• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Ravenclaw

I don't think we know enough about him to guess which house he'd be in, but we think he's quite passionate about the subject he teaches.

Interesting choice. He is strict with his students, yet is a good teacher once you are attentive. It could be considered as a mark of respect reserved to those who are serious about their studies, which could be a respect for those who want to learn more or for those who are ambitious enough to dedicate themselves to the classes that will give them the tools to make greater things. In both cases, he seems to have passion for what he does. Honestly, I think he would fit both pretty well, but I'm going to say Ravenclaw.

Why did RPN block the notifications at the best parts T_T

I'll skip on this one turn though cause I'm lost again on what's happening or who the person being talked about is...

Choice: Ravenclaw
Choice: Ravenclaw
"I think he fits better into Ravenclaw," you answer after some thought. The girl who asked you the question nodds her agreement while the girl you assume is Nana frowned and disagrees. "Nana thinks Mr. Tanaka is secretly evil, but that's just because she got into trouble for playing on her phone in class," Hana whispers to you.

"What do you think then?" you ask Hana.

"Oh, I think Ravenclaw as well, but the world needs more Hufflepuffs. What Hogwarts House would you want to be in?"

What will you answer?
(Match to her house and get a DokiDoki!)​

[div class=buttons]
Slytherin
[div class=buttons]
Ravenclaw
[div class=buttons]
Gryffindor[/div][div class=buttons]
Hufflepuff[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-square[/fa] Slytherin
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-moon[/fa] Ravenclaw
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-shield[/fa] Gryffindor
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-star[/fa] Hufflepuff
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=Hana] width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Hana state=hover] background-color:#ffa3e8; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Slytherin") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ravenclaw") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Gryffindor") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Hufflepuff") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script]

Hufflepuff. She JUST said the world needs more of them. This feels like a free rank up with her to me :P xD. Also, I authentically do feel I'd fit in best with Hufflepuff anywho ;3

Gryffindor, she's either ravenclaw or Gryffindor I think, I doubt she's Hufflepuff as she doesn't seem super extroverted, and Gryffindor people are the good guys! We're the protagonist! It all makes sense!

But Slytherin has good guys too! Like Snape! Or Merlin! Come on, you can’t deny Merlin. And Ravenclaw deserves its hour of glory, which it had not obtained enough of in both the books and the movies.

Anyway, she is either a Gryffindor or an Hufflepuff. And since she seems like she is confident, which could be a kind of bravery, and since it would be too easy to say Hufflepuff, I’m voting Gryffindor!

Edit: Sorry! I will do it for the next votes! I should also check the OOC more.

Last edited:
But Slytherin has good guys too! Like Snape! Or Merlin! Come on, you can’t deny Merlin. And Ravenclaw deserves its hour of glory, which it had not obtained enough of in both the books and the movies.

Anyway, she is either a Gryffindor or an Hufflepuff. And since she seems like she is confident, which could be a kind of bravery, and since it would be too easy to say Hufflepuff, I’m voting Gryffindor!

Pryno Pryno
Not to be a stickler, but please copy/paste the vote at the start, it helps me tally the votes better than having it posted at the end of a a paragraph XD

Ravenclaw

I'm Hufflepuff myself ^;3^ so I can vouch for extrovertedness not being necessary. She has been friendly and helpful, even to someone she just met (us as Makoto), which is very Hufflepuffy.

On the other hand, we've been (as wdinatx and VioletShadow pointed out) trying to do well in our classes so far, focusing on that more than on our fellow students, and that strikes me as very Ravenclaw-ish.

Hufflepuff

I personally don't think paying attention in class has any correlation with what house we belong to. I agree with Damafaud; it'd be nice to see another Hufflepuff protagonist shine in the spotlight. And I think strength of character is arguably more important than either wits or bravery, so there's that. (Though who knows if Hana is a Hufflepuff...)

Choice: Hufflepuff
Choice: Hufflepuff
Doki: +1

"I'd want to be a Hufflepuff," you answer. This earns you the biggest smile from Hana, "Really? I prefer that House too! I don't think Hufflepuffs get enough respect and overlooked." Your answer clearly has made Hana happy. You smile in return feeling like you two are becoming friends already.

"What class do you have after lunch, actually, what is the rest of your schedule. We didn't get a chance to compare them to see if we shared any other classes," Hana says to you. You rummage through your pocket and pull out your folded schedule and hand it over to Hana. She opened it and her eyes scan the contents. "Let's see, you have PE, literature, home economics, and then homeroom. Oh, we share Home Ec and homeroom!"

She hands you back your schedule which you put back into your pocket. "So, what's your favorite subject then? Out of your schedule."

What will you answer?

[div class=buttons]
History
[div class=buttons]
Science
[div class=buttons]
Math[/div][div class=buttons]
Art[/div][div class=buttons]
Literature[/div][div class=buttons]
PE[/div][div class=buttons]
Home Economics[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] History
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa][fa]fa-flask[/fa] Science
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-file-text-o[/fa] Math
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-paint-brush[/fa] Art
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFive" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-book[/fa] Literature
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentSix" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-futbol-o[/fa] PE
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentSeven" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-cutlery[/fa] Home Economics
[/div]
no slide
no slide
[/div]
[/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=Hana] width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Hana state=hover] background-color:#ffa3e8; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "History") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Science") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Math") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Art") (show ChoiceContentFour) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Literature") (show ChoiceContentFive) if (eq ${currentChoice} "PE") (show ChoiceContentSix) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Home Economics") (show ChoiceContentSeven) [/script] [class name=accord] font-family:'Titillium Web'; text-align:center; background:#fff; font-size:20px; visibility: visible; color:#000; font-variant:none; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=accord state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8!important; color:#000; [/class]

History. Just doing it based on my real favorite one. Also it’s favorite subject not favorite class so the teacher doesn’t matter.

PE

Let's have a surprisingly athletic protagonist, since a lot of the characters seem either creative or book smart. Besides, I haven't seen an otome or dating sim MC yet who's been the athletic type. (Break the jock stereotype!)

Science

You never see prankster protaganists! Even less so than sporty ones!
And what better way than to enjoy science than by blowing stuff up x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back