• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alex blinked he had no idea what was happening everyone seemed to be organising this party and he was just getting dragged along to his own house ? Well he couldn’t say much after all he did say he would do it. And he did, he had people at his house who would set it up. Though he hated this feeling of being a rich kid. He kept his promise and messaged a butler at the house, damn he hated that term. But they where ok with it and agreed to set stuff up.

After he sent that Ashley came over and hooked her arm with his . Alex’s heart fluttered slightly she was pretry how did he even manage to get her to go to homecoming he was lucky. “It’s doing ok. I guess ? Am hoping it will be better by home coming “ He smiled trying not to blush. He then turned to spot Aden he didn’t really know the guy but hey maybe he will get to know him at the party.

After awhile Alex headed to his house and gave everyone the address. Alex lived in a huge beach side mansion. He never told anyone about it but now everyone knew. He managed to be the first person to get there though and asked somebody to greet everyone with campaign to make it more fun. Now it was just a matter of everyone arriving. Alex decided to just wait in the living room where there was a load of food and a load of alcohol. Alex's dad didn’t really care as long as the house didn’t get trashed. After all his dad was out partying all the time when he was younger, so he couldn’t be a hypocrite if his son did too.

Nessi Nessi Frostbuny Frostbuny Computing Magus Computing Magus MegMath13 MegMath13 Webs Elk Webs Elk Yakov011001 Yakov011001 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Last edited:
915b5a0a399728c01bf206d175deddaf5f7e70fb.png

Fear gripped Maddie's heart as a voice yelled out at her and she grabbed up her sister. "Madeline Marie Ross, what the hell do you think that you're doing." It wasn't as bad as the hand that grasped her arm afterward. Tears sprang into her eyes and she looked up at her father chills running down her spine. She had seen that look plenty and she wasn't looking forward to what was going to come from it.

"I'm sorry s-s-s-s-sir." She stuttered as she was all but pulled out of the school. To say that she was scared was an understatement. She had never been caught with friends before and now she had. He pushed her into the car and she sat there shaking before leaning over and buckling Avery into the car. In the car, it didn't take very long for them to get home and when they did Maddie walked inside quietly setting Avery Down and telling her to go to their room and not come out no matter what she heard. As Avery ran down the hallway and into the bedroom, it was mere seconds before a loud SMACK echoed in the house. Maddie held back her tears, as that could only make it worst for her.

"You stupid little girl, don't you remember what we talked about? You aren't allowed to have friends." Smack. "But you sure have some now don't you?" Her father leered at her as he landed a drunken punch to her eye, then to her stomach. She tried to keep track but there was just no way. When he was finally finished he threw her into her bedroom and she shakingly stood up. She looked over at her sister who looked as though she was going to cry and quickly shook her head. "Don't worry Avery it's okay don't cry okay." She said.

She packed an overnight bag for herself and one for Avery and quietly picked up her sister and the two bags before slipping out of her window and walking back towards the school. Tears started to stream down her face. She couldn't take it anymore and she really needed to get Avery out of there before she was hurt as well. She stared off into the distance the only sound was passing cars and her footsteps on the pavement. "Sissy I cold." Avery said after a few minutes so Maddie stopped pulling off her hoodie and putting it on the younger girl.

"It'll be alright Avery, I'll get you somewhere safe." She said softly as she started walking again. There was a cut on her eye that stung as the wind hit it but it really didn't phase her. She pulled out her phone and stared at the contacts a small sniffle coming from her. Who could she call? Red Web was probably still at the school so she really didn't want to bother him. She looked at the few other contacts that she had, calling her mother or father would just be suicide. The only other number that she had was Amie's.

Mentions: Frostbuny Frostbuny
Interactions: N/A

Last edited:
Mirana

The way Lilith pronounced her words and carefully followed through her thoughts made Rana's skin burn with want. She was always given things she wanted without ever having to put in the effort. Her name carried weight every where she went; if that didn't work, the fear she inspired in others would surely let her get whatever she wanted. This was the way she was raised, and she was sure it was the way she would carry out her life even when she became a pro hero. However, there was one thing she couldn't wrap her claws around. Lilith. She was as beautiful as fog on a starry night, and as frightening as the threat of nuclear war. It filled her stomach with butterflies and dread, and the sensation was so new and unique that Rana could not stop herself from chasing after it. The misery she felt when Lilith was away, and the elation at being beside her. The ups and downs were addicting, and maybe she could kind of understand why love was so popular. She could try to convince herself that what she felt was raw desire, but she knew it was so much deeper and complicated than that.

She bit her lip to draw pain; it snapped her out of her thoughts effectively. The girl in her grip whimpered, "A-Amaryllis," through clenched teeth. Right, her name. She loosened her hold a little, gave the girl a false sense of security.

"Yeah well, just because they're a bunch of underclassmen losers doesn't mean they can't have some fun with me," she countered, feeling her bones shiver at the attention she was receiving. She let Amaryllis go as her friend came to rescue her. Mirana never liked Ashley. She was everything Rana wasn't. She was the exact symbol of everything she fought so hard against, and it made her sick to look the girl in the eyes. She let herself be dragged in by Lilith, her warmth spreading through her body like wildfire.

