• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This is an immensely intriguing prospect. I hope you're still accepting more players for this wonderful idea?

Sorry for not getting to you! I had my hands full woth another roleplay. I gave your forms cookies, which means you can come in!
haha! my TV child has been let into the world! thank you lmao

Guess I'll just join cuz I need breaks from studying and waiting for PR to start

Hm.

Who are the active characters right now?

Hm.

Who are the active characters right now?

Ryo Saeba, Grim Matchstick, Entrapa (She-Ra POP), Aqua (Konosuba), Bendy, Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel 10/10), Juri Arisugawa (Revolutionary Girl Utena). The rest are OC's and all that.

Ryo Saeba, Grim Matchstick, Entrapa (She-Ra POP), Aqua (Konosuba), Bendy, Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel 10/10), Juri Arisugawa (Revolutionary Girl Utena). The rest are OC's and all that.
Thank you.

By the way, P PopcornPie you linked this page as the OOC, when it's in the interest check section. You should un-attach this from your RP thread and make a standalone OOC thread so folks don't get confused and use this as OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back