• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural High school

Kenji_KJCrazy

Slow rap. Slow jam. Slow rain. Everything slow...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am here to recruit some group roleplayers! The roleplay takes place in a high school full of the supernatural, I just thought of the idea, so I'm still thinking of a plot, I'll update it once I think of one, but you can feel free to make suggestions!

If you're interested let me know!

Bump! Anyone that's even a little interested should definitely join.

interested! i could def. help with the plot if you’ll allow it. supernaturals + highschool can be really funky when it comes to plots.

Interested!!!

Interested in playing a dullahan girl, but I’d like to have a look at what everyone else makes before committing.

bump

i think we can still take a few more, don't be shy!

I am here to recruit some group roleplayers! The roleplay takes place in a high school full of the supernatural, I just thought of the idea, so I'm still thinking of a plot, I'll update it once I think of one, but you can feel free to make suggestions!

If you're interested let me know!
bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back