• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
what if soul of the dragon gave Dante super charged since dragons are considered the ancestral precursor to vampires.
how would he get it? He doesn't get any stat boosts by drinking blood... Though it would be funny if he bit MJ and suddenly started glitching.
"How do.... You handle... doing this.... all..... day?!"

Dante: "sure, but you're gonna have to promise not to hate me. It's... a lot of planks... a lot of situps, and basically... You need this to really gun it" *lifts shirt to show the most chiseled core in the entire freshman class, if not the school* "Though, I'd still advise doing like what I do with Whiplash and add a spine support if you plan on going anywhere near as fast as I do. Don't want to risk your core giving out and suddenly messing your back up"
MJ: "Bitch please I do that everyday as part of my core training, so I ain't backing down from that" *Unbuttons her own shirt to reveal a pretty damn chiseled core as well* "I'll see what support can design for me"

how would he get it? He doesn't get any stat boosts by drinking blood... Though it would be funny if he bit MJ and suddenly started glitching.
"How do.... You handle... doing this.... all..... day?!"
"Trust it gets much worse when you actively glitch and I handle it by just using it constantly."

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sakura High's Best Abs, Male and Female!

Dante: "Give them like, five minutes and a good look at my Whiplash mode and they'll probably have a prototype on the table."

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sakura High's Best Abs, Male and Female!

Dante: "Give them like, five minutes and a good look at my Whiplash mode and they'll probably have a prototype on the table."
Now I'm just imagining a flexing competition at a festival and MJ and Dante compete against each other

Lexi pulls up her dress to reveal the most well-toned abs ever. "what...these? oh, they just happened. Crabs are all muscle.

MJ: "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry your majesty that we didn't choose to include in this conversation. So do those just appear out only when your fused with a crab?" *In the most sarcastic tone ever*

Lexi: ew, why is he doing that? is he broken?" *still showing off her abs. "no, fusing with my crabs have left my body with some basic bonuses."

Lexi: ew, why is he doing that? is he broken?" *still showing off her abs. "no, fusing with my crabs have left my body with some basic bonuses."
Dante: *trying in a desperate and futile attempt to stop the bleeding* "P-p-p-pantsu....."

Does she seriously not realize the complications that come from lifting up a DRESS? LMFAO

MJ: "I hate you, you are the worst you didn't even work for them, you didn't train for them. It was just 'Oh look at me it is I Lexi the most perfect girl in the world, I got toned abs just by fusing with my pet crab, I'm rich, I have two actual parents and I laugh like this hohohohoho' yeah screw you Lexi, screw you" *MJs body starts glitching because she is so angry*

"oh, why thank you, yes, I am the most perfect girl." she says. still holding up her dress, clueless to actual human interactions such as this.*

Dante: "For the love of my blood pressure, MJ please tell her to put her damn dress down!!!" *still plugging his nose*

MJ: *Inner Lesbian coming out* "Ok first off no you're not fucking perfect however I have to say you do rock the chiseled abs look, if only you had a nicer personality"

I just imagine the two frustratingly glaring at eachother while dante dies of blood lose because Lexi refuses to put her dress down.

Lexi still has no social understanding. every human she has ever met since birth has be in the employ of her father and trying to gain favor by treating her as a princess. and she has an opposite experience to the orphans. she has parents but they don't really care about her. so Lexi really doesn't understand that lifting her dress is causing a reaction in boys, and she doesn't see why orphans are so upset their parents are dead because she thinks they wouldn't care anyway.

Lexi still has no social understanding. every human she has ever met since birth has be in the employ of her father and trying to gain favor by treating her as a princess. and she has an opposite experience to the orphans. she has parents but they don't really care about her. so Lexi really doesn't understand that lifting her dress is causing a reaction in boys, and she doesn't see why orphans are so upset their parents are dead because she thinks they wouldn't care anyway.
She'll probably be absolutely mortified once someone explains it to her and she realizes what she's done xD

Oof honestly the whole parent thing is probably the main reason MJ hates Lexi and the whole haughtiness
She'll probably be absolutely mortified once someone explains it to her and she realizes what she's done xD
MJ is not going to be the one telling her

Oof honestly the whole parent thing is probably the main reason MJ hates Lexi and the whole haughtiness

MJ is not going to be the one telling her
honestly, when Lexi realizes what's going on, she will be sort of jealous of the orphans, as the orphans are jealous of her. because all the orphans seemed to have parents that where worth crying over and she has to make an appointment with her mother or father and hope they don't cancel. and they always cancel.

Ouch, I want MJ to punch them both and be an unintentional big sister to Lexi and be like. "Actually take care of your daughter, for the love of music actually take time to see your daughter, don't have her make an appointment just to cancel, fucking hell you should be giving her attention for fuck sake."

Ouch, I want MJ to punch them both and be an unintentional big sister to Lexi and be like. "Actually take care of your daughter, for the love of music actually take time to see your daughter, don't have her make an appointment just to cancel, fucking hell you should be giving her attention for fuck sake."
how to make Lexi into a tsundere for your character...

.... I just realized that Dante's parents are probably going to be the defacto chaperones for.. literally everything because basically no one else has parents that are both alive and in the picture....

If Carmen finds out, MJ will need to take a number..... You will find out why Carmen has a reputation..... And Carmen has more than enough clout in high society to make shit stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back