~OoO~

The house was huge and very modern compared to her family home. She usually had her fun in places that have already been trashed or in empty suburban houses when their parents weren't home. This was a luxury, and she planned on enjoying every minute of it. She turned to face Lilith; her cheeks were pinked and the excitement was pouring from her in waves. "C'mon Lilith," she grabbed her hand, her fingers wrapping tightly around it. "Show us to the fun, Alex!"

~OoO~
Amaryllis

Just when she thought she escaped from all her anxieties when Ashley cornered and demanded answers, she was caught by the dragon herself. Amie was trying so hard not to lose control of her fear; she didn't want to give Mirana anymore reason to hate her. She struggled slightly in an effort to get out of her grip, but Mirana was strong and held her with iron claws and vicious grin. She told her her name, but she wanted to tell her something fake just so that the girl wouldn't recognize her in the future.

Amie watched with sick suspicion clinging to her innards as Maddie was yelled at and dragged away by her father. The interaction was no where close to normal or healthy, and she hated the fear that filled her as Maddie was pulled out of sight. I'll have to talk to her later about that. She could only hope the girl was comfortable enough to confide in her.

She felt inclined to tag along so that she wouldn't incite Mirana's wrath. She tried to stick by Ashley and Aden as much as she could; they were the most familiar to her and she felt safer when she was beside them. Amie found the courage to use her voice after a few minutes had passed. "A-Are ya'll worried about Madeline?" she expressed her thoughts.

It was no secret that she had feelings for her. Even Ashley noticed it enough to pull her aside and question her. Even though she was tagging along to a party, Amie knew she wouldn't have fun there. She would spend the entire night stressing about Maddie's safety. She would toss and turn and text her a few times and silently wait for some kind of confirmation that she was okay. Even now she felt the anxiety crawl up her nerves and bite away at what patience she had. She pulled out her phone to call Maddie herself, but it erupted in vibrations as she received a call.

Madeline.

She picked it up right away, and she took in a sharp breath. "Hello? Hello? Are you okay?" she rushed her words, the worry sticking to her tongue with every syllable. Her body shrunk in on itself. She was physically trying to fold in on herself to form some sort of privacy for the cherished words she would share only with Madeline. She need to hear her voice to relieve the overwhelming stress rushing through her system. Maddie was reaching out- she was trusting Amaryllis. And Amie would die before she let anyone else hear the words that were crafted for her ears to hear only.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Nessi Nessi Computing Magus Computing Magus BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy

Maddie sniffled as she heard Amarylis' voice, it was security, something that she needed right now. Security, the one thing that she had never had in her life, she didn't understand her feelings towards Amie but she knew that it was more than friends. She had run away from home and she couldn't take it any longer. "Amie, I-I-I need h-help" Was all that she could muster, tears had started streaming down her face as she walked down the street occasionally looking behind her to see if her parents had noticed that she had left. Her sister was wiggling in her arms and she was flinching every so often as a newly forming bruise was starting to take shape. "W-W-Where a-a-are you?" She said softly. "

"Sissy, no cry. I no mean to hurt you. Please no cry." Avery said as she started to cry. Maddie shushed her and rocked her gently.

"Shhh, it's okay Avery. We'll be somewhere safe soon." She said softly wincing as the bruise on her face hurt as she moved.

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny

Joe stood still after Lilith mentioned the word average "I never know if that's a compliment or a polite way to call me uninteresting, either way, that was a tranquillizing phrase, so thank you" Joe walked towards a wall and leaned back. He took out his phone and it lit up, it was a message from his mother saying that they would be leaving soon. "I'd rather walk home, it's a nice dark night". Joe was ready to leave when he overheard the conversation about the party, his hair was grey again and he wasn't wearing his glasses, he stopped on his tracks and replied "Well, see you later lot" as he slowly walked away.

joe had never gone to a party, yet again he had no friends before. He didn't mind though, he always lurked in the shadows. "Should I go to that party? Was I also included? Why am I so useless and dramatic, I'm... a normal human" Joe had a hard time talking to people, so he just remained distant, and he hated that, he hated everything, he hated not having a close relationship with people. As he was heading out he spotted some of the other students he knew but he just walked by quickly, he had a lot on his minds, especially since he had been very distant the past few days, you know, more than usual.

As he exited school he began walking home, as he got closer and closer to the forest that led to his house something just kept telling him to go back, and when he was about to arrive, he ran on the opposite direction towards Alex's house. "What the hell am I thinking? What the hell am I doing? I will regret this, but anyway, let's see how it goes".

As he ran he had to use his quirk in order to cover his skin and avoiding dying of hypothermia, but as he got closer and closer he could not care less.

"Hey, is there room for one more?" he said when he arrived

Nessi Nessi Frostbuny Frostbuny BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy

Last edited:
Lilith Yung

Lilith couldn't see why Rana was so determined to forced the lower class men to party with her. she sighed, but also couldn't help but smile. "Alright, just don't torture them too much" Lilith said. While she did enjoy teasing some kiddo's, she didn't want them to get too bullied by Rana. She could be...intense at times. Lilith did notice that Rana was deep in thought before she spoke, what was she thinking about? Maybe she was thinking about that person she liked, something that Lilith would have to ask about later.

