• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *Controls your mind* you want to rp with me, you want to rp with me SO BADLY [1x1 interest check!]

frecckkles

Dumbest girl alive
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Get To Know Me:

Name: Hibbi or Veru
Pronouns: She/her (cis-female)
Timezone: PST
Favorite genre: Romance
Oc or Canon?: Both!
Face claims? I do require a face claim of some sort. I can't do off of description alone, I have aphantasia which means I cannot see images in my head whatsoever. So being able to know what your character looks like via FC is paramount.

Preferred coupling: MxF but I do FxF occasionally
Ghost friendly?: I try my best to be, but my feelings will be hurt a little bit
Doubles?: Yes yes yes yes yes yes x10000
Platform?: Discord is always best, but I'm chill to do it in forums or pms here!
Character sheets?: I personally make one for every roleplay, but it is not something you have to do. It's fun for me.
What I bring to the table: I will make the most sick nasty playlist for you
How much do you post?: I can post either every other day or once a week. I work two jobs so I'm busy but I do make time for my hobbies!
What about plots?: The plots below are very surface lvl, you are more than welcome to bring any plot to me or we can just brainstorm! I want to make sure it's something you also wanna do instead of you meeting my needs for what I wanna do.
Are you willing to work with characters not listed? Depends! We can always talk about it (most likely I will be down).
Cool! I think I want to rp w you, how do I go about it?: Please pm or add my discord: clownsip and introduce yourself! I would like a name, age, pronouns, and what you're interested in!

This is not for you if:

You are under 18+! I am in my mid-20s and interacting with minors in this setting makes me mad uncomfortable.
Are a one liner! I write 3-10 paragraphs normally and would prefer a partner that can try their best to match.
Refuse to do any kind of doubling. I'm a oc x canon gremlin for the most part and it's not fair to me or anyone else if you only want your oc and won't play for mine. The only time no doubling is required is if we both want to do a canon ship.
Unwilling to plot ideas before the rp. Absolute insanity to just go all in in a roleplay without a single idea.
You are not willing to talk OOC: I love friends, I love making friends, I LOVE TALKING! Do not take that from me or I will cry actual floods.
A serial ghoster: Listen, I've ghosted due to anxiety and I get it. I do. It's hard to communicate, but if you're not feeling the roleplay please tell me and I will not take it to heart. Just don't leave me high and dry.

Let's get down to what we are here for, what's on the menu:

Desperate for is this
color
Still super into picks are this color

UPDATE: I am currently updating the list of fandoms + plotlines, so if you don't see any you like, please check back in a few days and there will be more, thank you!

Kingdom Hearts
❦ Yes to OcxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for:
Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Vanitas
❦ Who I can write as: All of the above, Zexion, Ventus, Namine
❦ Canon ships I'm willing to do: Sora x Namine, Namine x Roxas, Kairi x Vanitas, Namine x Vanitas (it's safe to say I ship everyone with Namine)
❦ I love to rewrite Kingdom Hearts with our characters intertwined into the story
❦ College AU where they they both get assigned to the same dorm and both are very against it
❦ Organization 13 is a gang running loose on the streets and our characters get tangled up in their shenanigans
Sonic Franchise
❦ No to OcxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for: Shadow
❦ Who I can write as: Knuckles, Sonic, Silver, Espio, Amy
❦ Canon ships I'm willing to do:
Shadamy. full stop.
❦ No planned plots

Danganronpa
❦ Yes to OcxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for:
Kokichi, Fuyuhiko, Tenko
❦ Who I can write as: Kiibo, Kaede, Fuyuhiko, Tenko, Hajime, Mikan, basically give me a day and I can write whoever you want from here
Kaede x Kokichi, Mahiru x Hajime or Hiyoko, Tenko x Kaede or Himiko, Himiko x Kokichi.

PS: Nagito is welcome but I'm very selective on him.

❦ Listen, I have a lot of ocs and would love to create an original character killing game if possible (we would both be adding about 8 each if possible)
❦ Our Ocs are in one of the killing games and due to them being there the motives/killers/victims are remixed
❦ It's after V3 and everyone is alive and well! Like most reality TV shows, the cast (+ocs if we're using them) are famous and have to navigate celeb life while coming to terms about what happened to them
❦ Non-despair AUs are fun, just a little slice of life action. The V3 cast would also be in Hope's Peak, just ignore

Persona Franchise
❦ No to OcxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for:
Akihiko, Junpei, Akechi, Ren/Akira, Yusuke
❦ Who I can write as: Aigis, Shinjiro, Ren/Akira, Rise
❦ Canon ships I'm willing to do: Fem!Trans!Joker x Akechi, Junpei x Chidori, Kotone x Akihiko. Rise x Yu, Kotone x Junpei or Yukari
❦ No matter which game, we could do a no-persona type thing? Just a slice of life of them going to school but still getting caught up in wacky hijinks.
❦ Our OCs could be persona barers. In P5, mine would not be apart of the Phantom Thieves for the most part, but more of a vigilante style.
Pokemon
Yes to OcxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for: Guzma, Leon, and Arven
❦ Who I can write as: Guzma, Leon and Arven.

❦ (For OcxOc) We could be rivals. Both of us would have a team, but nothing too OP. (Meaning no legendaries/mythicals until the end. We could follow any region and just have fun with it!
❦ (For Leon) I'd like to do a childhood friends thing, like before he became champion and stuff.
❦ (For Guzma) Perhaps after the game or some sort, just becoming friends and developing a relationship with messy feelings and stuff.

Stardew Valley
❦ No to OcxOc
❦ Who I'm looking for:
Sebastian, Sam
❦ Who I can write as: Shane, Alex, Haley
❦ Either one or both of our Ocs are new to Pelican Town - does not have to be a farmer, can be anything they want - and we'll just go day by day getting to know the sleepy town.
❦ Joja has successfully taken over Pelican Town, our Ocs (or just one) can be execs from Joja, but after being in the town and getting to know everyone, they fall in love with it and everyone bands together to take down evil capitalism. Think like a Hallmark movie.
Death Note
❦ Yes to OcxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for:
L, Misa
❦ Who I can write as:
Misa, Matt, Matsuda
L x Misa (listen it can work)
❦ No planned plots

Hunter x Hunter
❦ Yes to OcxOc
❦ Who I'm looking for: Kurapika
❦ Who I can write as: Leorio, Hisoka (willing to try a plethora of charas though!!
❦ Our ocs start out at the very beginning with the rest of the gang!
My Hero Acadamia
❦ No to OCxOC
❦ Who I'm looking for: Bakugo, Tamaki Amajiki
❦ Who I can write as: Midoriya, Ochaco, Todoroki
❦ Slice of life where the war never happened and we just go through the UA years
❦ Pro hero era
NOTE: These AUs/Tropes could be used with Ocs or OcxCanon in any fandom listed above (or if I happen to know the one you're wanting to use)

❦ Royalty x Thief
❦ Forced Marriage
❦ Fake dating
❦ Enemies to lovers
❦ Assassin x Spy (like spyxfamily)

Thank you for reading if you got this far! If there is any question you have, please do not refrain from pming me! I would love to make everything crystal clear for you. Now, if this is just not for you: please continue to have a good day and I hope you find something soon. Bye!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back