• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Who am I?
Regular loser who wants to get some entertainment from writing.

What am I looking for?
Engaging stories with anime thematic and tropes. Making some friends also doesn't hurt, most of the time, right?

At this moment, I only search for original stories and characters.

Warning:

1. I do not RP Canon characters of any fandom.
2. Searching OC's to pair with my own OC's.
3. English is not my primary language, but I have many years of experience, so it should be fine. (Time zone: UTC-03:00)
4. I like to play the bad guys, but I'm very chill. :P

5. Pairings. X x X?

Yes
M x F
F x F
M x M
Everything.
I don't really care. I can play any gender or sexuality.
I'm primarily searching for M x F pairings. But if you're searching anything else, just ask.

I'm also up for 1x1 RP without any romance.

6. Restrictions? *****
Yes. You must be +18.

7. FCs
I heavily prefer anime face-claims, to go with the whole thematic and all. I also like to draw my own characters sometimes, and I draw it anime-style, that is part of the fun for me. Would be happy to show some of my creations if you're curious.

What do I want?
I search for anyone who can create interesting characters. You can have as much liberty creating the character that you want, provided the scenario. Hell, you can even send me your own scenario, I hope that if you read this you can get a solid idea about what I'm looking for, so, don't be shy to send me your prompts if you think It is something that I could be interested in.

I'm currently searching for more high-school drama/adventure with supernatural elements, and also stories in a Medieval Japan style is something that I'm always interested in.

I assume most of you are here for the prompts, so, here are two of them. And contact me if you're interested. I plan to play Muse B in these plots, but that is also negotiable.
Muse A and Muse B were childhood best friends and neighbors, until something that was never very well explained happened and Muse B had to suddenly move away. Muse B cut all the contact with Muse A and essentially vanished completely. His house was never occupied again, it ended up abandoned and vandalized. Years passed, Muse A went to high school and now is starting a new year, when she suddenly realized that Muse B returned and is about to be her classmate.
But before they could set things straight amongst themselves, Muse A suffers a terrible and suspicious accident. When Muse A "wakes up", she finds herself as a spirit outside of her body, which she can clearly see lying in a hospital bed, sank into a deep coma. Muse B shows up for a visit, ready to finally talk with her, unaware that she can really hear him, but he can't hear her back, or see her spirit floating in the air. What they can both hear, however, is a strange laugh that is starting to grow. Also, they can both feel this strange presence around.
An unknown creature then shows up before them, being able to "break" the dimension which separates them, giving them a brief chance to see themselves and talk. This strange and suspicious creature says that he can keep it that way for them, or even bring her back like if nothing happened. That is... only if both agree to help this creature with some special "tasks" that he has for them.

How far would you go to be with that special someone?

(More romance-style RP, but also adventure and mystery)

(ADVENTURE/ACTION/ROMANCE)
Scenario: Medieval Japan (ninjas, samurais, onis, Yokais, etc):

Muse A was a daughter of a daimyo, who as still a child ended up being sent to the court of another daimyo for political reasons and essentially became a hostage, but a noble one, being very well-treated in this new court, and with all the respect for many years. Any contact with her family was really hard, so it came as a surprise when an army bearing her family crest surrounded the castle of her captives and demanded they surrendered, with very disregard to her well-being. As expected, they refused, which caused a brief war. Actually, it was more like a massacre. Muse A was then given to the care of the most loyal servant, with orders to be kept in safety. That is, unless everything went wrong, then she should be put to death.

It seemed that the small land from where Muse A was from changed, grew and now had a much more powerful army, for a much more expansionist nation. That was actually very bad news for Muse A, as the soldiers stormed the palace and killed the whole royal family who protected her for many years.

The servant found a way to flee alongside with Muse A, and to her surprise, he was ready to fulfill his duty. However, at the very last moment, he would also found a gruesome death right in front of her eyes, and what killed him was certainly not human. In fact, the group of powerful yokai that killed the servant was not trying to save her. When things looked like they could not get any worse, she was not being taken by a group of monsters who kept talking about all the horrible stuff they would do with her, all of them except one. Muse B was a part of the group, but he kept quiet and seemed mostly uninterested. That is... until Muse A mentioned that, without even thinking it was a big deal. But it caught Muse B interest immediately, and once he was convinced that she was being truthful, he suddenly slaughtered all the other yokais around him, and offered her a chance for freedom. Even without being able to truly trust each other at first, and maybe even hating each other, these two very different and people agree to cooperate just for a short time, so they can both achieve their goals.

(Journey style RP, travelling together, facing many enemies, solving some problems, and developing a cute relationship between the two main characters as they learn to trust each other. Lots of action, adventure and romance.)

Post Length:

At the very least, 1 or 2 good paragraphs please. No one-liners.

I can adjust to short and long lengths of posts, whatever you want. I like to use both really, sometimes I would probably toss you a short reply, but sometimes it might be very big and detailed.

Platforms: Preferably Discord, PMs or a thread on this site. Whatever works for you.

If you see something that got your interest, or any questions, just toss me a PM.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Have you found anyone, yet? I'm really interested in both scenarios, but I have a weak spot for the second scenario. I also love world-building, and adventures, so I'm very interested in seeing where things would go. Could you tell me more ideas on how to get the two characters to stay together after Muse A is rescued? If interested, I'd love to reply in PMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back