• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello all. Basics of everything are done. Feel free to checkout the sections. Once we get the the CS from most everyone I will be happy to open up the CS and allow people to post.

This seems really promising...but damn, I stopped midway through the second season of the anime. Although, I've been desperately needing something to binge anyways...so this might just be the perfect way to kill two birds with one stone. Can I ask what how frequently we'll be expected to post?

About once a week would be ideal. Of course if you just say beforehand "can I get some more time with my next post?" thats fine as long as you communicate it.

Group is still open and accepting. Feel free to check out the Lore, Character, and IC section (with a starter post made) that have been created to get a better idea of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back