken with bags as he placed every single one onto a table in the centre of the massive hall. “Sorry everyone! It took more time than I thought, but everything is here!” He called out indiscriminately. Voice shaky with every word seemingly encased with a loss of breath. In that moment, half a dozen mages seemingly stormed over towards the table and began tearing through the bags in search of their items. Lucas wanted nothing to do with it, and thus he made sure to swipe the bag of Lela’s ammunition away before anything could happen to it and made his way over to the accumulated group.

Upon seeing the latest mission poster that was pinned into the notice board, the boys eyes seemingly twinkled before they grew void and filed with annoyance.Another fun looking mission that I can’t go on, man I hate this...’. He thought, his frame sunk in a sullen fashion as the aura of annoyance emanated from his being. However, he shot back up almost instantly as he saw Lela stood there, and thus he quickly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her away from the group discreetly and behind some barrels. “You’ll teach me to shoot, won’t you?” Asked Lucas passionately, expression sincere as he continued. “I really want to go on this mission, I’m bored! Staying inside is so boring, I want to help! I want to be useful!” Lela knew much like anybody else just how useful the boy actually was, but his lack of self confidence never let him realise that. “Oh, and we’ll have to keep this between us. The others probably won’t take kindly to me coming along... Keira and Ikora especially won’t be happy, but I don’t see an issue if I stick with you, since you stay out of harms way.” The mage smiled towards the female as he handed her the bag of ammunition, his smile soon vanished as a determined and serious look formed on his face.

Lucas didn’t really know if this was a good idea or not, but it had been two whole years since he was able to go out on a mission with everyone. He missed it so much, and boy did he know it.

Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town
sample_23c81844f1730fcaa6d7e6e654a3c5f9.jpg
Toki rubbed her head into that deliciously soft tail, only pausing briefly to lift her face enough to look up at the blonde fox to offer a smile in return. "Unlike you, I don't have a big fluffy tail and ears." She continued to let herself be consumed by the seemingly otherworldly fluff, not even bothering to cease her stroking hands at the mention of Eishi. "Hmm... Nah...." Was all she said, her eyes looking down to see the little creature itself rubbing up against the kitsune's tail. In truth, her little familiar probably enjoyed the fluff even more than she did. Eishi was always looking for the softest, most luxurious places to lay down after all.

The three of them fell into a routine as she and Eishi continued to enjoy that soft fluff as it's owner hummed out a tune as she worked. As much as she loved that softness, even she got bored eventually and so after a few minutes she leaned forward, propping herself up on her knees to press against Hitomi's back. She was careful to keep that fluff as encased around her as she could as she planted her chin on the other girl's shoulder, peering down at the nearly finished pillow. "What're you making that for, anyways?" She paused briefly, tilting her head ever-so-slightly before continuing. "Actually, why're you sitting out in the snow making pillows by yourself?" As her fluff-tanks neared full capacity her mind started to process other things and that processing only raised questions as to why they were even out there to begin with.

Magnolia Town
Interactions: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum (Hitomi)
Mentions: N/A

VC4_Kai_Artwork.png1314's felt the tug on her arm just as its peripheral vision noted Lucas's approach. It ducked behind the barrels with Lucas, though it was not sure why it was doings so. The boy made his plea for help, and 1314 peeked over the barrel to ensure that Squadmate Ikora and Squadmate Keira were still with the quest-giver. "You wish to return to mission-ready status by training with Unit 1314? Have your repairs been successfully completed, Squadmate Lucas?" The sniper's brow furrowed a bit with his response. "Well, they've been partially completed!" He said, with his best attempt at a convincing voice. Taking a look back at Squadmate Ikora and Squadmate Keira again, 1314's mind attempted to process the situation. Its mind was never made with optional requests in mind, and it struggled to make a choice as to its course of action. "Squad cohesion is of paramount importance in the field, Squadmate Lucas. While I find you to be of utmost utility and a very capable human to have on Fairy Tail's side on the battlefield, you must complete your repairs before Fairy Tail can allow you on missions once again. If you were found out before your repairs are complete, Squadmate Ikora and Squadmate Keira will be highly agitated, which would lead to a decrease of overall squad cohesion and efficiency. I cannot allow that to take place." 1314 stood and walked back around the barrels to rejoin the squad for the mission. It did not like to leave a capable squadmate such as Lucas behind, but 1314 had no choice. He would see that waiting was for the best in time.

Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder
Interactions: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Yui Takashiro
1580260552019.png

This morning was the biggest pain in the ass that Yui could have asked for. This is because she made curry first thing in the morning in her pjs but wound up eating the whole damn batch. So she spent more time making more curry, only to eat that bowl too. She couldnt help it! She loved food! Especially this curry she managed to put together which was so lovely and felt like a party in the mouth. Many people in the guild always wondered where she put the food because clearly it wasnt her stomach. Yui just always burned it off and no matter what she ate, she wouldnt gain a pound. Her stomach also held so much for no reason too, which inclined people to go on ahead and try to challenge her to food contests where she'd win majority of the time. Anyways, back to the curry situation. All she was doing was eating her batches of curry, after her fourth one, she finally couldnt eat anymore and was able to save the batch for someone who happens to like curry a lot. ( LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari ) Wrapping up the bowl, changing her clothes, and getting ready to head out to the cold with her Exceed Lillie, she was excited to hurry to the guild with her nice and hot curry bowl. Happily making her way to the guild, she hummed and bopped her head in the process.

