• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LifeBeginsHere

Thespian Depressian
So... I am very into Undertale again! I want to do cute and angsty ships okay? Give me Lesbian fishes and fabulous robots and soft goats!!!!
No Papyrus x Sans or Toriel x Asriel though... Please
But yeah I have some ideas for these ships:
Chasriel (I prefer playing Chara)
Charisk (I can play either)
Frans (I prefer playing Frisk)
Chans (I prefer playing Chara)

But I ship plenty of other things so just ask!
Also I am cool with most Aus!

Oh Undertale. It's been a looooong time since I've dug into that mess. I even played it for a while but never got past Undyne.

I'm thinking of doing one of the following:
1. Charisk School AU Ft. Chasriel: Best friends Frisk and Chara get caught up in a string of drama following Asriel dying a la 13 reasons why.
2. Frans Married life
3. Chans: Stockholm syndrome except Sans is the bottom.

Oh Undertale. It's been a looooong time since I've dug into that mess. I even played it for a while but never got past Undyne.

I'm thinking of doing one of the following:
1. Charisk School AU Ft. Chasriel: Best friends Frisk and Chara get caught up in a string of drama following Asriel dying a la 13 reasons why.
2. Frans Married life
3. Chans: Stockholm syndrome except Sans is the bottom.

Just dm me! I just got into it again randomly and I am obsessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back