Lilith almost passed out when she saw the size of Alex's house. "
Holy shit, this is a damn nice house, your dad must have a shit ton of money" Lilith remarked. She jumped when Rana interlocked hand with her. Lilith opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it. It seemed like Rana was enjoying herself, and didn't want to ruin her fun. Lilith walked inside, Still holding Rana's hand, and found her way to the alcohol.

Lilith grabbed the first bottle she saw, and drank whatever was inside. She sat in a chair, and sighed, "God that's better then sex" Lilith said out loud.

Ashley Robinson

Ashley was concerned about Maddie. They way her father had dragged her away from them made her fear what was going to happen to her. Ashley wanted to do something, but she knew that her father would stop her before she gout out of the door. "Maddie will be ok" Ashley said. She did notice when Rana looked at her with pure hate after releasing Amie. Truth be told, she never liked Rana, and unlike most, she was never afraid of Rana. She shot her the most menacing death stare she could for a few seconds before turning her attention back to Alex. "Alright, I'll walk with you Alex" She said sweetly.

Ashley wasn't expecting to walk up to a mansion. "Oh my" She said quietly as she admired the house. Before she entered the house, she heard a familiar voice. "Hi Joe!, you coming to the party as well?" She asked him, giving him a quick friendly hug.

Evan McDowell.pngEvan's Mom.png
Evan McDowell and Veronica McDowell

Evan woke up to the buzzing of his phone and the sound of the garbage truck loudly picking up his house's trash. 6:00 AM... he sighed to himself as he threw his sheets to the side and sat up rubbing his eyes, standing up in his pajama pants he walked to his dresser to grab some clothes to change into after his morning routine was done. Stopping in front of the mirror to look at his shirtless form he flexed an arm and tried to stand heroically but frowned after a second, he was starting to get slightly out of shape after that long cruise him and his mom went on after she won a 'call-in contest' on her favorite radio show, It, of course, was pretty easy for her to win the thing because her quirk letter her transmit her thoughts and voice through waves that could be picked up by radios and other things.

It'd only be a little time before he was back in shape again, he didn't regret going to the ice cream bar late at night with his mom or ordering the largest meals they could, it was an all-expense paid trip! after he finished up his shower he put on the fresh pair of clothes and threw on his black jacket over the top, that was his staple of every outfit he wore. running downstairs he threw two waffles in the toaster slid to the fridge to get some milk, his mom Veronica walked pass and ruffled his hair and hopped up to kiss his cheek then returned to talking into the air, She was the head of communications at the business she worked out, so her quirk was put to very practical use.

She turned on her heel and spoke into the air "One moment please." before smiling up at Evan. "Hey there, Tall Kid. you aren't looking too great, it seems like you got really used to sleeping in on that big ol' boat huh?" she smirked slightly, grabbing Evan's waffles from the toaster as the popped up and placed them on a plate sliding it across the counter to him. "You're probably right about that, Short Mom. I got kinda excited, I thought after you ate so much you might've grown at least an inch taller after the cruise, but I think ya' shrunk! Heh-heh" She chuckled and looked back in the air and said some fancy tech words before turning back to him "Alright kiddo, the boss is talking my ear off, Good luck at school today, alright? and don't overdo it, I don't want you coming home bouncing all over the walls... literally" Evan nodded back and hugged her before grabbing the waffles and his backpack and walking out the door.

After school was finished Evan was walking home after some club stuff that had gone overtime and saw a house he recognized, he could hear the music from where he was and saw all the crushed cans and cups on the lawn as well as the silhouettes of people in the window. raising an eyebrow he walked a bit closer to the house, Evan wasn't much of a party crasher, but he'd just gotten back to his home town and was feeling a little brave. he slowly approached and took a deep breath, letting himself slowly fall out of his kind momma's boy and fell into his chill cool guy persona. opening the door and slipping inside he scanned the room for familiar faces. "What's up gang, I'm back from the ocean and I'm still getting my land legs back, So I'm looking for a place to chill!"

Alex looked around as everyone arrived, there was so much for everyone to do there was the beach behind the house, the huge swimming pool, an entire house to get lost in. The only rooms off-limits was his dads recording studio and the bedrooms. He turned his attention to Rana and Lilith who came over. "There's stuff to do everywhere go make your own fun." Alex shrugged. He then shrugged at Lilliths comment "He's a famous musician this has been the norm for me since I was born, I only recently started school" Not that he was bragging. After he replied to the two he turns to Ashley who was by his side, though before he could reply Joe had appeared "There's room for the entire school" He joked welcoming him in.

Then not long after another appeared, Alex hadn't been quite acquainted with him but he knew about the party so he was from school right. "Come in" Alex smiled then turned back to Ashley. He wanted to make his full focus on her. "Hey so, what do you want to do?" Alex smiled sweetly. "We can do anything you want, I don't mind"

Frostbuny Frostbuny Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Nessi Nessi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Joe flinched when he felt someone hug him, and slightly blushed when he realized it was Ashley, he wasn't used to huge, not to mention surprise hugs. "He...hey Ashley, how are you?... I guess I ultimately decided to swing by" Joe pushed back his glasses and proceeded to scout the room, since he arrived in a rush he hadn't realized the real size of Alex's home "This place is gigantic, let's see if it is as interesting as its size". Joe knew several students there but what really bothered him were strangers, he didn't have any aversion towards them, but the thought of someone he didn' know approaching him just annoyed him profoundly. He decided to go and lean on a wall as per usual since the middle of the room was very bright. "What am I doing here? I don't know, will I ruin someone's time at this party? most likely, am I really talking to my self out loud? Absolutely" Joe shrugged and decided to take his coat off.

BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy Nessi Nessi

As Yuki walked down the street he noticed their seemed to be a party, 'huh well might as well check it out' he thought as he went to the door step and rang the door bell, "hello is their anybody their" he says, 'well of course theirs people their it's a party, why wouldn't they be their' he thought as he pulled out a canaster that people use to drink alcahol, "well if nobody answers in the next ten minutes might as well leave" he said as he sat down

Aden looked up and down the mansion addressed for him to arrive at, subsequently looking past the building to see past a vast expanse of a beach and ocean all the way to the horizon. Aden made his way nearer to the entrance since he was, despite being able to easily describe the mansion, still some walking distance from it. As he had finally taken up the scenery of the neighborhood to help him familiarize with the street, he then returned to gaze back up the building.

It was a neat house to say the least.
Aden made his way inside Alex's home, seeing for himself the various people who have, and even those who haven't, said they would be attending. Aden thought it would be a lot more... colorful? But everyone seemed pretty cozy. He of course doesn't recognize everyone, but for those he knew of...

Aden made his way to Joe leaning by the wall, hoping to catch up on some friend points with some cool upperclassman. Aden wanted to greet Amie first, since she's pretty much his closest friend attending here, but he had not spotted her. Now that he had time to think about it, there was seriously not a lot of people he knew of around here at the moment except for the likes of Ashley and the familiar girl who made up this party from earlier.

"Uh, how's it hanging!" Aden began. That's how cool people start things off, right? "I've been meaning to say how I've been using your quirk during school training since it's somewhat flexible, and kinda just want to mention it since it's kinda your, uh, quirk. As in, I hope you don't mind, hehe." Aden added, learning that reestablishing what connects two individuals could be a good starting discussion.

Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Amaryllis

She felt every tremor and shake of Madeline's voice through every cell of her body. She gripped the phone tightly only to stop the shaking of her hands. "Maddie, where are you? I'll come to you. I'll go get you, I'll-" she turned to her friend group and watched as they all dispersed. Everyone was already having fun with each other and engaging in conversation. Amie had almost no worries that they'd even notice if she slipped away to go get her friend. As much as she loved Ashley, she was already having fun without her. Amie didn't need to stick around. She took in a slow breath and steadied her thoughts.

She could go find Maddie and take her home with her. They could talk everything out there. Amie had a few very strong suspicions that this had to do with the girl's father. She turned her attention back tot he phone. "I'll go get you, I'm just at a dumb party. It's whatever. Just wait a little bit for me, I can't walk very fast," she tried to laugh it off, just to bring some amusement to Madeline's life. Amie felt a deep seated urge to make the blue haired girl as happy as she could; Amie was good at happy, she had a lot of practice distracting herself from her problems with cutesy things she shouldn't waste her money on. Her pinks bedroom and bed full of stuffed toys were a sure way to make Maddie smile.

Amie hung up the phone so that she could focus entirely on her trip over to the girl. She lightly jogged; she didn't want to run and waste energy or walk and waste time. She needec to get there as quickly and efficiently as she could.

Just wait a little while, I'll make it to you soon.

~OoO~
Mirana

It was affection that bloomed across her chest when Lilith spoke. From the way she enunciated her words to the intent in her eyes, Rana could drink up every ounce of expression the girl had. She treasured her thin pale hand in her own, could closely admire the pretty fingers and drastic difference in complexion between them. She trailed behind Lilith, stood behind her as she sat and took a drink.

Rana wrinkles her nose at its better than sex. "What kind of bullshit sex have you been having, baby girl?" Rana purred, running her fingers through the girl's soft locks. Her nails - manicured sharp claws - gentle trailed along the girl's neck through the strands. "Obviously no one good."

Her attention snapped to the door as Evan waltzed inside. She had no outward problems with him; she found him and his infinite energy interesting from afar but he was not someone she would actively try to socialize with. She waved him over, figuring he'd be the best company she'd have in a room of boring underclassmen. Alex would probably sneak off with Ashley to do the nasty in his bedroom, Aden would try his best to not be awkward, and Joe would probably leave in the next five minutes. She needed some amusement other than the beautiful distraction that was Lilith, so Evan would do the trick just fine.

"Come on over here, scarface. Let's talk shit and get wasted," she said, pointing at the table of alcoholic beverages. She slid around the chair and sat herself in Lilith's lap, flicking the girl on the nose. "You gonna share?" She took the bottle from the girl's hands and took her own sip. "Oh yeah, definitely not better than sex."