Before the young mage knew it, she was at her guild and she sung softly, activating her buff to make her stronger and she kicked the doors open "GOOOOOOOD DAY MY FRIENDS!" she said happily with a laugh before heading inside while the doors slowly closed behind her and she made her way to the counter. Putting her curry bowl on top and looking around "Where is Luca?" she asked herself with a pout, her cheeks puffing up before she continued to look around the guild with her eyes, all the While Lillie stood guard of the curry just to make sure no one stole it from the counter. Before Yui knew it, she noticed a few blonde strands of hair sticking up from behind some barrels. Tilting her head with curiosity she spoke "Stay here Lillie, I'll be right back, promise!" she said before sneaking up to a bunch of barrels, watching as these blonde strands continued to wiggle about and as she drew closer she heard voices, which made her silently giggle before suddenly coming up on Luca's side "LUCA!" she said with a laugh, giggling as she suddenly hugged one of her favorite people before looking at Lela "Hello to you too Lela! I hope you're doing okay!" she then looked back at Luca "I brought you something really nice and warm! It's your favorite!" she then pouted once again "It took me a lot longer than expected because I did eat the first few batches...I couldnt help myself..." she felt bad that it took so long but at least he had his curry right? He had a fresh bowl just for him unless he felt like sharing, that was okay too.

Yui knew that he was sick and in her mind, curry is what made him happy and curry was also good for the soul. So it had perfect properties for both emotional and physical health! "So why are we hiding back here? Are we sharing secrets?" she asked, with clear interest on her face.

Scrin Scrin (asked a question)​

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕪𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕠𝕧

Kat seemed to have calmed down when the troublemaker left, she listened to Milly before Lucia chimed in, she sighed, "I'd never fire my weapons unless I intend to kill the thing in front of me, waste of time to just fire off without a proper purpose." she said. The Joyan soon made her weapon disappear and started to serve everyone once again, mainly refills.. That was until she noticed some dude just, hanging back, little odd that they would, usually they'd come up and be more... Well then again not everyone is as 'Hello I am crazy Joyan woman nice to meet you' like she is. She grabbed a few cold bottles of hard soda and walked out from behind the bar, and up to the stranger. "Sorry, been stupid day so far." she said and set a bottle on a table next to him. "But let me guess.. You're looking to join this guild?" she asks, so far they've had quite a few people come in looking to join, so she just went ahead and assumed.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Direct interaction) PlusUltra PlusUltra Mitchs98 Mitchs98

bird boy.jpg
People had been ignoring Jackdaw for a bit of a while and he thought he might just end up going to a different guild.
That was until however some kind of crazy and probably drunk person walked up to him.
When she mentioned whether he was here to join the guild then he saw his opportunity.
"Ah yes I suppose I am. I need a place to crash and a way to make money so I thought why not just join a guild."
That was sort of true. Well mostly true. He left out the part about him searching for a woman. But him looking for someone wouldn't be a cause for alarm so he figured he'd try his luck.
"You don't happen to know a person by the name Rayleigh Sparrow? I'm searching for this person. I guess you say I'm abit of a fan."
He wasn't sure if Rayleigh was the same person he had heard rumors about. A man by the name of sparrow who fought dark wizards and had joined a guild in fiore.
The rayleigh he knew was a girl. But it had been years so she would be an adult by this point. But something about the rumors just felt like she would be here somewhere.
"Also can I get some of that?" He said pointing to one of the bottles.
He hoped his nice-boy attitude would fool the woman infront of him. He didn't want to form enemies and any potential allies would be beneficial for his stay at the guild.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 (Direct interaction) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:

• The obsidian haired boy handed the dagger over with a smile a child might have worn, one proud of their accomplishments. That was one thing about the blacksmith, he always took the utmost pride in his work. Leondres had always gotten overly giddy about receiving his gifts and whilst someone looking in might think Leo was being ecstatic just to make Zael feel better, Zael surely never got that vibe. His gaze slid over to meet Alex’s for a moment, noticing the respectful head bow and he threw a hand up to wave in response. Crap that was probably too casual. He beat himself up mentally, wanting to ram his head into the nearest wall. While he was royalty, he never truly acted like it, trying to always treat others how they treated him, forgetting the status he held. “ Tch. “ The sound came out audibly and he suddenly wanted to disappear and leave his cousin standing there once again alone. Not like Leo would mind, he usually found amusement in almost everything. He ran a hand through his splayed black hair, green eyes lingering on the almost empty battlefield now but they soon singled out Cadence whom was approaching them. The look on his face didn’t seem too thrilled and Zael offered him a look of solace. “ I’m already out in the open, might as well accompany you. “ He held a hand out then, the way one would if asking another to dance, a charming smile tugging at his lips. Clearly Cadence needed to be cheered up, so Zael would be damned if he wouldn’t try to at least ease some of that negativity that was written as clear as day on his face. “ Lead the way, brother. “ The last bit fell from his lips, albeit with a sense of not really accepting that family relationship.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Last edited:
1580274789049.png
𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕪𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕠𝕧
The tall Joyan woman listened to the boy speak,-boy being any man shorter than her, even if it wasn't very short.-, the question he asked was quite specific, "No. I don't think I have heard of this person." she answered, drinking her hard soda down like it was water. Since it's not really a high percentage of alcohol she didn't mind downing it there and now, but when the boy asked about one of the ones on the shelf, she smiled, "I'll do one better." she said and walked behind the bar, grabbing one of her homemade stuff from under the counter, it was a mix of Joyan spirit(Vodka), and one of the top proof Fiore drinks. With watermelon juice mixed in. It tasted mainly fruity but if you drank it like water, you'd really taste the alcohol. She opened the top and walked over with two glasses. "Since you're being polite, and seem quite eager for a drink. I think something proper is in order. This is from my special stash, a mix of my motherlands number one liquor, and this places... I hate to call this stuff Liquor." she said, pouring him a glass. "No name for it yet. But it needs to be something strong, something powerful." she said, Then poured herself a glass. Drinking straight from the bottle in front of this one would seem rude, she's trying to make an impression.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Velvet_Model_Render.jpgReiss suddenly found her break under a barrage of new (and weird) things to watch. As she watched the fight between the 3 people before her, a small creature caught her eye as it scuttled past her, carrying a paper and a pen. "AAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!" Reiss exploded in glee as she dropped her bread and her hands shot to her cheeks in surprise. "You're so CUTE!!!" She called out to it as it rushed past. Seeing the monocle on its face and the tie around its... (Neck?), Reiss quickly realized that this was no ordinary crab: this was a WORKING CRAB. And he appeared to be in some very important business indeed! "I'll see you later, Mr. Crabby!" She gave a quick salute as it went on its way. Not but a few seconds later, a massive tentacled creature followed in much the same way, grabbing injured people and whisking them away. Boy, there sure are some busy wildlife around here.... She thought to herself.

