• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Time for A Haunting.

While chatting with your friends, you here a small pop, and turn around, hoping to see your own spoopy Charlie-brown sheet ghost pal.

You don't.
The thing floating is what can only be described as a spirit orb.
Wisps of light float off it, as if floats around the room, examining your plans.

TekSoda TekSoda

nvm we good
well as good as things can be i guess
i got a ball of light instead of a bedsheet tho
still kinda nice to have physical company tho

You address the "ghost."

"Uh, hey, floaty ball thing.
Listen, you floating around examining my plans is cool and all, but im kind of on a tight schedule.
Maybe I can run you through the basics of burglary after my death is averted?"

You have no plans of running it through any such thing, as it has no arms and thus cannot pick up anything to steal it. You also are not sure if it can hear you. You just hope it gets the jist and stops lollygagging.

Yes. You Know. It's Cute.

T
he wispy ball floats over to you, and gently taps your hand, then the card your holding.
It seems gentle, which is very different from the one Dick seemed to have.

But, most things really aren't making sense right now.
For all you know, you guys might not even be connected once you both make it to....wherever your going.

TekSoda TekSoda

"Should I name you?"
"Names come later. Not dying comes now."
"What do you want me to do with this? Should I like, break it, like Dick did?"

You toss the card in a straight line towards the wall. If that wasn't what you were supposed to do, likely supported by the gentle nature of the wisp... thing, you can just pick it up or do something else, you guess. You really hope that was the right thing to do, though.

The card breaks, and the wispy ball seems joyful over that.
It gets close to you, making you feel a bit of companionship between the two of you.

Upon impact, the card falls broken.
On the wall where you had thrown it, now is a mural of said demon dude, with an arrow pointing to the empty space above him.
On the floor beneath him, now lies a single stick of chalk.

The wisp feels warm.

TekSoda TekSoda

You pet the orb-thing. You don't exactly know why, it just feels like the right thing to do. You've also decided on a name for it, "Luci," short for both Lucifer and Luciferous. Also, it's a cute name. If it already had a name, it can't exactly tell you, anyways. You hope it doesn't mind.

You pick up the chalk. You have absolutely no idea what in the flying fuck to draw or write, but there's been a design you've been toying with imbetween books that you figure you might as well draw for real. It's a wing. Similar to the one on your shirt, actually, but sleeker. Cooler. You draw it where said demon dude, presumably Baphomet, points, and hope that does the trick.

Luci seems a bit elated after you named it. This gives you a greater sense of joy.

Looking at your cool symbol, you wonder if this will help you, like Dicks did.
Though, his was very heavily symbolic.
Your wing isn't much of a symbolic meaning other than it being a symbol.

The wall seems to erase your design, with the space above the Devils head once again blank.
You are utterly confused.

Luci seems to have noticed your confusion, and begins to move away from you.
She, as you think of her now, somehow holds the smashed card bits, and bring them to you, putting them back together.
The Devil in the card is also the same Devil on your wall, but you try to discern what the symbol could be its trying to insight?

TekSoda TekSoda

Your wing symbolizes rebellion via symbolizing freedom, which wings commonly symbolize, from the confines of law, which, actually, is probably the opposite of what the devil tarot represents, being bondage, so it's even less likely that that would work in the slightest. Maybe if you reversed the symbol, it would work, similar to how the reversed devil tarot apparently symbolizes freedom....

You're thinking to hard about this. You go with the most obvious idea, which is to draw a pentagram. This isn't rocket science, probably. Just run-of-the-mill black magic.

You draw the chalk Pentagram.
It doesn't disappear almost immediately so you feel like you did the right thing.

However, what happens next shocks you.
The Illustration, the drawing, the fucking 2D picture of the Devil, moves. He reaches out his lowered hand, and makes a fist with it.
Suddenly chains begin to grow from his fist, adding area to the inked lines that made him in the first place.

The chains snake to the bottom of you know it, theres one wrapped around your neck.
Its not choking you or anything, just simply strong enough to chain you to the wall.

Your home begins to shake.

Luci watches in horror, not able to understand why she cannot help you.

