• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It is.

I've been falling behind on updating several characters with XP to spend.

As I've had listed on Ryan's sheet for awhile his next two charm purchases were slated as Fivefold Bulwark Technique and Holistic Battle Understanding. Am I permitted to make use of those in this conflict?

It is.

I've been falling behind on updating several characters with XP to spend.

As I've had listed on Ryan's sheet for awhile his next two charm purchases were slated as Fivefold Bulwark Technique and Holistic Battle Understanding. Am I permitted to make use of those in this conflict?

Of course.

Just to warn you all, I'll be going on a week's holiday tomorrow, so my ability to post may be somewhat limited.

Sorry for my delay on replying.

Sherwood Sherwood , if you could please give me a Charisma + Presence roll, to determine whether Ailera manages to persuade the Sidereal to relent for now?

I wouldn't do it without activating charms, but every 5 peripheral motes spent in an instant ( or action?) raise your anima by one level.

Cool beans. Gonna have too look up how to use excellencies for 3e again. Haven't really used them enough yet.

Though not sure how much threat this group will pose yet.

I'm still in a mind to test the enemies' capabilities before committing heavy essence use to any particular tactic. I'm just silly like that.

Lol, well, you know me. I have no idea what I'm doing and am winging it I till I do something right.

Definitely a wise strategy though.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I have a feeling that Ailera is about to get her ass kicked.

Worst case scenario she becomes horrible disfigured and maimed from a overpowered beatdown.

Zed can fix that.

While that would be awesome, the problem with that is the door is barred, and you'd have to bust your way through to get inside.

I wasn't saying it was impossible, just that it would take some time. Believe me, I would welcome the help!

Check Feats of Strength, breaking through obstacles quickly like that is doable within the rules.

It is very doable, but I may get knocked on my butt before you can come to the rescue.

Don't worry, Sherwood! We'll rescue you from the evil Sidereal! Or at least, give you a great funeral after the fight. lol

Probably not instantly. Power scaling is much different in 3E than in 2E. The power ceiling seems much much lower. At least, in terms of the math.

I wasn't saying it was impossible, just that it would take some time. Believe me, I would welcome the help!
All one has to do is ask for help, and Zed will put all the fiber of his being to make it happen. Such is his defining intimacy.

Will even go as far to stunt a grand entrance.

(Though is the door made of metal or wood)

Also! You could try to unbar the door.

Check Feats of Strength, breaking through obstacles quickly like that is doable within the rules.

I don't have a lot of strength or athletics. Just a big weapon. Like an axe but pointier and cuttier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back