Just as she had gone to turn back to the first at hand, a massive cannonball came screeching in the direction of everyone nearby.
"aaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" She shrieked in shock as she threw herself behind a tree to hide. Little did she know, someone else had blocked the shot and deflected it to one side, presumable saving everyone? So not everyone here is fighting? I am so confused.... Reiss stepped out to see that the man, whose name was apparently David Warring, had gravely injured himself in the effort. Reiss' brow furrowed in anger, an emotion rare to find in her Judicator form. Looking up, she saw the ship that had fired the shot floating high above the swampy bog. In her frustration, Reiss reached deep within herself to summon the most abhorrent and vile curse she could muster at the ship. "Those meanies... They must be the bad guys here." Just as Reiss considered going up there to give them a piece of her mind, a woman jumped from the ship above and came down to splash in a swell of water not 15 feet from where Reiss stood. She watched intently as the woman made her way to the injured man and began to sing a song of healing. Reiss began to leave her alone, but then an idea sprang into her head. Pointing to the woman, Reiss spoke her name: "Mera Fenway."

The sky quickly washed over with crimson hues before darkening like it was the midst of a horrific thunderstorm. As time froze, a book appeared in Reiss' hand labelled with the same name she had spoken. "Maybe you aren't the meanie-head that fired that shot, but you absolutely must know who did..." She flipped to the back of the book and before her eyes the memories of Mera Fenway appeared. She watched as the woman drank at her bar on the ship, carried on in her somewhat drunken manner. "Nothing interesting here... Where are the meanies?" After flipping one more page back, Reiss found what she was looking for: Elizabeth Redd. She looked on in horror as the drunken woman violently assaulted two of the crew and then fired a shot wildly into the forest. Elizabeth Redd. Judgement is calling. Reiss thought as she tossed the book aside. She was just about to end the Crimson Court when the book landed, open on a random page. The memory displayed there caught the Judicator's eye, as she looked a bit closer and raised an eyebrow in confusion and astonishment. "Huh. I dunno about that one. I'd probably gag like crazy." She said as she shook her head and ended her the frozen time of her judgement ability.

Reiss' form changed as she stepped out of the Court, and the soft innocent eyes of the Judicator gave way to the twisted and cold glare of the Enforcer. She jumped up on a stone nearby and barked a command at the rock, causing it to launch high into the sky towards the ship above. As she rose, Reiss called out again. "zhro kn'a, ph'li'hee!" The waters of the bog swiftly followed her up as she made it to the edge of the ship. Not giving the crew any time to react, the Enforcer quickly ordered the water to create walls that would grant her a path to the Captain's Quarters before freezing to keep the crew out of her way. Stepping past the loud crew as they were cut off from stopping her, Reiss entered the private quarters and gazed coldly at the unconscious woman laying upon the bed. "Now it is your turn to be judged. May you find redemption in your fate." She said as she reached out her hand and pointed to the red-haired woman.

Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder

657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

HOW THE HELL.

She felt the guy grab her ankle and she uttered a small, “What the shit?!” followed by a shriek of surprise when she was sent flying by the redhead.

What in the hell?! HOW- I- WHAT?!

Thinking quickly as she flew through the air, the young woman flipped herself around mid-flight and landed on all fours, skidding through the mud and getting even more covered in it.

“I’m gonna be washing this out of my clothes for days!” She remarked, lifting one hand out of the mud and attempting to shake the mud off, before giving up and putting her hand back down with a wet splash.

It was the sound of the splash that caught her attention first, then when she did a double-take, she brought her hand back out, and found it covered in less mud.

When she finally looked down, she found an indent in the mud in the shape of her hand, and that indent was full of water. At least two inches of it.
Water. Well, yeah, you mix dirt and water, you get mud, Akita thought to herself, mud is annoying and gets under my nails and slows me down, but water... that’s something I can work with.

She finally stood up and tried to “dust off” her pants, to no avail, but with some new form of plan, she began to look around. She glanced back in the direction of the mystery woman from before (Katherine), sniffing and trying to keep a tab on her location, when the sudden crackling of energy made a shiver run up her spine.

She turned slowly to look at the looming figure of the airship from before, she could one of its cannons lighting up as it... no, these people wouldn’t... no, fire on us? With that thing? Nonono, they were heroes, right? They didn’t..

Her eyes widened as the realization hit her.
Oh, they were firing. Oh, lord almighty.