MegMath13 MegMath13 Nessi Nessi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Evan Losing.png

Evan McDowell
Evan was just kind of wandering around the main open area of this big house while the party went on, he sadly didn't have that much time to get to know the students of his new school that well so everyone here was kind of a stranger, so he was eating a handful of chips and listening to the music and taking in how expensive everything was and if he was to break it he'd 100% be in bigger debt to them than he'd be to a private college. so he gave it all at least an arm's length of room because of how his quirk worked. He stood like this for a couple of minutes till he was called over, at least Evan assumed he was the one being called seeing that the only person in the room with a giant scar across their face was him. he scowled to himself at this comment, he hated when people acknowledged that scar... But shaking his head he quickly looked up at the two girls sprawled across each other on the very expensive looking couch, saw the beer and started sweating, Evan's mom always told him nothing good would come from underaged drinking at parties with girls and he'd always taken her word for it, but now with it here in front of him... He had to get out of this place quick

Taking a deep breath he assumed his "Chill Dude" looked, eyes slightly closed and constant smirk plastered across his face, and walked up a few steps before checking his phone for any reason to leave when he heard one of the people he recognized from school on her phone talking to... Maddie? yeah Maddie, she's in the news club, the girl sounded panicked about something and then she rushed out of the house, that might be his getaway, but he'd need an excuse that kept up his reputation of cool party dude. looking up to the two girls he chuckled and shrugged carelessly running a hand through his long orange hair.
"Heh, Ya know I'd usually love to get fucked up and talk some shit, but I was just dipping by here to check the scene a bit, pretty nice I'd say. But I've got this girl lighting up my phone tonight, says her parents are off on some kinda business trip, so I'm gonna drop by her place to uh... dip my toes in the water. Catch you around."
He winked to them both and turn on his heel, waving behind his head as he walked calmly to the door. after he exited the house he released the massive breath he was holding in and gave himself a second to unwind, afterward, he jogged after Amaryllis, trailing a bit behind her. Evan wasn't exactly sure why he even went to the party, he should have expected it to be like that, whatever, it was a lame party in his eyes anyway, there wasn't even a Smash Bros or Tekken match in progress when he walked in and that's a red flag. So now he was trailing behind a girl he barely knew to find a different girl he was barely acquainted with... but with the tone of the girl's voice Maddie might have been in trouble and Evan wanted to help in any way he could, so here he was.

Frostbuny Frostbuny MegMath13 MegMath13 Nessi Nessi

Lilith Yung

Lilith frowned when she heard Rana's response to her little comment. Before she could respond, she could feel Rana running her fingers through her hair, and her sharp nails trail along her neck. "Your gonna cut my neck open with those nails...And who I have sex with is non of your concern Mirana" Lilith said. When Rana turned her attention to Evan, it gave her time to think. "Does Rana like.....me?.....no impossible" Lilith thought to herself. Her thoughts were scrambled when Rana sat on her lap, "W-What are you doing yah damn lizard!" Lilith stuttered, blushing like crazy. Her response was a flick on the nose, and her bottle being taken from her.

Lilith's heart was pounding, and she didn't really know why. Her body wanted to push Rana away, she didn't need Her, if anything, Lilith was just another pawn in Rana's game. But a piece of her told her to stay, close to Rana.

Then Lilith thought about homecoming, and Rana's reaction when Lilith called herself ugly. "
maybe...just maybe, she'd actually say yes...and you only live once, lily, just go for it" Lilith thought to herself. She pulled Rana in closer, and whispered into her ear, "Mirana, would you actually go to homecoming with me?". Lilith had pretty much hid her face behind Rana, truth be told, she was scared, of rejection.

Ashley Robinson

Ashley watched as Amie left the huge house, and was very tempted to follow, but when she saw Evan leave and tail her, decided against it. If anything bad happened, Evan would be more then capable to defend Amie. "Please be safe Amie, don't do anything stupid" Ashley muttered to herself. She turned her direction back to Alex, and took one on his hands. "not much we can do with that cast on, but I'm gonna go dip my feet in your pool" Ashley said.

on her way to Alex's pool, she spotted Joe, and Aden, and decided to drag them with her. "Hey Aden, Joe, how would you to like to hang out with me." Ashley asked. their was no real point in asking, because Ashley got Joe in a choke hold, nothing too tight, but tight enough to make him comply. "You seem like you wanna leave Joe, but that won't do, I've never seen you at a party, it's your last year and I'm determined to make you have a little fun" Ashley said with a wide smile.

Alex couldn’t help but smile as he looked at Ashley, she was gorgeous but he didn’t say anything. “Yeh, that’s true “ Alex chuckled slightly at the comment about the cast. He then nodded and watched as she headed towards the pool. Alex loved the pool and thought he was a good swimmer. Well when he didn’t have a cast on that is. Though as he watched Ashley head out, he didn’t really want to follow at first. He didn’t wanna feel like a creepy stalker, or like a controlling dude. One of the ones that had to be where she was. So he waited a moment before heading out and sitting on a sun lounger.

Alex didn’t really know everyone who had came. But it was nice to see a bunch of people here. Though part of him felt like they only came because they either liked his dads music , or for the free alcohol. It was probably the free alcohol.

Though thay didn’t stop Alex from having a good time at his house. He wanted to make some more friends so he could hang out with more people.But he was too lazy to walk up to somebody, because he didn’t want to haul his cast everywhere. So he stayed where he was until somebody approached him. Or came to speak to him. However, a moment of sitting down on his own. Alex got a bit bored so he dragged himself into the house, and headed towards the living room.

