• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlueCelebi

professional couch potato
Well, now, it's been a hot minute since I was on here. I haven't been on this website since last year, and didn't really have any plans to return. That being said, there is a particular RP I have been craving above all else, so here I am, hoping to find someone to write with me.

A little about me: I write within a range of "styles." I've done multi-para RPs, novellas, and one-liners. I've done it all, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which I prefer. As far as post frequency goes, I usually post multiple times a day, maybe once a day or every other day if it's a real long post. On the flip side, I don't have any requirement for how often you post. Multiple times a day? Great. Once a week? Also great. I'm ghost friendly, and I'm also "break" friendly. Disappear for two months but decide you want to continue? Great, fine by me! As for what I'm interested in, the darker the story, the more I like it. Psychological, horror, the whole nine yards. I'm the type who really likes to torture my poor characters, and I have absolute no limits for how dark or messed up things get, haha.

So, I have recently become absolutely obsessed with the DMC universe. And by recently, I mean I finished the 5th game last night, and consumed all forms of DMC media in the span of a week. Because I have finished so recently, I admit I don't have many concrete ideas as far as any specific plots go, but I do have a few plot seeds I'd love to work out with someone. I can also write comfortable along any point in the DMC timeline, but would prefer somewhere around DMC 5.

As always, I would likely be playing an OC, and would love for someone to play...honestly, any character. I love them all. Everyone is attractive. So, if there's a specific character you love playing most of all, awesome. That being said, I do have a bit of preference for Nero or V. Your OCs are welcome as well if you're interested in an OC x OC story. I will double.

If you're not interested in using OCs at all, I would also gladly play a Nero x Nico pairing.

Please don't respond to this tread; if interested, please send a PM!

I just want to say welcome to the DMC rabbit hole. I ended up doing something similar. Bought DMC 5, played for like 3 minutes and thought, 'this seems really cool, you know what, I should probably start from the beginning' and bought the other 4 XD

I'm still on my first play through of the 3rd game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back