Her face changed from shock to horror as the energy cannon fired- but then the flying wind guy from earlier appeared yet again out of nowhere and pulled off some ultimate shielding something or other that somehow, SOMEHOW managed to block the blast and send it careening off into the mountains nearby, but also sent their newfound ally spiraling down from the sky, smoking like he was on fire.

“Oh, my God! What the hell was that?!” She shouted in Miles’ direction, gesturing at the airship. She watched as someone jumped off the ship, yes, jumped off the flying airship, and landed like it was nothing, washing the ground in even more water before it disappeared again, and before Akita could even question it, the tall, incredibly busty woman walked away and made her way over to the guy whose name was apparently Daniel. Akita was starting to get a little pissed at being ignored and pushed aside. Slowly, she reached down and picked up a large branch that splintered off one of the trees Daniel crashed into and stared at it, her hands shaking as she attempted to temper her anger into something usable.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?” She shrieked, once again in Miles’ direction, “ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE, NOT MURDER YOUR POTENTIAL GUILDMATES!”

With that, she did another of her trademark charge-ups before she took off, dragging the branch through the mud behind her. She zipped passed Miles, but made no attempt to strike, simply faking him out while she keeps running around him, drawing lines in the mud around him at lightning speeds. Occasionally, she would suddenly turn and strike at him with her branch, just to keep him on his toes, but otherwise she just spent a lot of time buzzing around him like an annoying fly.

“SERIOUSLY!” She shouted, stopping very suddenly not too far away, “I thought you guys WANTED more members, not less!”

She zipped away and stopped somewhere else to add, “There was no mention of being fired on by a giant flying sea vessel!”

Once more, she zipped around, drawing lines, going over them again, making them deeper, making the channels wider.
“I mean it, are you going to explain that?!” She shouted when she stopped again, pointing at the airship with the pointy ensnared of her branch.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Britt-21 Britt-21

Katherine Mae
1580350432847.png
The Elder The Elder (mentioned miles) explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (interacted with) Kyuubey Kyuubey (mentioned) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (mentioned) Scrin Scrin (mentioned) Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus (you're in the area so)

It was amusing to watch everyone still go after Miles, despite there being another opponent on the field. See, this is where they all made the same mistake of turning their back to a possible threat. They had no knowledge about her, had no leads, nothing. For all they knew, they could die with just one ability. However, the true test seemed to be the large energy beam coming down from the ship. It was powerful, even Kathy could tell by that. Before she can throw up her shield for everyone in the area, David decided to shield them instead, causing the S class to sigh to herself as he took the impact, the projectile going off and hitting a mountain instead. Her gaze shifted to him now on the ground, bleeding and obviously close to death He shouldnt have taken that hit. I could have easily done it to protect everyone here. she thought. Looking back up at the ship above, she noticed Mera jump down and land gracefully nearby, making her way towards the fallen Wizard. Her attention was grabbed by a random woman going on ahead and shooting herself up to the ship, causing her to grow mildly annoyed "I dont understand why there is someone on the field who does not belong here..." she said to herself.

So many things were happening at once it was ridiculous and honestly bothering the S class, only because things were going the wrong way every way she looked. It was fine till Liz decided to attack, it was fine till this random woman got into the field. This could be the most annoying test that she's been in. The others had been great and flawless. While Mera started to take care of David, she noticed Akita running around and being more on edge than anything. Kathy's eyes began to glow a bright blue before she nodded her head upward towards Akita, a Nexus Shield popping up in front of her, causing her to collide with the shield due to her running. Kathy then dropped the shield and walked over, her boots making it easy to walk in the current state of the area. "If you would listen instead of running around...You'd get your answer..." she said in her soft tone. Looking down at Akita "What just happened was a mere mistake and will be taken care of accordingly..." the S class held her hand out to help Akita up "These trials will not be easy, so you must keep that in mind...If you dont, it can cause you to fail..."

"In my book, you already have one strike... I say this because you ignored a potential threat and only attacked the other... If I was a stranger, I could have had an attack that could kill you..."
Kathy was trying to give some advice at the very least "Next time...do not turn your back to a second opponent..." helping Akita up, she looked back at Mera and seen how she started to act, causing her to narrow her eyes slightly and use her body to protect Akita "Be careful... We may have more problems coming our way if we are not careful..." she knew the tales of Mera's siren side, that she'd attack anyone who werent her 'babies' so protecting the recruits was on Kathy's priority list. Why did it have to be this year when everything just goes to shit and everything is thrown everywhere?​

View attachment 673367
𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕪𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕠𝕧
The tall Joyan woman listened to the boy speak,-boy being any man shorter than her, even if it wasn't very short.-, the question he asked was quite specific, "No. I don't think I have heard of this person." she answered, drinking her hard soda down like it was water. Since it's not really a high percentage of alcohol she didn't mind downing it there and now, but when the boy asked about one of the ones on the shelf, she smiled, "I'll do one better." she said and walked behind the bar, grabbing one of her homemade stuff from under the counter, it was a mix of Joyan spirit(Vodka), and one of the top proof Fiore drinks. With watermelon juice mixed in. It tasted mainly fruity but if you drank it like water, you'd really taste the alcohol. She opened the top and walked over with two glasses. "Since you're being polite, and seem quite eager for a drink. I think something proper is in order. This is from my special stash, a mix of my motherlands number one liquor, and this places... I hate to call this stuff Liquor." she said, pouring him a glass. "No name for it yet. But it needs to be something strong, something powerful." she said, Then poured herself a glass. Drinking straight from the bottle in front of this one would seem rude, she's trying to make an impression.

