• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Tie breaker time~
Evens: Home Economics
Odds: PE

Choice: PE
Choice: PE

"I prefer PE," you answer before asking the same question in kind.

"Oh, I like Home Economics. I being able to make cute little things that are edible," Hana answers very excitedly, even going so far as to pull out a heart-shaped cookie to display her baking skills. The only problem is that this cookie looked very... over-baked, to the point of maybe passing as charcoal. Hana holds it out to you expectantly with a smile, clearly wanting you to try it.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Eat it like a champ.
[div class=buttons]
Turn down the offer politely.
[div class=buttons]
Lie and say you're not hungry.[/div][div class=buttons]
Say you don't like sweet things.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-cutlery[/fa] Eat it like a champ.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-coffee[/fa] Turn down the offer politely.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Lie and say you're not hungry.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Say you don't like sweet things.
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=Hana] width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Hana state=hover] background-color:#ffa3e8; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Eat it like a champ.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Turn down the offer politely.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Lie and say you're not hungry.") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Say you don't like sweet things.") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script]

Achievement Unlocked: First Doki Doki
[class=achievement] display: flex; width:400px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -moz-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -webkit-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; [/class] [class name=achievement state=hover] background-color:#5d5add; color:#fff; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=unlock] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:50%; background-color:#ccc; font-size:50px; [/class] [class=text] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:250px; padding:10px; box-size:border-box; [/class] [class=text1] text-align:center; [/class]
(I know it's late!)
[div class=achievement][div class=unlock][/div][div class=text][div class=text1]Achievement Unlocked
First Doki Doki![/div][/div][/div]

Eat it like a champ.

ARE WE GENDER-NEUTRAL BADASSES OR ARE WE WORMS? EAT IT AND SMILE FOR AS LONG AS WE LIVE (WHICH MAY NOT BE THAT LONG)!

PS: Totally didn't end up missing on a bunch of posts due to the sudden OOC and IC separation.... *whistles suspiciously*

Eat it like a champ.

I'll add my vote to the others. She's such a sweet person, what's a little charcoal?

Choice: Eat it like a champ. - Achievement Unlocked: Iron Stomach
Choice: Eat it like a champ.

You inhale deeply as you take the burnt cookie, quickly putting the whole thing in your mouth and chewing it. Your eyes water and the cookie seems to suck the moisture out of your mouth, making it more difficult for you to chew it, swallowing down what tasted and felt like sand. After your ordeal you grab a bottle of water you had in your bag and chug the whole thing down. You had eaten the cookie like a champ.

"T-Thanks," you manage to gasp out. Your action has made Hana happy though, who seems completely oblivious to your suffering which might still have an affect on you later. Perhaps since you shared Home Ec you could help her later with your meager cooking skills. You finish your lunch to help assist in covering up the awful taste of char, nodding here and there as conversation continued without you. Before you could jump back into the conversation the bell chimes to signal lunch as over.

"See you in Home Ec," Hana says cheerfully as she leaves with her friends to their next class. Now it was time for your favorite subject; PE. You get to the locker room and change into your PE uniform so your normal one wouldn't get covered in sweat. As you enter to school's gymnasium you spot a familiar tall guy; Daichi.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Say hello to Daichi.
[div class=buttons]
Avoid Daichi.
[div class=buttons]
Something else. [Suggest][/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Say hello to Daichi.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-cloud[/fa] Avoid Daichi.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-balance-scale [/fa] Something else.
[/div] [/div]

[div class=achievement][div class=unlock][/div][div class=text][div class=text1]Achievement Unlocked
Iron Stomach
Eat Hana's Cookie[/div][/div][/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Say hello to Daichi.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Avoid Daichi.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Something else. [Suggest]") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script]
[class=achievement] display: flex; width:400px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -moz-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -webkit-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; [/class] [class name=achievement state=hover] background-color:#5d5add; color:#fff; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=unlock] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:50%; background-color:#ccc; font-size:50px; [/class] [class=text] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:250px; padding:10px; box-size:border-box; [/class] [class=text1] text-align:center; [/class]

Say hello to Daichi. We're a friendly fren, or try to be. Besides, this guy definitely didn't leave as bad an impression on us as Naoto at least. It couldn't hurt to get to know him a little bettar I'd say :3.
(Edit: On a random note, this is my 4,444th post O.o)

Say hello to Daichi. Let’s give him a chance! It’s not like he has done something bad, and a first impression doesn’t mean everything. Who knows what could happen.

Say hello to Daichi.

I still don't like how he got a window seat after telling us we should move, but it was a fair warning, I guess.

Say hello to Daichi.

TBH I don't understand the Daichi hate lol. He is kind of unfriendly, but he helped us out with the window seat situation (I think we did end up with a window seat behind him in the end.) Judging from the company he keeps and his seat choice, I think he's serious about his studies -- which is always an admirable trait ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back