• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3E Solars of the Sky - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Following discussions on Discord, there's a follow-up question, Sherwood Sherwood : Are you comfortable with Xilanada making a Sorcerous Working to make the Righteous Indignation bigger on the inside? Or possibly some other changes.

I don't have a floorplan for the ship, but I am operating under the belief that the Exalts have a small private room while the mortal crew members share a bunkroom. The idea of making the ship larger on the inside is one that I love. Go for it.

It is a pet peeve of mine in rpgs to use world-appropriate profanity, so I hope you'll forgive me for pulling this out. In Exalted, it is relatively common to use regular modern American-English profanity, and replace 'Hell' with 'Malfeas.' This is problematic since the Christian Hell and Malfeas serve very different purposes, in particular the souls of sinners are not sent to Malfeas. Thus, the following use
"There is a special place in Malfeas for people who make terrible puns."
does not strike me as someone actually native to Creation would say. A more in-world appropriate way of conveying the same sentiment might be something along the lines of "people who make such terrible puns are doomed to wander the Underworld forever. Lethe is too good for them."

Who's to say people aren't abducted and tortured there .-.? Seems like a rather trivial matter on the surface in my opinion.

I just assume "A special place in Malfaes" means "When someone ritually sacrifices you in a prayer to Malfaes, this is what happens to your higher soul instead of passing into Lethe" or something.

I mean, it's wholly inaccurate but it has the virtue of being colorful and exaggerated. :)

I had half a mind answering that with some sort of snarky come back but
A) I couldn't come up with a snarky comeback
B) Not really want to get in a debate about afterlife discussion since Tiger is more like 'live the moment' kind of guy.

Hi guys. I've been away for the past week, but am eager to get back into it all. What exactly are we waiting for?

I have no more surprises planned before the crews next destination. So once y'all are satisfied with character moments in the aftermath I'll nudge things along.

Just to double check: are we still planning on splitting up the party, and if so, who is going where?

For now, I imagine we're mostly getting the hell out of dodge, and following up with a crew meeting once Astian wakes up, or before if he takes too long.´Unless Rykon Rykon is fast-forwarding till our next destination.

Yeah, I've been distracted with a few side projects here lately (one being an app for personal use with 3E to streamline several things). The info dump from Astian is of substantial import, so I'll have to take my time with it to make sure I don't miss/forget anything.

I will be on a business trip until monday and will have very limited access to internet and even more limited access to a proper keyboard so Tiger will be in listening and mixing in the shadows mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back