When the woman had brought over her own special brew. He felt that she drank alot more than he already had heard that people in guilds did. Taking a sip from the bottle that she had poured him, he detected a taste of watermelon.
"Alright. I do think I taste a bit of watermelon." he said.
"Motherland's liquor? So where are you from, pretty lady?"
It was a small compliment. One designed to gain favor. He looked around and saw others drinking and talking He wondered who the guild leader was. What exactly did people here do besides just accept missions.
"So how do I join the guild? Is the guild leader here? What do you usually do around here?"
It would be normal for newcomers to be curious about the way things worked. He wanted to come off as just a normal person who clearly wasn't from fiore. He wasn't from fiore but he wasn't normal. This woman clearly didn't know Rayleigh which was disappointing.He really needed to be finding Rayleigh at some point. And for that he needed allies. It didn't matter if he had to manipulate people to join him. But not yet. He needed to settle in and find out who he could trust. And the fact that Rayleigh wasn't here likely meant she was a member of another guild.
"If you ever need a favor or need me to take care of something. Just ask ok?" He said smiling to the woman.
He wasn't doing this out of kindness. No he needed to build trust here. That would be important when had to confront Rayleigh. He proceeded to take another sip from the bottle.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕪𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕠𝕧
The tall joyan woman sat there and listened to the boy, when he complemented her she raised an eyebrow, "Joya. Up to the north east. And, thanks for the complement, never really got one before." she said, rare that she wold get one and even then she didn't really see them as well, complements.. People who gave them out to her, not all but some, would usually have something behind it. Favors, a question about borrowing money, helping hide broken cups from babushka, "The guildmaster is...around here somewhere. Usually you speak to her and then... you either get instantly accepted OR you're sent to do missions to prove yourself, i think it's saved for high A classes and S classes." she said, sipping her own drink, when he said that if she needs any favors, to ask him. ".. Alright, what are you playing at?" she asks curiously, "Little trustworthy towards me, a stranger, someone you just met." she said blatantly. "Look, I get it. You're looking for comrades, but take my advice." she stared into his eyes, as if to stare into his soul, she's seen things that's for sure. "Don't trust anyone. You'll learn that later in life." she said, as she looked away and leaned back a bit, sipping her drink, "There are no restarts in life. And right now you seem a bit... Odd, in a way." she said as kind as she could, "Take no offense, please. Just personal experience." she stated, drinking the rest of her cup before pouring another, "..And this drink was just a random gesture. Nothing quite special, besides sharing it with someone, I could consider a guildmate." she said, looking back at him and smiling.

Veronica and Noelle

Collab with Mr.ThunderChocolate Mr.ThunderChocolate

Veronica, who had been thus far silent in the various responses she got. She had only wanted a few people to go along with her, she wouldn’t have to interact so much then, but more people also meant a better chance at success, and she couldn’t complain since they were fighting a dark guild that was widely unknown. But between herself, Keira, Ikora, and 1314 they had a pretty strong group already, not to mention by the way the mission details were worded it seemed like the request was put out to other guilds as well, so it was possible they could have a pretty strong team built up for this mission. “I was thinking of leaving tomorrow morning, the area where we are supposed to meet is a bit away so I want to take time to pack an prepare” She said. She also gave a nod to her guild masters warning “Don’t worry master, I’m sure we will be fine” She said.

That’s when she heard the doors to the guild hall burst open. Turning around and glancing at the door Veronica look at the figure with shock. Seeing the girl in the door way left her in a state of silence where she could neither move nor speak. The girl gave her greetings to Shylia and Veronica snapped back to reality. “Noelle? That really you?” Veronica said. The girl who had just released the guild master Smiled at Veronica running over to her, pulling her into a similar hug, smashing Veronica’s head up against her breast plate, to which Veronica let out a grunt. “Veronica! How’s it been?” Noelle said, to which the girl replied “It’s been better, didn’t have a headache before smashing into your metal tits”. Noelle released Veronica instantly with a quick apology before turning back to the guild master. “So where is the master?” She asked again. “You’re looking at her, Shylia is our new master, Lucinda got sick or something” Veronica Replied.

“Ah, I was hoping she would know where my parents moved to so I could go visit, but not matter that can wait. What’s this?” Noelle said looking at the request in Ikora’s hands, quickly scanning it. “Oh a mission, looks dangerous, I’ll join into, I’ve been gone 3 years touching base with my parents can wait another little bit” she said, “By the way where’s Sakura, Veronica? You two were inseparable before I left” she said. The gleam that was in Veronica’s eyes from reuniting with a friend suddenly died as she began to flash back to the night her beloved was killed. “She died, 2 years ago...” she said quietly. “Veronica... I don’t know what to say” Noelle said wrapping her arms around the girl once again to comfort her, but Veronica pushed away “Anyways, I need to pack. You should rest up too Noelle if you plan on coming” she said before leaving the guild hall to go about her own business.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Scrin Scrin Mitchs98 Mitchs98 @ Fairy Tail

Koshisuji and Velt

Collab with BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

Velt sat at the bar in the blue Pegasus guild hall, seemingly down in the dumps about something, his head down on the counter as he grumbled and moaned. The noise he was making was only interrupted by the sound of heels clicking against the floor as they approached. “Is something the matter Master Hyland?” A woman’s voice said as Velt looked up to a face at eye level with him, the girl bent over at the waist and her red hair tied off in a tight bun. “Ah, get away from me you... oh it’s just you Koshisuji” Velt said sitting up. The woman dressed as a butler almost mechanically straightened herself out too giving a quizzical look to Velt as she did. “All my jobs lately have been so boring, I haven’t had any fun” he said with puffed out cheeks. The woman in front of him offered a smile, “Well Master Hyland I’ve seen several new notices on the board today, maybe one of them will be more interesting” she said. Having been in the guild for a week Koshisuji was finally getting acquainted with everything and everyone. She tried her best to serve Master Xel the best that she could as well, as that is her sole purpose in life. Of course the new robo maid made her a little worried but she stayed positive knowing her services could never be outdone by the likes of her.

