• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cheysecake

Big Gay Fool
EDIT, 5/9/2019: Removed some options due to others already showing interest - don't want too much of the same thing.

Howdy! I'm so bad at writing recruitment threads, so bear with me if this is a bit weird. This is also a little long - please read through all of it, though!
I've bolded what I find most important, or in some cases, what I'm most interested in.

- ̗̀ ♔ THINGS TO KNOW + WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER. ♔ ̖́-

• My name is Chey. I like to think I'm pretty friendly and laid-back, so I'm more than open to being friends and chatting out of character!
• I'm 19, going on 20 next month, so I'd like to roleplay with someone around my age, preferably 18 - 24 to keep it from being awkward.
• Without getting too detailed about my personal life, I have a lot going on some days, so please forgive me if I'm a little slow at times.
• I tend to get easily unmotivated at random, and I'm very forgetful. If I haven't replied in 2 to 3 days, a friendly reminder would be appreciated.
• My ideas can be pretty... off the wall, outlandish and silly at times, especially in regards to crossovers - I love combining my favorite things.

• I'm pretty flexible when it comes to who I write as. Chances are I'm more than willing to double and/or triple, or try writing for almost anyone.
• Keeping that in mind, I'd appreciate someone like-minded in that regard, though it isn't absolutely necessary. Just someone who's open-minded!
• If I get inspired, I tend to write a lot, but I'm fine with any length as long as it's not a bunch of one-liners that don't advance the plot.
• I love romance, and I'm open to almost any pairings! I only draw the line at abusive, incestuous and/or pedophilic content - that's a big no from me.
• I love creating big, intricate plots and characters so much - I get so excited and invested in things like this, so I'd love to world build!

- ̗̀ ♔ WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ROLEPLAY-WISE: GENRES + PLOT IDEAS. ♔ ̖́-

— The only fandom I'm interested in roleplaying on its own is Danganronpa, specifically V3: Killing Harmony. Don't skim this, these next parts are important.
• I haven't played any of the previous games. I picked this one up because I was interested in a few specific characters. I apologize if my knowledge is limited.
• I haven't completed the game myself just yet either, but I have spoiled quite a bit for myself, so I know what happens throughout the story and stuff like that.
• If we roleplay this, I'd like for it to be strictly AU, most likely separate from the killing game itself, with a handful of characters from the game.
• The only AU ideas I have are slice-of-life, with the characters completely removed from the game's setting itself, an actor / YouTuber AU, or a zombie apocalypse.
• As far as ships go, I'm pretty open as long as they're healthy - I know a few of them are debatable in that regard.
• I could probably play as almost anyone, but I'd love to play as Kokichi. I'd love it if you could play as Kaito, Kiibo or Rantaro.

— I'm also fond of crossovers, either with characters from a bunch of different fandoms, combining two fandoms, or putting one fandom character into another fandom.
• For a large fandom crossover, I love when random characters are tossed into precarious situations and are forced to work together. Not too picky - we can brainstorm!
• For combining two fandoms, I'm not picky here either, though I can't say I'm heavily invested in enough fandoms to properly combine them at the moment.
• For dropping one character into any fandom, I'd love to put a character into The Walking Dead Game.

— Now for some original plots + genres that I'm craving + other info.
Something loosely based on The Aristocats, or anything involving lost cats - I haven't read the Warriors series extensively, but something similar to that, too.
• My favorite genres include action, angst, drama, hurt/comfort - and fluff, romance and/or slice-of-life in small doses so it's not boring or repetitive.
• I usually play males in ships, but I can play females, too. I'm cool with M/M, F/F or M/F. I love opposites attract and silly stereotypes.

I think that's about it. Please let me know if you're interested! I'd prefer to do this in private messages.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in working something out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back