• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3E Solars of the Sky - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm going off of the assumption that all of us have fought with each other before and are generally familiar enough with each other's battle tactics to know to get the hell out of the way of the big area effects, whether it's Nova Arrow or Death of Obsidian Butterflies.

If that's not an accurate assumption, correct me. :)

Since I have such a low number for my Decisive damage and that the Hardness will wipe it out, can I change my post to a different action to make a Withering attack to raise my numbers?
Don't you have an Overwhelming rating on your bow? Shouldn't that let you roll some damage against the undead minions?

Yes, it does. Overwhelming of 4, to be accurate. Does that only apply to Withering attacks, or does it apply to this, too?

Overwhelming only applies to withering to my knowledge. But yes, you may change to a withering attack to gain more initiative.

No problem, this weekend's gonna be a bit cramped for me between off hours system monitoring, family events, and car shopping z.z

So take your time

I edited my post, and have three attacks rolled so far, but I don't know the DV of the critter. I get to keep firing until I either miss or Crash the target.

Yeah, we understand :)

That said, I think you missed some Initiative updates (not that it really matters this turn) Shori/Lioness is as 21/17.

Now that's a nice little bonus to wake up to.

I'm grabbing Graceful Crane Style with regular xp and the evocations Slipping Through the Smallest Gap from my sword with Solar.

Here is what I got so far with my XP's

XP Spend:
8 XP Keen Sight Technique
8 XP Flash-Eyed Killer's Insight
8 XP Mind Shroud Meditation

Solar XP Spend:
8 XP Shadow-Stepping Motion
9 XP Integrity from 1 to 4

I believe that with Solar xp you can buy everything except Charms.

Up to you, Varrick would notice a great panic outside at the very least. By about that time the battle would be wrapping up in the undercity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back