Velt decided to get up and look at the board, scrolling through the papers ripping them off the board, reading them, and tossing them over head when done until finally stopping on one with an “oh”. “Hey Koshi-chan this request looks interesting, says something about some bad people and their sins and they want us to beat em up” Velt said. The Butler grabbed the request and read through it quickly thinking about it for a second. “I think I’ll join you, maybe if I do well on this mission it will please Master Xel, and maybe it will make me seem better than that maid” Koshi said with a smile, though a creepy smile as if she had tried to smile for the first time. Velt cringed a little but returned a smile “Alright, maybe a few others will want to join in, who knows” Velt said.

@ BP

3655CC3B-F192-4244-9ACD-A67590997D0F.pngBalsam Town
B1E3C6B0-C4D9-4387-90E7-368D50F61FD2.jpeg
The streets were full to the brim with tourists and residents alike all of which basked in the wonders of the resort town; home of Blue Pegasus. Satoshi had just returned after having finished a mission that pertained to the removal of a renegade group from the Cult of Zeref that had since splintered off from the main body of the guild and began operating mysteriously on their own, committing hideous crimes. Or at least, that’s what the mission brief had stated anyway when in fact that was far from the truth. Satoshi accepted the job and headed met up with other mages from other guilds that had done the same, and upon arriving at the scene and dealing with several tough adversaries, the group discovered that the dark mages weren't a splinter group at all; they were in fact part of the cult itself and used to operate from the base high in the mountains at Crocus. The same base that the allied guild forces toppled, efforts in vain.

The swordsman walked through the streets slowly, palm rested on the hilt of Severance as he wandered the streets on full guard and ready to strike at any moment. Ever since he had returned, the mage felt as though he was being watched and yet... by who? And why? Balsam was small, but that made it even easier for Blue Pegasus to protect and police it. He visibly shook off his suspense as he continued on, guild hall in view when he was grabbed and dragged off. Unable to react in time.

One Hour Later
Nobody questioned where Satoshi was, and in fact it wasn’t out of the ordinary for him to be late on occasion either. However, nobody would’ve expected him to arrive in the way he was just about to. CRASH. The sounds of crumbling emanated throughout the guild like thunder, before suddenly the ceiling cracked open and the body of the swordsman fell down towards the floor. The outside light exposed and honing in onto the males frame as he lay there, bloody and cold; knives in the dozens adorned his entire body like jewels to a crown, head to toe. A note was attached to his body with the Cult of Zerefs symbol drawn on it, accompanied by a singular red rose.

In the end, Satoshi did make it back to the hall. Dead. The Cult of Zeref was to blame.

Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @BLUEPEGASUS

Last edited:
Akagi
"WHAT--" She suddenly shouted. "What do you think you're doing?!" Akagi directed one finger forwards, and shot a small blast of magic straight into Jane's scalpel. How dare she?! How could she just do that?! Akagi fumed as she marched forwards to the lady in front of her, catching her by her shoulders. "What the heck did you do that for?! What the heck was that for?!" Akagi released Jane, and scrambled around for something to cover up the open wound. Cursing, when she realised that she hadn't gotten anything on hand, she pulled out one of the other bandannas from her pocket. Those guys from earlier will just have to take it off Jane later, she supposed. This was more serious than some hunter's game. In a solemn voice, as she wrapped the bandanna around Jane's self-inflicted wound, she chided the lady. "I don't know where you're from, or what your ideals are, but as long as I'm around, I really hope you don't do anything stupid like that again. You need to get that treated as soon as possible." She gripped onto Jane's shoulders again, her expression entirely serious. "Your safety is more important than your resolve, idiot!"

She released Jane and stepped back. "Ughhh..." she rubbed her temples in annoyance. "It's always guys like you that I have to keep an eye out for. You're so full of your own pride and hubris that you do stupid stuff like this." She looked up, back straight at Jane, straightening up to her full height. "You keep doing that, you're going to be a threat to not only yourself, but to Sabertooth itself. I'd fail you here and now, and ask you to come back tomorrow, but apparently, that's not the rules here. I'm sorry. Your journey ends here." Akagi lowered her posture, ever so slightly, her hands clenching into fists as she raised them up to a brawler's stance. She didn't exactly know how to get the lady's own bandanna off her, but sitting around and thinking wasn't exactly Akagi's forte. All she ever knew in her life was how to tackle problems head on. She fought to get what she needed, and to get where she was. No one will ever understand the feeling of being the ever-fleeting shadow of Sabertooth, always walking behind her superiors, clearing up their messes for them. No one should have to. That said, she can't have another dumbass on the team. She'd either beat some sense into this lady, or she'll somehow rip that bandanna out of her body.

