• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3E Solars of the Sky - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Isn't it a necessary component of the harem genre that there's only one central character who has the harem?
Usually yes but who says either of Stalking Tiger or Bronze Hammer are not bisexual? and if both are it is still in the realm of possibilities to have one main :D Another option is one being good friend of other so it does not break one main character genre.

Does it really matter that much who is main ? It's not like vows of fidelity are part of the standard Exalted dating scene. Multi point harems that requires charts and maps are more funny anyway.

Alright, once Epiphany Epiphany has had a chance to post I'll lay out what the state of Lawless's ruffians are in contrast to what the crew has noticed elsewhere over the past two months. I'm wanting to give you guys enough plot seeds to chart your own course around, so we're liable to have some slowdowns for carousing like this to keep the genre feel in check.

Ah, the joys of that age. I just had a blow-up with my 20 year old daughter about her being a lazy freeloader. It was not a fun night, but I'm here now to relax and blow off some steam.

Xilanada just wants a nice bath, a hot meal and probably a drink.

But it occurs to me, and I just confirmed, that there's six Solars here and NONE OF YOU have even a token dot in Bureaucracy.

I can see Xilanada's going to be the real quartermaster for this ship. :P

But it occurs to me, and I just confirmed, that there's six Solars here and NONE OF YOU have even a token dot in Bureaucracy.

Well, you were on the edge of being the token Eclipse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still have plans for an ally of a sort, so if you're not anxious to go down that route so soon, consider it covered.

Regardless, it's about an hour or two past time for sleep here. I'll follow up soon.

We'll see what's fun and interesting to do. Amusing as a Bureaucracy game might be, I'm fairly sure a game featuring airships and pirates is probably not the place to make a deep investment. ;)

Sleep well!

On Stalking Tigers defense bureaucracy in jungle is simple just know who is predator who is prey and who is between :?

Ah, the joys of that age. I just had a blow-up with my 20 year old daughter about her being a lazy freeloader. It was not a fun night, but I'm here now to relax and blow off some steam.
After all the shouting matches I've had with my pop over the years, I wouldn't change a thing. Sometimes things are hard but they are often worth it if you take the time to appreciate how far you've come.

Hope things get better soon for you guys.

Quick question. Does the population of Lawless know that we have Exalts on the ship, let alone the fact that we are Solars?

Quick question. Does the population of Lawless know that we have Exalts on the ship, let alone the fact that we are Solars?
I can't talk about others but my character probably known as an exalt of some sort since his armor is kinda hard to conceal and is made with green jade not to mention before meeting with crew he worked on other ships and caravans and it would make easier to get hired if you look like a dragonblooded.

Up to you guys. The Bull's ice walkers have a presence here. The Realm does not. Neither does the Guild. So take that into consideration.

Griffon would want to keep her Exalted nature under the radar, and just be known as a damn skillful thief. Eventually the word will get out, but until then, she wants the notoriety of being a Solar to not weigh her down.

I am wanting to go ahead and see what I can bank up with the Charm Living Shadow Preparedness. It lets me make a Wits + Larceny roll, double the successes, and use them for any Stealth or Larceny roll later on in the day.

This gives me a pool of 12 successes to use at a later time.

So my current assumptions for public perception are:
Axtis-Exigent Solar
Stalking Tiger-Dragon-Blooded
Varrick-God-Blooded by some, mortal by most
Griffon-Mortal
Lioness-Exigent
Xilanada-Mysterious Sorceress

Feel free to correct me on any of these.

Psychie Psychie feel free to make the roll.

I am going to go ahead and shoot the works and let Axtis be known as a Solar.

Alright, once some of the other players can catch up in IC I'll get things movin along again. Tomorrow's gonna be oddly busy for a Saturday on my end (I usually sleep through it, so this isn't saying much). So hopefully things won't stagnate too much.

I have a list of stuff to do tomorrow, too. Errands to run, and my tabletop RPG game later on in the evening. But I still plan on posting as much as I can in between stuff that I'm doing.

Solidifying Vetter's operation with that Lore roll will make it a pretty significant plot here. Assuming there's a meeting aboard the ship, there will be a pretty decent payoff as far as information goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back