• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel like I said a lot of words but didn't say much at all...

Either way, Dante is in the auditorium ready to test. My next post will likely just cover him actually testing before moving to practical.

Or maybe I'll just edit him taking the test into that last post. Eh, whatever works

Last edited:
Dante waiting for the test like:
bbddd7a23cc82840355f0ee2e93577ba.gif

If an upperclassman (preferably a girl) want to watch the freshies practical exam, Vincent is headed that way. Front row seats, he'll even bring the snacks and drinks and binoculars.

If an upperclassman (preferably a girl) want to watch the freshies practical exam, Vincent is headed that way. Front row seats, he'll even bring the snacks and drinks and binoculars.
I'm cool with that. Is it alright if the girl has testicles and an Adams apple and shockingly little feminine characteristics?

Is it bad that I want to have Ohto proctoring the written exam as he wonders
why he gets paid a janitor's salary and has to be subjected to this?

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Hahaha, it's up to the staff. I don't know if they are preparing for
the practical exams or what not, but it would make sense for Ohto to watch
the students since he's not a teacher and especially because of his quirk. Although, he would probably demand
extra pay if he has to both proctor the written exam and provide assistance in the practical exams.
"I'm a Janitor, but they work me like a dog. Well, they better throw this dog an extra bone or I'm quitting!"
... realizes he can't quit due to the job market deteriorating, outside of the hero association, and just mourns for his loss of innocence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back