• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Everything is all good buddy. The Countries move in whichever order people post for that round. :-)

give Enum Enum an award , he has the biggest nation , i would know i am currently redoing the map literally pixel by pixel and his territory is giving me a hell of a run for my money

(i'm not actually being sarcastic , this is a compliment to him for having the biggest territory :ghostv: )

He did work hard by rushing his forces out for that land grab. :coolshades:

Everyone , the territory map and grid map has been renewed , check it out here and tell me what you think

Trektek Trektek HanShootsFirst HanShootsFirst Enum Enum Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- CaptainSully CaptainSully

uhhh, i was wondering if i could have the island in the area of the silent sea? i think someone else had it, but when i went back to check it was unclaimed.

it's the one in the upper right corner, but if i can't have it, i'm pretty okay with any territory that has a seaside to it!

Yeah. You can definitely claim that one. It was originally claimed by someone who dropped out before we even had the first turn. But now it shall be yours as soon as you write up a CS for your nation. :-)

There is indeed. :-)
Just head on over to the CS page and submit a Country. If you have any questions just ask and I shall be happy to answer. :-D

I'll work on a CS, but since I might not have the discipline to follow a nation building rp, may I ask if I could rp as a bard, chronist or historian?

Hello I am thinking about joining. Is there a Character sheet (Country Sheet?) I should look at? If so where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back