• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just wondering, have we earned any more Xp or Solar Xp other than the 5 points posted earlier?

Just wondering, have we earned any more Xp or Solar Xp other than the 5 points posted earlier?
Only just saw this. Hadn't really thought about Xp for a while, to be honest.

I'll grant you all 5xp from the events in Marita, I think that's only fair. No Solar Xp for anyone yet, I'm afraid.

Also, I'm going to wait for a response from Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws , but can I assume that the rest of you would be happy to go and talk to the mine owner?

I'm going to snag up Flashing Ruse Prana for more of that Larceny goodness.

For now, I reckon I'm looking at Melee and War charms. Fivefold Bulwark Stance and Tiger Warrior Training being the big ones on my list.

Hopefully Solar XP will get sorted out soon. I was counting on it for ability dots and evocations.

Is anyone planning to respond to Quill's big revelation?

Should I go ahead and have Ailera head back into the mine?

Looks like equity was a better call than an outright purchase. Still, it'd mean parting with some of the ownership for this man, so it's going to take some convincing.

Also, we found an annoying rich person for Ailera to rob. So that's nice.

Looks like equity was a better call than an outright purchase. Still, it'd mean parting with some of the ownership for this man, so it's going to take some convincing.

Also, we found an annoying rich person for Ailera to rob. So that's nice.

By all means, try. :)

Yeah, this dude is unlikely to sell. And may be resistant to a partnership, if it's not one favorable to him.

The question is if we care. If we care, there are ways we could work out a deal with him. Instead of doing an actual partnership in the mine, we could essentially come in as a customer and exchange services (i.e. bandit killing, Guild Princess pranking) for a healthy discount on mined jade along with preferred customer prioritization. We could then either use the jade for artifice or set ourselves up as resellers in other markets, if we just want the cash.

If we don't care, that's what social Charms are for...

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving on Tuesday for Indianapolis for GenCon, and won't be back home until the following Tuesday. I am bringing my laptop with me, but I will not have the same free time to be able to post once the convention starts up on Thursday.

Would you all like to keep talking with one another, head into the mine to see the owner, or do something else?

Her name's Lyla - it was mentioned in the letter Ailera read.

As for whether you can roll, I'm afraid I have to say no, seeing as Quill's knowledge centers around the Shogunate.

I wasn't thinking about a Lore check. But a Bureaucracy check. After all, if she is a ranking Guild merchant, he might have run across her name.
I see. In that case, go ahead. Roll Intelligence+Bureaucracy. More successes will get you more details about her.

While we're on the subject, you can make one of those rolls for Feren if you like, but using either Bureaucracy or Lore for your appropriate ability.

Esbilon Esbilon , I don't know if you're still on holiday, but I think Ryan needs an answer from Ysandre.

I am not, but I was when I posted that reply, so in the mean time it had slipped my mind that I was up.

I will be going away next week as well, though, so that's likely to be another dead period from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back