• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom jojo's bizarre adventure??

rowdyraven

โ› ใ€€ ๊’ฐโ €โ €๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–”๐–” ๐–˜๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š
hello hello! i recently just got back into and binged some jojo's (after not touching it for a year ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ) i JUST finished part 3, and now im REALLY craving a jojo's rp. i'm looking to do a part 2 or 3 rp (preferably part 3 as its freshest) and I'd really like to be able to flesh out my character and develop her more thoroughly as we go !!
i can write anyone for you ! (i am looking for joseph joestar specifically however i can compromise if needed.) so, below is just some general info i wanna put out for you to read before contacting me!!

i am 19 years old, currently i work an unpredictable job, but may be switching to a more steady one, so my ability to be on site will vary from day to day! i am available to write here or on discord (as well as quotev but i prefer the first two options). i write 3rd person descriptive & i love to chat ooc (making playlists, art of our characters, plotting, or chatting about things we have in common!)

all i ask is that you are 17+ , (18+ for mature themes) willing to double up, and write a descriptive style! i do prefer people who like to chat ooc, but it is not required.

bump !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back