• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Darkness - Chat Hub

Other
Here
That leaves Noivian who said they were find with either. I should also mention that unlike SBURB, the characters will not be related, ecto-biologically or otherwise

That leaves Noivian who said they were find with either. I should also mention that unlike SBURB, the characters will not be related, ecto-biologically or otherwise
This is a boon! Ectobiology was always very confusing to me.

Question: will there be a classpect system like in Sburb, or any similar player role system?

This is a boon! Ectobiology was always very confusing to me.

Question: will there be a classpect system like in Sburb, or any similar player role system?
There will be, but not in the same way as God-Tier.

And what about symbols, chat handles, guardians and the like?
Do those have to be specific as well? Or can we have actual families for our characters.
And if they're in high school can they be older than 14 or is that our set age?

And what about symbols, chat handles, guardians and the like?
Do those have to be specific as well? Or can we have actual families for our characters.
Symbols will be the same. I’m making a freeform chat client, and you can have an actual family this time. The more humans the better.

So for instance since the characters are just friends they can be different ages? For instance one 14 and another 16 or so as long as they are high school aged?
And do our characters know each other IRL or are they just internet friends?

So for instance since the characters are just friends they can be different ages? For instance one 14 and another 16 or so as long as they are high school aged?
And do our characters know each other IRL or are they just internet friends?
I’m thinking either 14/15 at the most. And the characters can either know each other IRL or not, that’s really decided by you all.

I should mention that there aren't any wacky inventory systems in this. Its simply just your pockets and any other kind of bag you can carry.

Oh, and the Character Creator's up!

SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Quincunx Quincunx Noivian Noivian Im not trying to rush you to anything, but I’m going to set a date for the story to begin. This is because I’ve seen a good number of these die before Creation, so I want to set in Stone our beginning.

In about four days, we’ll begin, unless everybody makes their characters by then. Happy making!

Man, I have quite a few things planned for this. I should probably mention that I dug up some pretty old files and refurbished them for this adventure. The concept is pretty cool I guess.

SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Noivian Noivian Quincunx Quincunx Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut
Okay so I want your guises opinion on this. So I have to Ideas for a chat client: ChatterBox, which is essentially just a rebooted PesterChum without name limits. The other is AOL Rebooted, which is based on the old AOL Messenger, but also includes voice chat, link sharing, and game options.

SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Noivian Noivian Quincunx Quincunx Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut
Okay so I want your guises opinion on this. So I have to Ideas for a chat client: ChatterBox, which is essentially just a rebooted PesterChum without name limits. The other is AOL Rebooted, which is based on the old AOL Messenger, but also includes voice chat, link sharing, and game options.
Okay, just so I can understand this clearly, are these irl chat clients we'd use in-character? (Sorry, I've never done a Homestuck-styled RP before)

Okay, just so I can understand this clearly, are these irl chat clients we'd use in-character? (Sorry, I've never done a Homestuck-styled RP before)
Yeah, it's equivalent of the pesterlog/chats from the actual webcomic.

Alright, thanks. I have no preference, but I'd like to put in that I probably won't make use of voice chat if we do AOL Rebooted.
I should note that the voice chat option isn't actually 'real'. Its simply there for the characters, if they wish to speak with others.

Sorry busy with the whole tablestuck coming out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back