TekSoda TekSoda

"Harder, daddy"

Now isn't really the time to joke, you think, but there's nothing you can really do.

You laugh, softly. Not at your own shitty joke, more at the fact that either this is how you die, or are saved from death. Either way, you find it somewhat funny in a twisted kind of way. I mean, it's sort of like death anyway, right? You'll never see your brother again, or play another video game, or burgle another Best Buy. This is it. Game over.

Fuck.

This is it.

Your going to die here in your room, being painfully mourned by a floating ghost pal, while your house is pulled into the depths of Earth, while your literally chained by the Devil, and not even the real deal, just some fucking moving picture of him.

Your sorrow turns to anger, and in your fervor, you happen to pull on the chain from the wall.

A crack appears where the ink becomes metal.
The chain has loosened.

TekSoda TekSoda

Oh hell yeah.

You pull forward in one, strong motion. You thought it would instantly break it in a cool manner, but it only slightly cracked it some more and choked yourself a bit. You bang your head back and forth as if you're at a shitty death metal concert, and bada-bing, bada-boom, you're free. That was quite possibly the dumbest you've ever looked, though. Wow.

However, the issue of your house sinking into the earth still remains.

Adia: Enter

As you see the ground raise above your window, you wonder what bullshit is gonna happen now.

You look back att eh mural, and see the devil glowing. Surprised, you look down, and ntoie that the chain around your neck is also gloawing.
Soon, the entire room is glowing. Then the walls, then the bricks.

From the outside, it would seem as if some strange red light began to overtake the home, and soon the home became the red light.
And when the tentacles began to re-coil from the brightness, the hosu is gone.

When you can see again, you realize that the mural, chalk,a nd chain are all gone. Even the obscene crack in your wall has magically been whisked away.
Your window has gone dark, but the floor has stopped shaking.

Peace has returned for now.

TekSoda TekSoda

well, dick, i think im in
the house stopped being eaten at least
also its dark outside so

You pet Luci again, half for her reassurance, half for yours, and decide to look out of your window, hoping there's more out there than just impenetrable darkness.

Glad to hear your relatively safe.
Didn't want to say it just yet due to your more pressing situation, but I'm currently.. in a desert? a small town it seems.
A church nearby, a pub, it's actually really... Calming... Considering all the hell we fucking went through five minutes ago.
Hopefully we'll meet up soon, two heads are better than one and this is just a big pile of mysterious shit.
Oh yea, you get a ghost?

You glance at medjed, hoping it isn't impatiently looking at you or something.
Might check the church first, hierophant and all.

Ryou: Do something==>

You are currently staring at your computer screen.
What the hell are you supposed to do know?
You spin in you chair for a moment before deciding to get up. You already have another song lined up to play after Ashes, all you had to do was introduce it in a bit. So you carefully walk across your room.

Ryou: Exit room==>

Ryou: Do something more interesting then sitting.==>

The door is now ajar.​

From Outside your window, you realize that you're not even outside anymore.
You appear in some kind of large room, since the rest of the building connected to your home was taken off when you....entered?

You don't even know anymore.
The room outside seems nicely furnished, but not like Richie rich nice. You think you've seen it a few normal suburban homes before, as part of a living room.
You can't see the surrounding area very well from your window though.
This prompts Luci to begin floating towards your door.
TekSoda TekSoda
---------------------------------------------
The World Is Silent.

The town, which you really need to find a name for, seems to be quiet.
Next to you, floating, is Medjed, whom you still wish could talk proper-

MEDJED: Thank Osiris, you finally left that wretched place.
Orikanyo Orikanyo

Ryou: Occupy your time==>

With... What?
You look around your hallway.
You still have your phone on you in case people are still able to contact you.
Which you doubt.
Since your wifi is gone.

You head into the hall and head for...
The living room.
That sounds nice.
Even it the "Living" part, likely isn't too accurate anymore.
WEll. Better get walking you guess.

==> Be flabbergasted

You need no command to do so, for that is what you are.
You can speak? What was stopping you for doing so before?
...Also i have a million damned fucking questions to ask. Do we have time or is there going to be another localized apocalypse?

