• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JustAWriter

One Time Luck
Hi everyone, hope you are well!

I am currently working on a personal project involving supernatural shapeshifters (wolves specifically) in a fantasy genre, and was wondering whether anyone is looking for some additional characters of the sort in any of your plotlines? I have been working on these characters for years, so I know them very well (and have quite a few - mostly males) and would be able to write in depth from their viewpoints.

*I am not looking to make my project into a roleplay, and is something I'd like to keep to myself*

If you are interested, please let me know what you are working on and what you are looking for and I can let you know if I believe any of my characters are suitable and see if we can collab!

Please only get in touch if you are over 18 (preferably 20), as I'd feel more comfortable and work better with someone in my age group (no hard feelings towards younger writers out there!!). Also, I am very new to roleplay, but I have been writing for some time (see my profile).

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hi there! I'm Steise. I've been rping for a bit and I greatly enjoy shapeshifting rps. A while back I had posted to see if anyone was interested in a specific plot, linked here. If that or something else interests you, feel free to send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back