• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am indeed. Just submit a CS for your country on the CS page as soon as possible

Action list is up. Let me know if this sounds balanced. I value all of your opinions. :)

I believe that structure was actually part if the same program that I used to create the map

I already do. Its linked in the other section. I'll just have to check that its properly linked with all the threads.

For the group interest posts, it doesn't have a section for links. I'll just have to put them in manually.

well i guess i can at least act as a hyperlink , down there , right next to my huggle signature is the Birth of Nations Hyperlink for those that want it :)

First post for Turn 0 is up.

Trektek Trektek I have just posted. If there is any issue with anything i've written or chosen for actions then please let me know. This is my first nation RP and I want to get it right as best I can.

Looks fantastic. Just double checking your actions, you are working on building a city which will be mostly completed this turn to the left space of your starting area and you are adding a new policy which will in the future decrease the cost and time for building?

Looks fantastic. Just double checking your actions, you are working on building a city which will be mostly completed this turn to the left space of your starting area and you are adding a new policy which will in the future decrease the cost and time for building?
Yeah that's pretty much it.

I sacrificed one action to focus two actions on the building (if that can be done) and the additional policy is to go in line with the backstory of the Itzan.

You've got it. That's exactly how it works. It's a sort of risk vs reward system where you can go all in to get something done quicker at the risk of being able to do less actions in a given round

Users who are viewing this thread

Back