• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Well, you say there are openings for advisors and other courtiers. Does that mean there is no longer a need for new houses/Clans?

Because, not to pressure or anything...but this flag looks awesome.

polotno.png

Last edited:
check out the links at the end of this!

Seems like a good overview. Is there a specific kingdom in need of more people/area that needs a bit more activity?

Dyrnwald has no current players, but it's far removed from all the happenings. Carmondy or Fyrdos, I'd say. You can take an existing obscure fief that hasn't been heavily NPC involved, or I can edit new places in.

Maybe a new place around here? Could give me a castle name and 5-6 village/hamlet names.

1696631711029.png

Demroth Castle, then the towns of Vren, Mane, Kerren, Corith, and Alinhold. I stink at naming places so if you got better ideas I am all for it.

Do have a sort of question. What is the real difference between player controlled side characters and npc characters. Wouldn't I still be writing both at the end of the day?

Do have a sort of question. What is the real difference between player controlled side characters and npc characters. Wouldn't I still be writing both at the end of the day?
no, npcs are characters created by you and then played by a gm. pcs are characters created by and played by you

non playable/playable

could think of the npc list as a 'cast' for the people who will advise and talk to you most turns in your court. most of us npc-ifyed our stewards, officers of security like captain of the guard for me, spouses and relations, etc

Last edited:
Xqf7Jgl.gif

gave it an edit so that people don't think it's a dead RP from 2022 0.0

Looking for noblewomen, household knights, advisors, maybe vassals or ladies-regnant.

Some stuff has happened so far, but it shouldn't be that hard to explain.

HS3EfPU.gif

This still open? If so I'm interested.
Definetly! I'm one of the GMs (lorsh calls me an "assistant gm") We've been at it for a while but we're honestly only just now getting into the meat and potatoes. There's more than enough room on the map for another player. Just note that our posts come out a little slow, but if you want to join we'll get you going by the end of this weekend!

Questions or ideas on what you might wanna play? It's a big world with lots of established lore but we'll help you fit into it for sure

Definetly! I'm one of the GMs (lorsh calls me an "assistant gm") We've been at it for a while but we're honestly only just now getting into the meat and potatoes. There's more than enough room on the map for another player. Just note that our posts come out a little slow, but if you want to join we'll get you going by the end of this weekend!

Questions or ideas on what you might wanna play? It's a big world with lots of established lore but we'll help you fit into it for sure
It sounds like you guys are in most need of household knights and advisors, so I'm thinking I'd be one of those (also I'm new here and figure it's best for me to start small).

Nice, nice. I can invite you to the discord, if you'd like. I might recommend something with the Enguerrands if you have a higher posting frequency, but I suspect everyone else will be more active in the coming days as well, since the next GM post will involve them/events are going to lead to a war.

Nice, nice. I can invite you to the discord, if you'd like. I might recommend something with the Enguerrands if you have a higher posting frequency, but I suspect everyone else will be more active in the coming days as well, since the next GM post will involve them.
I'd love an invite to the discord. Also I was looking at the character sheet thread, and the Enguerrands are very interesting so I'd love to do something with them.

I would like to join too, if I can. Is the island off skerry taken?
You can definetly join! The Barony of Skerry has a partially developed NPC who has done battle with (he lost) the neighboring player lording over Rooster Keep. We always like to have lands held by less developed/previously passive NPCs (every place has gotnone!) become those of new players, so you can start fresh and not be hindered by what the NPC had already done, but if you have your heart set on the Skerrylands we can probably do it!

Thanks for showing interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back