• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As far as I understand, Ryan wants to try and talk to Lyla, while Ysandre and the others meet with Feren.

I think Catseye and Aliera were going to spy out Lyla but if Ryan's going the direct route, I might as well tag along with Ysandre. Again, bandits aren't her specialty but mine gods might be.

So, Ryan and Quill going to talk to Lyla, Ysandre and Catseye are going to meet with Feren. Sherwood Sherwood , what does Ailera want to do?

Sorry about my lack of posts. I got back from my trip late last night and was completely wiped out. Ailera is willing to go looking for signs of these bandits to see how many we are dealing with, and where they are based out of.

Sorry about my lack of posts. I got back from my trip late last night and was completely wiped out. Ailera is willing to go looking for signs of these bandits to see how many we are dealing with, and where they are based out of.
It's okay, Sherwood.

So in my next post, I'll have the Circle split up.

I'll assume that A) Quill and Ryan will want to head towards the villa, B) Ysandre and Catseye will try and meet with Feren at the mine, and C) Ailera will try and start tracking the bandits. If I'm wrong anywhere, let me know.

Also, Rykon Rykon , what do you want to have Ryan's men do while he's gone?

I am kind of indifferent to the details of their activity at present. I'm sure Tannis will hold down camp near the mine, a small guard compliment would go with Ryan. The rest would assist efforts at the mine where needed.

Hey jaydude jaydude what is your policy on adding Backgrounds? I am wanting to acquire some hearthstones for Ailera, but I need to know if it is something that is only added through game play, or if I can purchase the dots with xp.

You can buy hearthstones with xp. What hearthstones were you planning to get?

One that I'm interested in is the two dot one of the Stone of Resilient Bamboo. It adds two to my Soak, and the added Essence return is not a bad thing, either. The bracers that I have include two slots for hearthstones, so I have room for a second one when I can afford it.

You pay the xp, and I'll arrange for Ailera to find the Hearthstone as soon as it makes logical sense. If you don't mind, what sourcebook is that stone in?

It is on page 135 of Arms of the Chosen. Here is its description.

Stone of Resilient Bamboo (Wood, Standard)
Keywords: None
This stone gleams the pale green of young bamboo leaves.
When its bearer sockets it in an attuned artifact and commits
one mote, it helps shrug off minor injuries. She adds
two to her soak, can parry lethal attacks unarmed without
a stunt, and halves healing times for bashing damage.

Just to let you know, I only have 2 xp banked up so far, so I'm short by 4 points to get the stone.

Just to let everyone know, tomorrow I am going to have a minor surgical procedure done to take my tonsils out. I'll be out and back home to recover by mid day, but I'll be hurting for a bit and may not be feeling up to posting for a little bit.

Thanks. It is a easy procedure, and should be done without any complications. It's not like it is a untried operation.

Well, I'm out of surgery for my tonsils, and I'm back home and feeling sore. I will be on the computer as I rest and recover on and off for the rest of the day.

I was assuming a 1 point stunt, should I not do that?

Given how important stunts are to dice pools and recovering will I'd hate to have to keep slowing the game down to beg for stunt dice.

No, you can go ahead and assume stunts; I just didn't realize that you had done so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back