• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll wait a bit IC while everyone's catching up, but I want to make sure I understand the full scope of the situation correctly.

Are there any additional structure other than the four towers controlling the chains? Such as castle walls and landside defenses? If not, anything linking the two structures on a given side of the river?

I think numbers were brought up as well, I think we were looking at 300, is that right?

Is there any cover on the approach in the form of hills or foliage?

Rykon Rykon
Each castle/fortress has a stone wall surrounding it on all sides. These walls all have a short height - someone standing at the edge of a wall would be at short range from someone stood next to the wall on the ground. For landslide defenses, you can go ahead and assume that Lookshy built whatever was necessary to prevent their structures sliding and collapsing into the river.

That was a rough estimate on Ganzin's part, based on what he could see of the fortresses, and the fact that one of the Lookshy ships had 50 marines aboard. You can assume that each fortress has enough space to accommodate three Size 2 groups of mortal soldiers, and each tower can hold a Size 1 group of mortal soldiers, who manage the chain and the tower catapult. Might be a few more than 300, but not by much, and they'll all be spread out across the river.

There's hill cover that will get you to within medium range of the western fortress's walls without been seen.

Are you lot waiting on me for something? Or have you yet to find time to post?

Yeah, after just coming off the heels of Thanksgiving this is a pretty hectic time of year. I'll get something up here in just a bit.

I'm still here too. Not as busy. Just didnt quite have anything to post about. Just Zed loitering on the deck.

Hey all. I'll post again, beginning the attack on the fortress, on New Year's Day, if you can wait that long.

Is everyone still up for this? Or are you all just preoccupied at the moment?

I'm still here, but things are getting chaotic on my end. I'll see if I can catch up on a few things today.

Hey all, sorry for the delay. Just a few questions;

Psychie Psychie , what exactly are you looking for? I detailed the guards' numbers in an earlier post: 125 on the walls, 125 in the courtyard/grounds of the fort.

Sherwood Sherwood , does Ailera currently have any charms active?

@Sherwood , does Ailera currently have any charms active?
No Charms, since they can be detected by Essence sight. Just using my Infinite Resplendence Amulet to make the uniform correct.

@Psychie , what exactly are you looking for? I detailed the guards' numbers in an earlier post: 125 on the walls, 125 in the courtyard/grounds of the fort.
Sorry about the wait in the reply; my computer had died and needed to be fixed.

Just trying to get an idea of patterns of troop movements and see which ones appear to be officers/NCOs that are in charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back