• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
.... I just realized that Dante's parents are probably going to be the defacto chaperones for.. literally everything because basically no one else has parents that are both alive and in the picture....

If Carmen finds out, MJ will need to take a number..... You will find out why Carmen has a reputation.....
Ha true that, also no Carmen will have to take a number because MJ will be first to be helping people

Ha true that, also no Carmen will have to take a number because MJ will be first to be helping people
The difference is, MJ going after them is just some brat with anger issues. Carmen going after them is someone with a LOT of connections in a LOT of high places that can come down on them like a fuck-mothering storm. She still uses her maiden name of Carmen de Leon because she doesn't want anyone to forget that she's got a Lioness's temper...

"Good... Now that I have your, undivided attention..." Carmen paused, crushing their phones in her bare hand. "You two have a child, yes? SILENCIO. I will tell you, when you can talk. Look at my face. This is the face you will see in your nightmares if things do not begin to change. You two have a daughter. You brought a child into this world. On the day that girl took her first breath, your days of living for yourself and your own ambitions ended. When that precious child was born, your sole responsibility was to teach her, nurture her, and to guide her. You were supposed to teach her how to navigate this world, and raise her to be a lady worthy of respect. You two, the people she should look to for guidance, love, and protection, have offered her nothing but broken promises and empty words" Carmen spoke. Like Dante, there was a rumbling to her words, but this was no purr. No, this was a growl, a promise that they were indeed dealing with the Lioness herself....

"You two are going to change this and put this right... Or I will become the force that brings all of your ambitions crashing down around you. I will be keeping tabs on her, and on you. If I don't see any changes...." she trailed off, casually knocking the nameplate off the desk. "You will regret the day you found yourself in my claws....."

I imagine prior to that being:
MJ: "Hello, Lexi's mother and father, there's something to discuss."

Lexi's Father: "And what a ruffian like yourself is going to be talking to one such as myself"

MJ: "Oh, I would do that however my words would eventually involve fists and as an aspiring hero, I shouldn't be hurting innocent people. No you're going to talk with someone else. Miss de Leon, if you may begin" *glitches to beside Carmen as she begins chewing them out*

I imagine prior to that being:
MJ: "Hello, Lexi's mother and father, there's something to discuss."

Lexi's Father: "And what a ruffian like yourself is going to be talking to one such as myself"

MJ: "Oh, I would do that however my words would eventually involve fists and as an aspiring hero, I shouldn't be hurting innocent people. No you're going to talk with someone else. Miss de Leon, if you may begin" *glitches to beside Carmen as she begins chewing them out*
Meanwhile Dante and Gabriel are waiting outside the door.

Gabriel: *munching on popcorn*

Dante: "She's pissed isn't she?"

Gabriel; "Eyup. That's why I brought snacks to enjoy the show. Pocky?"

Dante: "... Yeah, sure."

Gabriel: "Now you see why I let her handle the bad cop role"

Dante: "I thought that was because you can't help but say something dirty whenever you play bad cop?"

Gabriel: "I blame the roleplaying"

Dante: "I didn't need to know that"

Gabriel: "Further proof as to why I am not cut out to be badcop. Also, don't touch the handcuffs in our room."

Dante: ".... I didn't know nor did I want to know that there were any"

Gabriel: "..... fuck..."

Meanwhile Dante and Gabriel are waiting outside the door.

Gabriel: *munching on popcorn*

Dante: "She's pissed isn't she?"

Gabriel; "Eyup. That's why I brought snacks to enjoy the show. Pocky?"

Dante: "... Yeah, sure."

Gabriel: "Now you see why I let her handle the bad cop role"

Dante: "I thought that was because you can't help but say something dirty whenever you play bad cop?"

Gabriel: "I blame the roleplaying"

Dante: "I didn't need to know that"

Gabriel: "Further proof as to why I am not cut out to be badcop. Also, don't touch the handcuffs in our room."

Dante: ".... I didn't know nor did I want to know that there were any"

Gabriel: "..... fuck..."
Gabriel: "...So that MJ girl"

Dante: "Hmm, what about her?"

Gabriel: "I mean she's much like your mum, I'm surprised you haven't made a move on her yet"

Dante: "I can't."

Gabriel: "Why can't you? You just walk up to her and ask her out on a date"

Dante: "That's not what I meant by I can't."

Gabriel: "Then what's the problem? C'mon she looks quite beautiful, so what's the problem?"

Dante: "She's into chicks"

Gabriel: "...oh..."

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , sorry if they aren't exactly how you wrote them, I just imagine this happening while MJ and Carmen are confronting Lexi's parents

Actually pretty accurate lmfao only difference is
Dante: "i'm not her type"

Gabriel: "Well what's her type?"

Dante: "Female"

Gabriel: "huh?.... oh.....OHHHHHH.....oh... I see. Still, keep bringing her around, she's fun!"

Dante: "she wouldn't be dating a sister. Just another girl, and no it's not illegal Lexi."

Gabriel: "speaking of legal..." *glances from Dante to Emmy*

Dante: "her quirk slows her aging, so she's my age, and no, we aren't dating or anything close to it."

Gabriel: "that's a relief.... thought this was some lolicon thing or some shit."

Dante: "this is why mom sews your mouth shut at her events.. "

Gabriel: "yeah yeah need to have a filter."

oh, yeah, MJ and Emmy would team attack Dante if he tried to date their sisters without asking. Emmy's understanding of dating being limited to what a child would think of because Mars and skull can't see her in a way that makes it so they would talk to her about that stuff.

Like, Yeah, Dante would bring it up with MJ first, at least if they're friends because he'd know the deal. If they haven't interacted much IC at the time, then maybe not, but that's still another story lol

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Everskold Everskold I imagine they gave each girl and boy "the talk" and when it got to Emmy it went something like-
*skull and Emmy sit down. Skull clears his throat and begins "alright, Emmy, you are old enough that..." Emmy, stares up intently listening to skull, as his flaming head is shiny so she usually listens to him. making an unbarebly adorable face. "...well, you are old enough to knowcertain..." Emmy crawls into Skulls lap and goes into hibernation mode "otay, now tell me, I'll remember better in this form."*Skull blushes somehow and pats her head. "umm...perhaps Mars will tell you." and ofcourse mars would come back to it a few days later like.

"emmy, I need to talk to you about something important." *emmy comes running to Mars and gives her a big hug on her legs and sits down with her legs spread forwars and her hands between them "otay, I'm ready to listen this time." Mars breaks down and just starts hugging Emmy "never mind, you stay my little one forever Emmy."

that's how I imagine it anyway.

Imagine the talk with MJ:
"MJ, you are old eno-" Skull starts before MJ puts her hand up "Look, i already know your gonna give me the talk, I already know how it goes." MJ explains as she tunes her guitar "Ok but how do you already know about this sort of thing?" Mars asked both visibly confused by MJ "Well my mum was a punk rocker and was quite loose-lipped and each year as I got older, the story mum told me about her and dad had met it got longer and more in-depth and the day before she was murdered, she explained to me what sex is and how it works. Yes I know I was only 10 at the time, but I guess, mum just assumed I would be following in her footsteps rather than dad's" MJ explained as she stood up and left "Now if you'll excuse me I've got a song to write and make" MJ leaves the room, leaving Mars and Skull flabbergasted at that MJ already knows.

tenor.gif

MJ while watching Lexi's face during the entire talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back