The living room was a huge modern room with a large tv and lush looking sofas. On the walls where some of his dads albums and pictures and what not. On a stand in the corner was a guitar. Alex picked it up awkwardly and managed to sit down. He then started to strum and play a song with it. Just to do something and make the party more entertaining.

Nessi Nessi

Hearing Amie's voice soothed Maddie and she took a deep breath and looked around, "Um, I'm on the corner of Matthews and Walnut street. I'm gonna head towards the school. I don't wanna stay in one place too long." She muttered the last part as she started walking again. When Amie hung up that sense of dread washed over her again. She couldn't help the feeling that she was being followed but it was probably because she was paranoid that her father was coming after her and Avery. She continued to walk until she walked into something solid or someone. Tears erupted in her eyes before she looked up and saw Amie and Evan. "Hey." She said softly a small sniffle coming from her.

Her little sister looked at Amie and then at Evan, she reach out her arms and squealed. "Sissy I want her to hold me!" Maddie smiled and looked at Amie. "I-I-Is that okay, babe?" SHe said before she could catch herself her, her face erupted in a blush and looked away letting Avery down and standing there quietly.

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Roman wasn’t big on parties, and instead preferred to listen to music and make some of his own. However, his parents were worried about his social skills and forced him to attend the party. He entered the party, the music in his headphones bumped extremely loud, letting him tone out the rest of the world. The rhythmic Reggae tone was pumped through his earphones as he rhythmically danced to his own music. He hummed the song as he slid into the nearest corner of the room and stood there. He waved at the people who walked past him, with a warm smile.

(Sorry for the short post was kinda in a rush)

Mirana

She was intoxicated. Not by the bottle of alcohol hanging from her fingers, but the beautiful goddess that was whispering dreamy words in her ear. Mirana was not someone to grow embarrassed; she was wildly proud and arrogant. But at that moment she was absolutely consumed by her desire for Lilith and the embarrassment clenched her heart. She took a large gulp of her drink and set it on the ground before grabbing Lilith's face in her hands and bringing their foreheads together.

"Don't fuck with me, Lilith Yung. Do not fuck with my heart," Mirana whispered, the words strained and dragged off her tongue. She was waiting for the betrayal, for the laugh. For the "oh Rana, you know I don't see you that way". She was scared of it, of course. She was as human as the rest of them, she still felt fear and its cold ice that coated her skin. But she was a Dragon too. She could not let her fear and insecurities ruin the only friendship she cherished.

She never knew how to handle her emotions when they conflicted like this. It was battle between her humanity and her bloodline. It was a violent struggle that had her throat closed up and left her gaping for air when she was alone. But she was not all alone, she was face to face with the woman that had her heart skipping and cheeks burning. She didn't know whether or not this is just a teenage infatuation or not, but she did know that what she felt was powerful and important. Lilith was important.

"Yes I'll go to fucking homecoming with you," she answered, the words small and scared, a little shaky but still prominent. Rana needed to take a chance, she needed to reach out to her crush. She closed her eyes; looking at her filled her heart with anxiety and insecurity. Both things she hated more than anything.

~OoO~

Amaryllis

When Madeline came into sight, she could not even begin to describe the absolute relief that ripped through her body. The smile that took over her cheeks was involuntary. "I'm so glad you're safe," she said, a soft laugh in her voice. Her face warmed immediately at the sound of babe slipping so softly from Maddie's lips. It floated int he air around them, whispering in Amie's ear and telling her all the things she wanted to hear. She likes you, she likes you, she likes you. Amaryllis, she likes you.

"I-I-It's fine," she said, picking up Avery with her cheeks red and burning. "U-Uhm, when did you get here Evan?"

Turning her attention to the boy will pull her away from all the lies her hopes were trying to stuff her with. Maddie deserved better than a crybaby; even if she did happen to have a little crush on Amie, she couldn't let herself ruin Maddie's life more with her broken quirk and lack of motivation to improve. She liked her, more than a friend. She gave Amie butterflies and warmed her soul with such a soft love and happiness. She was sunshine, she was candy, she was love. And what was Amie? A crybaby that burns down schools and gives her friends scars.

Her smile fell to a frown and she gently put the girl back down on the ground. She didn't have the energy in her anymore. She slowly turned her eyes back to Maddie, and she suddenly remembered why she was there to begin with. "What happened? Why are you out here?"

Nessi Nessi MegMath13 MegMath13 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Last edited:
Evan Worried.png

Evan McDowell
Evan rubbed the back of his head slightly when his name was mentioned by Amie, He thought they might have found it weird that he followed them there seeing as he wasn't exactly close friend with either of them and by the look of it they might be a couple so Evan might have a serious case of third-wheeling on his hands right now.

"Oh, well uhm- to be honest, I heard you on the phone at the party talking about Maddie and you sounded really worried about her so I thought I'd follow close behind to make sure your guys weren't in any trouble... I'm a pretty big dude so most people don't pick fights with groups of friends I'm with." He gestured toward Maddie and nodded his head to himself slightly "I also know Maddie from the "News Club" so It only seems right that I'd make sure she was alright." His words were honest and heartfelt, the teen seemed genuinely worried about the two of them.

