• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not really, I'm afraid. I lost track some time back and catching up seemed rather daunting.

Sorry to hear that.

Still, I wouldn't say we've done much. We've set off down the river, and we're currently launching an attack on a fortress/outpost.

Apologies. A pair of business trips in November followed by December being December, followed by another pair of trips in January meant this fell off my radar. I'm actually sitting in a delayed plane right now, waiting to leave on my second trip.

If a sorcerous Eclipse would be useful, I'll see if I can catch up next week. Otherwise, sorry for being lame and it is in no way a reflection on your game or you. As Sherwood or Psychie can attest, I'm the lame one who gets periodically overwhelmed with work and falls behind.

Apologies. A pair of business trips in November followed by December being December, followed by another pair of trips in January meant this fell off my radar. I'm actually sitting in a delayed plane right now, waiting to leave on my second trip.

If a sorcerous Eclipse would be useful, I'll see if I can catch up next week. Otherwise, sorry for being lame and it is in no way a reflection on your game or you. As Sherwood or Psychie can attest, I'm the lame one who gets periodically overwhelmed with work and falls behind.

I don't consider getting bogged down with work to be something that makes someone "lame".

I appreciate that and yet I've contributed to games stalling before, again as Sherwood and Psychie can attest to.

Thanks for being a good sport about it, either way. I'll see if I can catch up soon. :)

You will need to use either a Persuade, Bargain or Threaten action if you want to talk your way past the guards.
Would my die pool for a Persuade roll be Manipulation and Larceny, since I'm planning on lying my ass off to these guards?

Would my die pool for a Persuade roll be Manipulation and Larceny, since I'm planning on lying my ass off to these guards?
Sorry, but no. Manipulation and Social, I'm afraid.

Edit: As a concession, I'll let you use your "Fitting into the Crowd" specialty, seeing as you're posing as a guard.

I don't suppose I get any stunt dice for my effort?

No, you can have stunt dice if you want.

Edit: Though for what it's worth, you did already beat the guard's Resolve.

Last edited:
Thanks. I wanted to be sure of exactly how things would start going to shit.

And all I'm doing is waiting for the gate to be opened so I can send up a signal arrow to notify the troops. <grabs popcorn and sits back>

And all I'm doing is waiting for the gate to be opened so I can send up a signal arrow to notify the troops. <grabs popcorn and sits back>

Don't worry. I'll have that sorted soon enough.

The Sidereal is attempting to instill a Minor Principle of "Mortals can only live for so long". With a use of three motes of Peripheral Essence, he reduces the target number of his die to four. As a result, he has eight successes here.
So now I have this on my sheet, correct? I just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back