Your ghosts eyes begin to move with its dialogue, making it even more if a person now than simply an abstraction.

MEDJED: Of course I can talk, Richard. I am a god after all.
MEDJED: Or, in our case, simply an idea of a god, which was also imprinted with yourself.
MEDJED: And yes, we have time. The destruction and doom is currently at a pause. Please, assert your questions.

Ryou: See the Livingroom==>

Oh, you see it alright.
Or at least space where it should be.
Instead of a couch and TV, and so on,
You see an old tube TV, a newer, ut still tub TV sitting on top of it, and behind it the TV you probably should be using. As it is much newer and certainly not tube.
Next to then is also your VHS player, which is plugged in, and a DVD play, which is not.
Once again a choice that probably shouldn't have been made.
And if that wasn't enough surrounding moth is more cords, cables, and computer bits, along with a mess that was once your DVD/VHS shelf.

And one shouldn't even get you started on the rest of the room/couch. just-
*sigh*
This was a nightmare.
Also, a dream come true.
But it would be a nightmare to clean up.
All you wanted to do was sit on the couch.
At the moment.
Maybe not a long moment.

...So your a god, imprinted with myself, and medjed.
Well I'll be damned that is plenty amazing.
Well then, I suppous I should ask what exactly the fuck happened back there?
Why did you change into Medjed, are you actual Medjed or... My plush medjed?
Why couldn't you talk in my house?
And where exactly are we?
These seem to be the most pressing matters at the moment...

You turn on the recording feature on your phone, for posterity and possibly to send to Adia if important shit goes down in a dialogue dump.​

You stagger away from your window, somewhat shocked. You expected something different than normal, sure, but you thought the window outside would face... well, outside. Finally, you turn around and leave your room, as Luci seems to gesture. You decide the best course of action would be to leave your home and get a general sense of the layout of wherever you are before you do anything else. Satisfied with this course of action, you open your front door and gaze outside. Well, inside, but outside of the... whatever. You get the point.

MEDJED: I am not actually the god of Medjed, you are correct.
MEDJED: I am simply an abstraction from the Darkness that allowed to take this form, once when I was bestowed upon to you, and the other when I came into contact with one of your plush objects.
MEDJED: This will be essential later, but due to my censored knowledge of some things, I cannot allow access to that right now.
MEDJED: I can, however, let you know that all of you must gain unique guides such as I to better your survival.
MEDJED: And our location?

MEDJED: I believe its the realm of your first challenge.
Orikanyo Orikanyo
-------------------------------------------------

The Room is Actually Quite Nice.

A
s you open your front door, you realize you still remain in that same living room-esque area.
In front of your home directly is a wall, decorated with various portraits of respective musicians and artists, all from different eras.
A rocking chair rests next to a gray door, which is set immediately to your front and center.

Another gray door rests on the adjacent wall to that one, which appears to be where your house landed, allowing more space to the right of it.

You walk around to where you were able to see from inside your room. Here, there are no doors, but what you would usually see in a room like this.

A couch sits in the center of the floor, sandwhiched by two chairs diagonally facing the sme direction.
In front the couch, is a coffee table with a few stains on it, as well as letter.
In front of the whole arrangement, is a large flat-screen TV playing static, lying on top of another table. You can make out a remote sitting underneath it.

Luci seems distressed.
TekSoda TekSoda
---------------------------------------

You feel like your not really doing anything.

This feeling does not make you happy, so you wonder if you can get in contact with your friends somehow.

Kimona Kimona

Ryou: Maybe contact friends?==>

Friends? You guess those were a thing. Not that you'd made any lately. All you could recall off the top of your head, as was to people you might consider friends, the skate park guys , her spray panting companions, The tech guys who let you take computes, and a few acquaintances you have met at school.
Of course you just usually had them input their contact into into your phone fr you. So you never knew who was who. You scroll through the lists, staring at names trying to figure out who was who,
Of curse, don't get you wrong, you loved friends and having them as friends, but you also just felt a little detached. like a third wheel for half of them. The other half were more of sciencey lack of understanding.Try anyhiw:==>

You
could try a few names=>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back