• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever read regarding one of my characters. Hands down. I will cherish this mere scrap of sacred text forever.
Just wait. You are only beginning to taste the kind of insanity and shenanigans I end up inevitably bringing into these things xD

Also, I'm actually pretty nice to Dante in this. Most of my characters end up losing body parts and parents by now.

Also, I'm actually pretty nice to Dante in this. Most of my characters end up losing body parts and parents by now.
WHAT WE'VE HARDLY EVEN STARTED

Also

Paris getting yeeted

giphy.gif

yEET

Also the majority of writers towards their characters

WHAT WE'VE HARDLY EVEN STARTED

Also

Paris getting yeeted

giphy.gif

yEET

Also the majority of writers towards their characters
I'm actually notorious for being rather mean to my characters. Most of them end up tortured in some form or other. Lots and Lots of injuries. Main reason I gave Dante a healing factor is because I know I'll likely end up ripping a limb off at some point lol May need to start up a blood drive just to keep him mostly in one piece...

usually my wittle baby character is just precious and protecced and my other character is hated for some reason.

OwO. wease don't yeet the dwagon girl. yes she can fly, but not when she is sweepy enough for you to yeet her.
That moment when Dante actually gets to yeet a dragon at someone with a blood slingshot. It's going to be the stuff of legends!!!

I'm actually notorious for being rather mean to my characters. Most of them end up tortured in some form or other. Lots and Lots of injuries. Main reason I gave Dante a healing factor is because I know I'll likely end up ripping a limb off at some point lol May need to start up a blood drive just to keep him mostly in one piece...
I actually haven't done a ton to my characters but it's not too late...

tumblr_inline_owrvqbqGym1v0h5et_500.gif

Also, I'mma need a list of all those willing to donate blood, likely via neck bite, to Dante in the extremely likely event that he gets horribly injured and needs the blood to recover.

Will any type of blood do or does it have to be the same as his?
It can be any type. Fun feature of his quirk is any blood he absorbs/drinks/etc is immediately turned into his own. Also prevents him from catching any bloodborne diseases or poisons, because I really don't want to worry about any of that IC lmfao

It can be any type. Fun feature of his quirk is any blood he absorbs/drinks/etc is immediately turned into his own. Also prevents him from catching any bloodborne diseases or poisons, because I really don't want to worry about any of that IC lmfao
Dante: Frick I'm dying I need blood ::sees Paris standing nearby zoned out:: Sorry kiddo ::Steals blood and then yeets her away::

Paris: ::Cries::

I should sleep i think

Yeah, that's fair, MJ is a case of AB-negative

Dante: Frick I'm dying I need blood ::sees Paris standing nearby zoned out:: Sorry kiddo ::Steals blood and then yeets her away::

Paris: ::Cries::

I should sleep i think
Yeah, that's fair, MJ is a case of AB-negative
The worst part about 'donating' is explaining the bite marks after the fact. You know it's gonna start rumors if the freshman girls start walking around with bite marks on their necks.

WK: "I sense a disturbance in the Force...."

Ooh ok, what if Mj got some wrist mounted grappling hook type things to let her get around without glitching AND to make her punches and kicks more powerful because she keeps her momentum when she glitches as well

Ooh ok, what if Mj got some wrist mounted grappling hook type things to let her get around without glitching AND to make her punches and kicks more powerful because she keeps her momentum when she glitches as well
Dante: "Trust me, put them on your waist. It's all cool and shit to have them on your wrist, but you really gotta be careful not to dislocate your shoulder if it jerks you too hard. Why do you think my Whiplash mode has the launchers on the hips?"

Dante: "Trust me, put them on your waist. It's all cool and shit to have them on your wrist, but you really gotta be careful not to dislocate your shoulder if it jerks you too hard. Why do you think my Whiplash mode has the launchers on the hips?"
MJ: "Yeah that's fair, hey mind teaching me how to do that and in return I can teach you how to fight without having to rely on your Quirk as much?"

MJ: "Yeah that's fair, hey mind teaching me how to do that and in return I can teach you how to fight without having to rely on your Quirk as much?"
Dante: "sure, but you're gonna have to promise not to hate me. It's... a lot of planks... a lot of situps, and basically... You need this to really gun it" *lifts shirt to show the most chiseled core in the entire freshman class, if not the school* "Though, I'd still advise doing like what I do with Whiplash and add a spine support if you plan on going anywhere near as fast as I do. Don't want to risk your core giving out and suddenly messing your back up"

what if soul of the dragon gave Dante super charged since dragons are considered the ancestral precursor to vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back