• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This is an immensely intriguing prospect. I hope you're still accepting more players for this wonderful idea?

Sorry for not getting to you! I had my hands full woth another roleplay. I gave your forms cookies, which means you can come in!
haha! my TV child has been let into the world! thank you lmao

Guess I'll just join cuz I need breaks from studying and waiting for PR to start

Hm.

Who are the active characters right now?

Ryo Saeba, Grim Matchstick, Entrapa (She-Ra POP), Aqua (Konosuba), Bendy, Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel 10/10), Juri Arisugawa (Revolutionary Girl Utena). The rest are OC's and all that.

Ryo Saeba, Grim Matchstick, Entrapa (She-Ra POP), Aqua (Konosuba), Bendy, Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel 10/10), Juri Arisugawa (Revolutionary Girl Utena). The rest are OC's and all that.
Thank you.

By the way, P PopcornPie you linked this page as the OOC, when it's in the interest check section. You should un-attach this from your RP thread and make a standalone OOC thread so folks don't get confused and use this as OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back