• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dante: *holding his sides from excessive laughter* "Too... perfect for words!" *wipes a tear from his eyes* "okay Things One and Two, I gotta get to class. We'll continue this comedy sketch after class"

Dante: *holding his sides from excessive laughter* "Too... perfect for words!" *wipes a tear from his eyes* "okay Things One and Two, I gotta get to class. We'll continue this comedy sketch after class"
Thank you thank you, this has been the first act of the Glitchy crab duo, keep an eye out for their next act

I swear, Dante's gonna make it a point to test that duo at every turn lmfao

Also, I love how Dante is in Class C with the human taser and appears to be the only guy. I smell lots of shenanigans in store

I swear, Dante's gonna make it a point to test that duo at every turn lmfao

Also, I love how Dante is in Class C with the human taser and appears to be the only guy. I smell lots of shenanigans in store
Hahaha, I love the fact that Dante asks two people that are completely different classes than him if they know where the class is

Hahaha, I love the fact that Dante asks two people that are completely different classes than him if they know where the class is
Done quite intentionally, and with lovely results lmfao

Dante: "the more hilarious part is neither of then thought to ask if I was in their classes"

omg, the villain vs heroes training. can you imagine? Lexi and MJ on the villain team?
Honestly while she would still hate it MJ would just swallow her pride just for the sake of doing well and channeling her anger about Lexi into whoever she has to fight

"What?! Sometimes as a hero you have to work with others you don't like even if they are Silver spooned little brats who think they deserve to have everything giving to them on a gold platter inlaid with diamonds"
"Huh, if you two reached that same conclusion you must be even more alike than I thought"

MJ: "I swear to all that is good fucking music, if you don't shut up about me and that rich, shellfish, bitch being similar I am going to literally kick you in the balls. Because we aren't twins"

Imagine if they were half sisters though

MJ: "I swear to all that is good fucking music, if you don't shut up about me and that rich, shellfish, bitch being similar I am going to literally kick you in the balls. Because we aren't twins"

Imagine if they were half sisters though
Dante: "top notch pun there, but it's kinda low hanging fruit, ya know? Anyway, I've stalled you long enough. Good game though~"

Why do you think MJ also indulged Dante in it? It became a stalemate and given how confident Lexi is in her abilities MJ trusted her not to fuck everything up

"Hmm neat well, I guess I better make sure she doesn't fuck this up for us, TTFN" *glitches to the floor Lexi is on*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back