• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a dimly lit room, a finely dressed figure sits atop a throne surrounded by books and parchments. He knows that it will soon be time once again to begin, the time of new nations is upon them, to come back from the horrors of war and destruction. Perhaps it will all end in that manner again, of fire and flames, or perhaps this time, a plan of peace and prosperity will prevail. Only time will tell based on the leaders that shall arise from the previous world's ashes. It all could end again as it has time and time before.

A bony hand extended towards one of the nearby books atop a stack of them as it scrolled down, looking at previous legacies that have come and gone. He was a knowledge keeper, and he would continue in that manner, observing with his spies and interacting with the other nations when the times require it. He would be around always as a monument to times gone by, an observer of all things to pass, trying to guide the world into a better place.

The door to the room thrust open, shouting away the darkness, revealing the figure sitting upon the throne. A skeletal man in fine clothing, a lich. He placed the book back down upon the pile as a skeleton in heavy armor came in and knelt before him. "Inziim, the scouts report the return of major civilizations."

"Good. We shall observe at first and see what they each have to offer." He waved the skeleton away as he left with a bow. "Which manner of civilization will prevail this time, I wonder?"

---------------------------------------------------------

This shall be a fantasy based world/nation building adventure. This will be my first time running one of these so bare with me. If anyone wishes to join this, message on this board and I will set up a nation building CS page. You can have a civilization consisting of just about any sort of fantasy based creatures imaginable. I love creativity and strive for this to be a cooperative story (even though their will most likely be combat)

This shall be an attempt to go from approximately 3000 BC to 3000 AD with developments happening over time. Once we begin, during each turn, you will PM me with what you are trying to do that turn. You will be able to do 3 tasks every round, though depending on what you are trying to do, it might take multiple turns or you can choose to rush a task by performing less actions in a single turn

Options include:
Develop era appropriate structure/equipment (2 turns)
Build structure
Diplomacy (which may be done with fellow players or NPC nations in side chats, just give me the highlights and what was agreed upon.)
Train Conscripts (2/turn)
Train Basic Troops
Train Advance troops (2 turns)
Change Policy
Change Religion
Upgrade City (When resources are appropriate enough. Takes 3 turns)
Build new settlement (2 turns)
Develop New trade Routes

Full action list here: Nation Building - Birth Of Nations Rules/Action List
Nation CS here: Nation Building - Birth of Nations CS
Main page here: Nation Building - Birth of Nations IC

Current Players:
Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon The Kingdom of Attolia
SilverSentinal SilverSentinal Chrysmorphia
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Raere
HanShootsFirst HanShootsFirst - Arrisia
Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim - Mirir Barakzad, The Kingdom Beneath The Mountain
TheEmberMan- The Unity of the Free Man
[U]CaptainSully-[/U] Nation of Itza
[U]xxchioniiexx-[/U] Avaleon
[U]Arzee-[/U] Junyong
[U]Conloth[/U]-Ludia Maroza (The people of Frost)
[U]Damafaud-[/U] Nomad of Aloiss
[U]Minyari-[/U] Principality of Serinia

MAPgrid.png

Attachments

• Khanzhig Turn 0.png
    Khanzhig Turn 0.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
You can indeed create your own race. Just give me a rundown of what the race consists of. :-)

You can wait until I get the CS page up for the individual nation. I'll have it up later today in a few hours

Character Sheet is up.

my world tends to hate me. I am afraid i will not be able to join the rp . Sorry Trektek Trektek and sorry dear lil cousin SilverSentinal SilverSentinal , i guess this time i still won't be able to rp with you in a group but real life pauses for no man or woman .

No worries. You take care of real life. I'm sure that if this runs well, I'll make another one in the future and you can join that. :-)

I would love to join it's been a long time since I did a roleplay like this can i just make a character sheet and post it in the other thread?

Absolutely. And your country looks great. Just make sure that you currently only have 1 policy at the start. You'll be able to pick up others during the game. Then your country will be approved. :-)

Kanzhig.png

Here is a full map at present. I have to re-add the grid back in cause it didn't save. Also there are hidden things like ruins, treasures and NPC nations that will be scattered about at preset locations that I have written down which depending on if you set up you nation in a preset area or let me place it, you might get to react with in Round 1.

If you want a specific location other than a general area, write it on your character sheet. Otherwise, I will just place it at an appropriate location before we begin gameplay.

Looking good. I just added a couple extra things to the requirements while you were working on it. Just add a Capital city Name, A country Flag, and a list of troops for the Military going from Conscripts/Tier 1, Basic Troops/Tier 2 and Elite Troops/Tier 3.

Also, you are getting that location. First come first serve on all locations. And you are only the seconds person to give out which one they specially wanted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back