As Evan looked Maddie up and down he froze and broke into a cold sweat, dark markings on her wrists and the slowly setting in marks of a bruise on her eye. Evan clenched his fist as a couple of tears dropped from his eye, Maddie looked just like his mom had... He boiled with hot rage for a second before he took a deep breath and took a step forward up to Maddie

"Hey... Amie, Have you ever been to Maddie's house...? I need to know right away." He wanted to reach out and hug the poor girl and tell her everything thing would be alright and that whoever it was who did this to her couldn't hurt her if He and Amie were there... but he had to be sure what he thought was happening was happening.

"Amie, have you met Maddie's dad before...?" His voice was cold and sad

Frostbuny Frostbuny MegMath13 MegMath13

Joe was lost in his thoughts while trying to find a way to interact with people, he didn't know what he was doing at that party, he just knew that he was not going to blow up his first chance in acting "normal" rather than his usual 80-year-old self. It was nice that the lights were dim as he didn't have to use his quirk or his glasses, that was a rare view and something he was not used to. Joe decided to put his phone away and that he wanted to go out, nights were always fun.

Parties were always an odd environment for him, he didn't like alcohol, party games just made him uncomfortable and the music was always too loud, but, again, he didn't have much experience with them, nor a group of friends to enjoy them with.

As he got ready to go out he sensed a familiar presence and after he spoke Joe was sure who it was. He hadn't talked much to Aden after the incident, and even though he saw him several times during lunch he never approached him, Joe always thought people were naturally annoyed by him and his self-deprecating attitude, therefore, Aden's approach was more than unexpected.

"Hey Aden, how is life going?" Joe said with a straight face, he paused for a second and then continued "You can use your quirk however you like, and if that means copying my quirk then go for it, self-discovery is one of the main aspects of going to a hero school, out there no one is going to tell you how your quirk works, you know, since it's yours and nobody else's, even if your parents have a similar one they will use it and understand it in different ways. I'm glad you find my quirk useful."

As he spoke his last words Ashley appeared and everything just stopped for a second. Joe hadn't still made up his mind with Ashley, he just felt... something, emotions were always tricky with him, but he knew he wanted to spend time with her, she just made everything somewhat brighter for everyone, or at least that is was he told himself, he was definitely into her but was too dull and insecure to do something about it.

"Hey, Ashley, again, I was planning on going out anyway so sure thing, we haven't talked that much anyway this past week" Joe's expression lightened a little and he slightly blushed something he tried to hide by taking out his glasses "I'm never taking them off again" he whispered to himself.

Computing Magus Computing Magus Nessi Nessi

Last edited:

Maddie looked at Amie for a minute and smiled softly when she picked up Avery and then didn't seem to mind that Maddie had called her Babe at all. But then she looked at Evan who genuinely seemed concerned about her. She whimpered and walked towards Amie as she asked what happened and that seemed to be the time that Evan finally looked at her and saw the bruises because it seemed like his whole demeanor changed. She once again started to cry and this time she wrapped both arms around Amie and let the tears fall. Avery patted her sisters leg and then looked up at Evan, "Daddy is mean to us." She said as she hugged her sister's leg. "C-Can he hold me Maddie?"

Maddie looked at her sister and nodded gently, "Yeah, if that's okay Evan?"

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Lilith Yung

Lilith wrapped her arms around Rana's waist when she pulled her in to touch foreheads. She didn't want to be rejected, she wanted Rana to love her, and squeezed her when she spoke. "I would never play with your emotions" Lilith said. She waited for the worst to happen, for Rana to say no, and then laugh at the thought of them being together. Lilith was prepared to simply walk out of the house, and go home, because their would be no real point in staying.

"Yes I'll go to fucking homecoming with you," Rana said in a somewhat timid voice.

Lilith was surprised, and didn't know if she wanted to laugh, or cry. Her emotions were so mixed up, she didn't know what to feel. She moved Her hands from Rana's waist to her face, and kissed her. it wasn't a long, or passionate one, it was quick kiss. Lilith had a wide smile on her face, "Thank you" she would say to Rana. Lilith felt happy, and excited, she felt like she could do 2 back-flips, and jump up and down with joy. She was so happy that she almost didn't notice her arms slowly growing scales, and when she did, almost immediately lost hers smile. Lilith immedatly went for the door, and after about 2 steps, she was already down on all fours. "Shit!" she yelled as she ran towards the door.

Lilith threw her body at the door, and it flung open. Moments later, she would be fully transformed into her beast form. "Dammit, I got too excited, I need to be more careful" Lilith muttered to herself. In this form, she was way to big to enter the house, so she decided to go into a resting position on the lawn area. It would be a while before she could transform back into her human form, and on top of that, she would have no cloths. "well that sure ruined the mood" Lilith chuckled to herself.

Ashley Robinson

Ashley dragged Joe over to the pool area before releasing him, and took her shoes off so that she could dip her feet in the water. The pool was quite cool, but not terribly cold. She moved her feet around a little before beckoning Joe over. "Join me Joe, the water isn't that cold" she said calmly. She was pretty deep in thought at the moment, their were so many things going on. Amie would be training with her starting Thursday, And Ashley hoped that she would be able to survive the first day.