Without any further words, she opened one hand, and waved towards herself, inviting Jane to execute the first blow.

cooltext328675795020482.png
Wilson sat as the clock ticked forward. At least a handful of hours had passed, and already a good portion of the new applicants had dropped. This year's group was extra troublesome. Some dark mages had tried to infiltrate the trials for whatever reason. Maybe they wanted to try and snatch some of the disheartened failures for their cause, or they could have probably thought they actually had the ability to pass the trials, and sneak into Saber Tooth. Wilson had seen them coming from a mile away though, and as he expected they were eliminated almost immediately. "Ha, what a pathetic attempt." Wilson rose to his feet as the female of the dark mage duo was sent flying towards the guild. She landed before him, and he peered through her very being. Intimidating her as he normally did most people. He wasn't particularly angry, or anything. She hadn't really given him reason to be. But still, she was weak, and he was big and scary looking. So obviously she folded under the pressure. Wilson raised his hand over her trembling body. His movements slow by intention. Taking Every moment he could to drag out his moves. The dark mage watching him with such fear, and anxiety that it was probably murder awaiting for the blow to come. Then in a gesture to fast for most to follow he karate chopped her into the ground. Leaving her upside down with her bottom half sticking out the ground. "Alright, take her to some magic knights or something for interrogation I don't have time for this right now. Someone let a drunk lunatic at the wheel, and some other fool is trying to play hero...damn foolhardy brats." Wilson mumbled as some of the Saber tooth mages not involved in the trial attempted to uproot the dark mage with little success.

While they were doing that Wilson turned back to the trials. All that was going on in the forest was made visible thanks to a system of lacrimal camera's set up within the area. All they saw was sent back to the main lacrimal which broadcasted it on a screen for all the none participating members to view. Hell, even the dropouts could stay and watch should they wish it. So far it seemed like things were going as expected. Tyson was sulking, and hurling people out of the forest as they gave up or lost consciousness. Miles was taking on several participants at once, however, it seemed Kathy wasn't far behind him. Oh, those two lovebirds we're practically inseparable. Lexi seemed to be having a hard time with a Chimera...which honestly was probably one of the strongest creatures in the forest. Oh and look Eliza was firing the canons in the forest....."SHE'S FIRING IT AT THE FOREST!? WHAT THE HELL MERA!!!? SOME IDIOT MIGHT ACTUALLY THINK THEY'RE IN DANGER OF BEING HIT AND TRY TO BLOCK THE ATTACK!!!!" It seemed Wilson was a psychic because right as he said this one of the contestants. The one he had just requested to be sent the waiver form. Decided to try and be a hero, and block the attack. Wilson watched in horror as he blocked the attack. It coming extremely close to killing the lad. Although strangely enough he actually managed to redirect the attack."Huh....odd, that shouldn't have worked...." Wilson noted as the blast was suddenly miles away clearing a mountain area. Wilson watched as the lad feels to the ground. Clearly, he hadn't done as well as he appeared.

The sight of Mera dropping from the ship only meant one thing...she was probably going to heal the foolish kid. Which meant Wilson was probably going to be needed. As he stepped forward a pulse went through the trial grounds. However aside from Wilson, no one else would be capable of noticing it."Looks like it's about to happen...*sigh* guess I best get going then." The giant man said before leaping into the air and towards Mera, and the hurt lad.

hooded-drawing-male-4.png
moments earlier~ Somewhere just outside of the ST trial grounds a shadow shrouded figure sat atop a mountain. His face hidden by a hood, and several golden rings flying behind him."So...this is the trials to join the strongest mages Guild in Fiore? I suppose it's fine for commoners. Whatever did the masters send me here for again? Ah yes. To few the mages of this land. See if we have anything of interest. It has been quite some time since we've been to this land after all." The mysterious man said before gesturing for a ring to come closer. It hovered in front of him along with several others, and they all grew in size, stretching and showing several different scenes before him. He sat one leg crossed over the other in a rather proper fashion, another ring opening up and a fancy little table with a tea tray on it falling beside the man. He picked up a teacup, and poured himself a glass and mixing in several lumps of sugar. He let out a sigh of content as he drank his tea, and watched the trials.

Several things of interest occurred. Two lightning mages fighting some odd Aura manipulating mage. A girl and tiger running from a manticore, as well as what appeared to be a dragon lending a hand."No...that's impossible. Must be some subspecies. Let us see what else is occurring." Then something happened that simply baffled the man. A drunkard who had somehow gotten on the ship floating above the grounds and fired its canons. This was not what baffled the man though. He had seen the situation. Clearly, this girl was unstable, the alcohol only adding this causing the current predicament. But as far as the man could see the forest was sentient, and prepared to protect itself...what baffled the man was when one of the mages wearing a bandana. A participant as he had been made aware. Went to try and take the blast on. It didn't take a genius to know this was going to end badly. The blast was far more than the mage could handle. Although he was putting up a jolly good show of it. Kind had the man routing for him. The man tapped his finger anxiously on his cheek before swiftly ordering his rings towards the attack. The ring flew at the blast still being held back by the man's magic. Then it hovered just in front of the blast, the other rings attaching themselves to the mysterious man as he began to focus on the area the attack currently was. The rings all begin to glow golden bright, then with a snap of his fingers, the blast was gone now where he had previously been standing. Of course, it seemed like the man had successfully redirected the attack. But in reality he had used his magic to swap position with it. Then he used another. Ring to appear safely out of site. Landing gracefully on top of the trial grounds...dry...hard...marsh? When was a bog so hard? "Wait...this isn't a bog. It's a mountain range!" The hooded man stated in disbelief as where the bog once laid now stood a massive, and rather treacherously carved mountain.

