• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Icee

Coffee Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi everyone. Icee here again with a revamped 1x1 search thread with updated intrests and fandoms! Let's get down to business with relevant points to the RP, shall we?

Rules/About:
- Age Expectations: I am private and do not reveal my age online but I will say I am an adult RPer and am female (who can rp any gender characters though) If you are not comfortable with this, don't try and RP with me. Furthermore, as of late, I am not comfortable to rp with minors so I would prefer you to be 18+. I don't typically do adult themed but its just a comfort thing at this point.
- Stuff Outside the RP: As well as a RPer, I am a gamer so I would love us to discuss our gaming endevors together and maybe even compete? I love fellow Smash Ultimate players!
- OoC Banter: I am very reserved but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy to chat. Just give it some time and be patient with the OOC chat while we're still getting to know each other. I will likely be a huge blabbermouth once we know each other.
- NOT Ghost Friendly!: I strive not to ghost people and I expect the same curtesy from a partner. I tend to be active every day and I would prefer you to be active as well. Sure, I'm not asking you to be not busy like I am currently but please, every two-three days. Otherwise, we can't get plots moving. I usually will poke if it has been a week and you haven't answered. If RL issues come up, please let me know. I don't bite.
-On Activity (new!!): 1-2 times a week. MINIMUM. Sketchy schedules = RP not moving, RP not moving= 😑. So please. Try to make a small commitment, okay? Also, I am EST. Please DO NOT come to this thread if you are not a night owl/early bird and have significant differences! Thank you!
-No Drama: OOC Drama kept to a minimum. If we don't mesh, I'll exit stage right.
-Literacy: I expect some form of literacy. I am an English Major and I have that love for the language that most aspiring writers have. I joined here to seek out more literate partners afterall. I won't ask for a novel every time but at least a paragraph or two per character is a must or I'll typically get bored. Absolutely no one liners, please. I'd like us both to put in some effort.
- On Romance: Sure but don't have it sped up unrealistically. I like a slow and developed romance if that is your cup of joe. I typically only do MxF and some MxM on rare occasions. I also do Canon/Canon, Oc/OC or OC/Canon as long as they fit
- Help Me Make Plots!: I would really love my partners to develop plots with me. I am hoping to keep these long-term so that means planning and effort. If you see a 🎺 by a genere it means I have a plot we can develop!

Read all this mess? Good. Prove it to me by telling me your fave color or video game character when you contact me either by comment or PM!
IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

Fandoms
Please note: I prefer canons! However feel free to be an OC!
πŸ‘ - Craving
πŸ‘Ž - Convince Me
πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - Will Do If You Have A Plot
🍎 - Have an OC for
πŸ˜• - Need to Refresh Before I do the RP
🎺 - Plot Ideas

πŸ‘πŸŽΊUndertale (AUS, Convince me)
πŸ‘πŸŽΊ Deltarune
🍎 Mega Man (Classic or BN/NT Warrior)
πŸ‘Ž πŸŽπŸ˜• Mega Man (X, Zero)
πŸ‘Super Smash Brothers
πŸ‘ŽπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 🍎 Sonic The Hedgehog
πŸ‘ 🍎 Fire Emblem: Fates
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
πŸ‘ 🎺 Fire Emblem: Heroes
🍎 Fire Emblem: Awakening
🎺 Persona 5
πŸ‘πŸŽ Pokemon (Kanto-Galar)
🍎🎺 Tales of Vesperia
πŸ˜• Tales of the Abyss
πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜•.hack:GU
πŸ‘ Project X Zone /Crossovers!

Original Generes
*I will do some of these with fandoms so feel free to ask!

Fantasy
Midevil
Slice of Life/Highschool/College Life
Island Survival
Natural Disaster
Pandemic Survival
War

Don't see something here??? Suggest to me below!! PM or Comment if intrested (PM preferred)

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in UT or DR! also, green

Users who are viewing this thread

Back