She sighed, and thought of Alex, the cute boy who had seamlessly gotten into her heart by simply speaking to her for a bit. And from the way that Joe was reacting just by speaking with her could imply that he was developing feelings for her too. So when it came down to who would ask her out officially, who would she choose, she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, she's never wanted to do that.

Ashley shook her head a bit, and decided to push those thoughts aside, she would deal with them later. for now, she was going to enjoy herself on this calm night outside. "
The stars are quite beautiful, aren't they Joe?" Ashley commented.

Yuki walked inside the house and went streight to the bar, "one beer please" he says in his deep scratchy voice, 'heh so many people come here but for what, for plessure sure but why?' he thinks as he takes the beer and heads outside. he notices Joe and heres the girl next to him say something about the stars, he then looks up "you dont notice how beutiful they are until you actually look at them" he says as he walks away from the two 'heh i like doing that' he thinks as he sits on the grass, he then looks at the stars and takes a sip of the beer. "well i guess i am all alone, no friends nobody really even knows i exist and if they do they dont care" he looks around to see if theres anybody around and he chugs down the bottle and lies down to take a nap, 'it's nice to sleep under the stars'.

After awhile Alex stopped strumming the guitar he was holding, and carefully placed it back in the stand with difficulty but it was all good. He decided to wonder around the mansion and find somebody he didn’t know to talk to. I mean it was his house and he should get to know people who came. After wondering around the inside for awhile he didn’t spot anyone too unfamiliar, until he reached the outside. He noticed some dude sat on the grass looking lonely.

So Alex moved over and decided to talk to him. He wasn’t going to sit in the grass though he dragged a deck chair over. Sitting on the grass would be too difficult for Alex with the cruch and broke leg. “Hey man, how’s it goin? Enjoying my house?” Alex smiled FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Mirana

There was something to be said about the magic that comes with being a teenager. You go through all your firsts and you experience the novelty of it. You get the butterflies and the sparks and the late night giggles as you think about the memory. Rana never had an interest in romance or fuzzy feelings; she messed around with people for the fun of it without any consideration for their emotions. She was far from being a virgin - not that she'd ever admit to her family that she lost her innocence to some random stranger that caught her eye during her midnight prowls. She never experienced the magic of being a teenager; she never wanted to.

There was magic here, though. The nerves in her body were shivering in delight at just the little peck on her lips from the one girl she was definitely, without a doubt in love with. She wanted more, she wanted to lose herself int he ecstasy of Lilith. Rana's inner Dragon wanted her take the girl away and lock her up so no one could lay an eye on her treasure. Because now Lilith was her's and she had no choice in the matter. Rana was claiming her, felt in run through her entire soul and ignite the flames in her blood.

But she didn't have the chance to proclaim as much. Lilith was making a run for it, and Rana could only watch with wide eyes. She had seen Lilith's transformation a few times in the past, but she never got too close to her to really appreciate it. It was never a boring sight. The vivid colors, the mass, the power. Rana took slow steps closer to Lilith's new form, her eyes taking in every detail of the creature. She felt a pang of hatred and jealousy. It was bitter in the back of her throat, the thought that Lilith's quirk was so much closer to the Dragon that Rana felt inside of her. She felt like they were two sides of the same coin; Lilith had the body but Rana had the fire. I would, if only I could fucking conjure it. She was the only one in her family without the ability to breathe fire. She knew there was some underlying mental problems that stem from her inferiority to her family, but she never let her mind dwell on that. She was strong, with or without her fire. And she was taking the strongest girl in B.U. to homecoming with her. She was winning.

She sat on the grass with Lilith, leaning into her side. The heat the giant beast released was immeasurable, and Rana felt right at home pressing her back against her. "You know," she said, bending her neck back to look up at the beast's face. "I hate a lot of people, but I don't I have ever hated you. From the day i met you, I was already enamored."

~OoO~
Amaryllis

She was kinda relieved that Evan had such pure intentions following her. Her friends at B.U. were all so ready to protect her at a moment's notice; she was so proud to associate with so many people who will make amazing pro heroes when they graduate. They were all fighting for the same goal, but Amie wasn't dumb or blind. She could clearly tell who in the school would excel in the career and leave the rest of them in the dust. She thought about Ashley and her wing, and she thought about the twins and their combined intelligence.

Amie didn't have that, either. An outstanding quirk, or the humble drive to be the best hero. She was just a high schooler with a crush on the sweetest girl she ever met and a sea of insecurities.

She pulled herself from the drowning negativity that came with her quirk and tried to focus on everything being said. It was like listening through static, but she could see that Evan was very visibly upset and asking her about Maddie's family. Her dad is an asshole, she wanted to say, but she couldn't get the words past her lips. Madeline broke down and jumped onto Amie. She wrapped her arms around her and held her tight. The closeness was an anchor, and slowly the static left her ears and she could hear the world again.

"Your father abuses you?" she said, the words a bit louder than she intended (or her ears were still just ringing). "Maddie, we need to call the cops. You can't go back home." Amie was already fumbling for her phone around the back of the girl, trying to get her shaking fingers to press the right buttons.

Nessi Nessi MegMath13 MegMath13 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back