Back to the present. Wilson now stood before Mera. His massive form eclipsing her curvaceous figure. Which was now far more predatory than it's usually seductive state. The grounds had already changed by the time he appeared. The land rising, splitting up groups doing battle, or even running for their lives. Some even ended ip with new foes. Others found themselves in a variety of dangerous positions. Yes, the mountain was truly filled with lots of dangers. Even for the most well-trained mage. Wilson didn't stop to take in the sight though. He kneeled before Mera, wrapping his arms around her in a deep embrace."You've used up plenty of your magic. Here, take some of mine." He whispered lovingly in her ear as he took in her soft touch. Truly being able to embrace Mera was a privilege only Wilson could enjoy and live to tell anyone about. Although, gentlemen never kiss and tell.
b68b1d7199d8338cff71ea0de0c3e1af.jpg

Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 simj26 simj26 H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Scrin Scrin

Nel, Kate, and Luke
In collaboration with: Mr.ThunderChocolate Mr.ThunderChocolate
Nel sat at a table, feet kicked up on it and leaned back in the chair. He paid little mind to the whole conversation going on nearby regarding Valentina, Millicent, and the redhead asshole. The Storm mage was more lost in thought, a bunch of his fellow guild members had left for a guild called Dragon Claw this past week, and even though Nel wasn’t always around he considered them comrades, so having them leave the guild was frustrating and hard, as well seeing as they lost some of their powerhouse guild members they were bound to lose out on jobs too. It was like a hard kick to the gut, but they picked up some new members too. Nel peered across the room to the new lovely couple of the guild, Luke and Kate.

Luke sat at the table eating his food and taking in the conversations in the room, honestly he wasn’t really up for being here, with all the noise and ruckus, he preferred peace and quiet over all of that. Kate was sitting next to him, going off about something that had happened to her earlier in the day. “...Then guess what she did? She slapped him right across the face and he dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes!” she exclaimed. Luke gave a slight look of acknowledgement and a “that’s great honey” before going back to eating his food. “You know you could act a little more interested” Kate said puffing out her cheeks. “Sorry, just been getting use to things, I think I wanna go on a job to clear my mind” He said. Kate smiled and pinched Luke’s cheek, a grumble coming from Luke as she did, “Come on, I think I heard on of the girls mention a job with a high reward”. Kate proceeded to drag Luke up to the board and mull through the jobs. “Ah here it is, multi guild job taking down a group called the Sin’s” she said with a smile.

At this time Nel walked up to the board as well, “Hey you guys thinking about taking that job, mind if I come with?” he asked, he figured since it was a fight against some dark mages there was a chance for Dragon Claw to make an appearance, Giving Alex or Nathaniel a nice kick in the gut might make him feel better about the whole thing. “Yeah sure, the more the merrier” Kate said. Luke grumbled a bit “Why do we have to take care of shorty here” he said. “Eh? What was that? Who are you calling a pipsqueak-midget who cant even go to the beach because he’s so small that he would sink into the sand and when it comes to the tide he wouldn’t have to worry about drowning because he’s so small he can breathe oxygen atoms through the water!? Huh!?!?” Nel said all while a giant storm cloud appeared above his head and spread out over the guild hall. “Umm sorry, yeah we don’t mind” Luke said slowly backing up. “Good, hey you guys coming too?” Nel said looking between Valentina and Millicent who seemed to have an interest before.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Nadine Kazumi

Nadine ran forward then swung her daggers at the lanky legs of the spider, chopping them off clean. The spider fell helplessly onto the sticky ground. At last, with a finishing jab to the head, the spider stopped moving.

Next, she moved toward the spiders that started to group. "That won't do." She chuckled. With ease, Nadine pulled out six other daggers from under her garment, holding the weapons between her fingers, she eyed the monsters then threw the blades at a staggering speed into their heads. At the same time, the creatures fell over with a loud thump.

Nadine was somehow lucky to keep her white clothing sparkling clean even with spider guts spouting from the whole ordeal. She looked back at Crimson, who was disgusted by the guts she got on her shoe. "It seems that we might have a matriarch on our hands. They seem to be protecting our prize up ahead." Nadine noted. Spiders are often solitary creatures. It's highly unusual to have a colony of spiders in one area. Only a few species out there form colonies, often with the oldest female spider as the leader of the group.

"Let us hope she doesn't have bodyguards."

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Last edited:
Velt Hyland
Velt still sat at the bar, wondering about the details of the mission he was about to take, if there would be any strong opponents and the like when suddenly a loud crash broke the silence of the room. Velt shot up faster than he ever would and reduced himself as the dust cleared. In the middle of the main hall laid a body, one Velt recognized. Velt stared for a second in disbelief, slowly making an approach towards the body of the A class mage. Kneeling down by the body Velt pressed his hand to the neck of his fellow guild mate Satoshi, feeling for a pulse. There was none and for once Velt was completely silent.

Velt started down at the boys body looking at the blood that now covered his hands, not paying mind to anything else but the symbol on the back of the note pinned to his friends lifeless body. Black markings seemingly climbed up Velts arm as he stood up in front of Satoshi's body, signifying the activation of his devil slayer magic, as he bolted out the door.

Velt jumped onto the roof of a nearby building, looking around for anything, anyone who looked suspicious, anyone who could have possibly done this. Rushing around the buildings his eyes darting back and forth looking into alley ways for anything or anyone, but then he saw a few of his guild mates in on of the alleyways, including Yamato. Jumping down into the alleyway Velt landed in the middle of the group. Immediately turning to the S class mage Velts face held a look of both urgency and pain. "We've been attacked... Yamato.. Your brother..." Velt said, stopping unable to finish his next sentance. Instead he walked to the near by alleyway wall and punched it with his magic, "dammit" he said as the markings on his body faded and he placed his forehead against the wall.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel PlusUltra PlusUltra Scrin Scrin LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26 @ BP Guild

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back