• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CURSED
A Fruits Basket Inspired Group
loading ...
... scroll up
// premise ...
#16+
#anime
#romance

Years after Tohru, Kyo and Yuki broke the curse, a new one has risen in a different part of the world. This time it doesn’t just affect a family, but a group of people who were all in the hospital together when they were children. The transformations didn’t start until recently, and only the God has all of the knowledge about what’s really going on, but will this God share with everyone else? After all, he is the only one still sick and stuck in the hospital…

Much like Shigure’s home, Asuna’s family’s mansion soon becomes like a safe house for the new members of the zodiac. Her brother is the horse and when people from his days in the hospital begin showing up with the same bizarre stories of turning into animals, it’s up to him and his siblings to find out what the hell is going on. Luckily, with their father always away on business, the house has plenty of room for other zodiac members to stay if they need, and due to their newfound… problem…. They definitely need.
// roles ...
scroll
the god
#taken
#male
Has been stuck in the hospital since they were six and has been required to stay there since. For a while, they had friends within the hospital, but eventually they left and never visited again. They grew to resent them, and all of this resentment grew into a wish for them to come back to them or to suffer like they did. When it comes true though, they relishe in the power.
the rat
#taken
#male
can be boy or girl, in the hospital as a child
the cat
#taken
#female
the snake
#taken
#female or male
the rabbit
#taken
#male
can be boy or girl, in the hospital as a child.
the dog
#taken
#female
the dragon
#open
#male or female
the boar
#open
#female or male
the tiger
#taken
#female or male
the rooster
#taken
#female
the ox
#open
#female or male
the goat
#taken
#female
the monkey
#taken
#female
the horse
#open
#male
the human
#taken
#female
girl, horse's sister, one of two humans to know the secret..
the human
#taken
#female
girl, horse's sister, one of two humans to know the secret..
// rules ...
All characters must be between the ages of 17-21, they will be college aged for this plot. Along with this, I'd prefer players who are 16+..
OOC will be held on Discord, so please be able to use it and active as that's where planning and developing will be done..
This is a literate group, meaning at least 2+ paragraphs per response, no one liners and no text chat. Along with this, please be able to commit to 1-2 posts per week.
I don't wanna die alone
© reveriee

Last edited:
I'd like to try my hand at this though I'm not very familiar with the anime, is that required?

I am interested in this if you're still looking for more people.
I haven't watched Fruit's Basket but I do get the general gist of it! o/

I'm interested, why not. Fruits Basket is a pretty good show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back