• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Worried about a Shirtless girl? Silly thats why you take the shirt off at the start of the test....less to worry about. Cant damage it if you dont have one.

The difference between Academic Knowledge and Smarts. But yeah Alice was running around the city and the robots smashing in pretty much just a bra and skirt-like in her costume, she grew up with the "take your shirt off if your gonna fight" influence.

Just waiting on next post for the Alice scene myself. Xcel is still around since ive talked to them today on discord/they have been posting in other games.

I mean could always throw some reactions/comments to the monitors you are watching? Voices from the peanut gallery.
IE Ok There is a Feral Girl who just racked up an insane number of points at high speed by tearing through the densest concentration....and even dove into the depo to wreck house before they now seem to be going against the top 3 teacher (When she responds at least, or the other teacher she was about to attack but was a non-combat guy)

Local man chases children while blocking bullets with fists. Man quoted: "I just want to know what was happening in that fire exit" More a 11

In other news, day 47 of the old man with a big stick waiting for someone to take the bait. Don't make me come hunting for you students. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back