• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
There are still spots open and you can make a group of nomads. I currently have rules for nomads based on a previous player that left. You can look up those rules under the rules section. :-)

There are still spots open and you can make a group of nomads. I currently have rules for nomads based on a previous player that left. You can look up those rules under the rules section. :-)
Nations that are Nomadic have no permanent territory and as such when they move on take their territory with them (Only control territory that has troops/forces in it and only count as having 1 city without defense bonus.) They gain +1 coin/2 fields that they currently control

I only found this for Nomads ^^ is this the rule you are referring to?

Yes indeed. :-)
They can build temporary buildings and settlements but everything moves with them

i just realized that me and CaptainSully CaptainSully are the only ones with Natural Connection , why is it always the animal - related races , humans cast your greed and desires aside for moment and connect with nature :)

The latest turn is now up so you can post when you are ready. :-)

You do not. You technically always carry around 1 settlement and the further spread out based on your troops, the greater your take from the land is in the terms of coin

hey hold on , if the orcs backed off , it mean i would now have 2 ports open . because the whole point of hornets rest was to act as a dock for trade , now the war is over and the dock is open again :)

Yes. But that was a tiny port. You can build it into a full port to be able to build boats from. Also, the orcs are still lurking a space away plotting.

That was my fault. I thought I had already invited you. But I had not. O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back