• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3E Solars of the Sky - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thanks for the heads up. I too have a party this weekend for some friends of mine. Ironically the ones that got me into Exalted. So this will likely be a slow weekend.

Sherwood Sherwood if I remember our location correctly, it's 1300+ miles to Whitewall. It also brings us back over Lawless, but I guess we can circle around it, and it didn't actually seem like we were threatened by the city.

Remind me, just how fast does this ship go?

Not sure. The design is based off of a 2e airship, and I don't know how the speed translates into 3e. The Charm I'm using boosts the speed by one, and the Hearthstone I have directs wind to blow whatever direction I point the stone, giving us a good tailwind.

And while we *could* have an extra fuel tank letting us make it all the way, it isn't big enough to let us return.

I believe in the concept stages, fuel limitations were waived due to it being easily replaceable with very basic sorcery (and part of making the ship special was investing significant effort in getting it some enchantments). See this post from the recruitment thread for the basic reference values.

EDIT: Sherwood Sherwood , I mucked up names, destination should be Icehome.

I'm not seeing an artifact rating in Scroll of Kings. Here's what I have.
View attachment 466561View attachment 466563
View attachment 466565View attachment 466569

Last edited:
Crap! I wasn't getting alerts! Give me a few to catch up with what is posted, and I'll reply. Sorry, and thanks for the tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back