• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Exploding into the Magical World

Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Maybe a random group of kids could see and be awe inspired and want to be like every one of the 8 heroes. In that way I could see tutoring a kid be very entertaining 🤣

Brilliant! I just have one more question though: can the tutors be any race other than human like fairy or goblin etc?
So just the 8 are stuck being human. Initially, who says they can't be bit by a vamp or lycan? Or turned by a Fae? But to answer your question, everyone outside the 8 are able to start as any race. There will be however, a request for a racial skelly, depending on how involved this gets so racial abuse doesn't happen making everyone OP.

can i reserve water-

Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Maybe a random group of kids could see and be awe inspired and want to be like every one of the 8 heroes. In that way I could see tutoring a kid be very entertaining 🤣
Like I said, I would love for this to be sandbox style. So feel free! Just remember there will be an evolving plot line you gotta follow..

Damn I should have reserved something. Went to sleep and discovered that everything is already reserved. :(

Damn I should have reserved something. Went to sleep and discovered that everything is already reserved. :(

I'll let you take the darkness slot if desired. I can play a tutor or antagonist if Avatar is all right with that.

Nah i reread everything and Fire still seems to be available. Will reserve that instead. Thanks for the offer though.

Glad you got one in time. I knew they would go fast so I had to claim fast. 😁

So the 8 are filled, with that I will be working on the skellies tonight and should have them open for completion tomorrow!

A question, should sexuality be included in the character profile or allowed to be expressed (PG only) in our writings?
Edit, I mean this as an identifier. So in essence: We know how that person swings, or we let that person show us through writing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back