• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Resting Witch Face

breaking the laws of physics medieval style
*(There’s a torn up piece of paper attached to a wooden post.)*

It’s been three and a half years since the crossing collectively fused all realities into a single universe, setting chaos as the standard in our new, unfamiliar world. We’ve come to enjoy it as the completely insane new world it's become, but that isn't necessarily a good thing. While new and exciting, colliding universes takes a toll. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the concept of loss. We've all lost something, the crossing affected us all in it's own sadistic ways.

Most of the victims of this dimensional collision are either impoverished or have gone on to do terrible, terrible things to the home world Earth and its citizens. If you’re not a Scav or a Raider then good luck doing anything other than fighting and dying in the wilds and the cities aren’t much better. Elves’ll berate you for not being elves; Orcs just eat you right then and there and any other race probably won’t be much better. What I'm offering is a job, something to pay for necessities and hopefully prevent you starving in your sleep. Now, being a job, I expect anyone looking for said job to be professional and discreet about these sorts of things. That being said, I'd like to introduce you to the prominent way of life on Nova Terra. Become an mercenary Adventurer! I know, I know, it sounds cliché and boring but hear me out:

-Adventurers are the pinnacle of the community, shining stars in the eyes of any people left

- Adventurers are usually the first to get brained in a bandit skirmish, unless there’s a merchant.

-Adventurers are… damn, not too convincing is it? Well, I mean its honest work.

-I’ll pay you for jobs, mundane or brutal as they seem, they’ll pay accordingly

-Adventurers are what I’m looking for!

Come to the Tavern of Taverns in Northeast Elvengard and ask for ---

*(Conveniently, the note tears here and cuts off the man's signature. All that remains of the bold cursive is a single uppercase S.)*

(Hey there. Still reading this huh? It'd be really cool if you stuck around to see this concept blossom, no? I'd like to see that. Anyways, this is an experimental idea I had not too long ago, and I thought it might be fun to use as a small, wacky RP featuring all the Punks. Like, all of them. You've got your Medieval Fantasy with all the elves and stuff, then you've got your cyberpunk with all the tech goons and robot people, then you've got your Steampunk because of course there are people who swear by that outdated tech. Guns and melee combat go hand in hand in these days, and enchanted rifles are considered the most powerful arms of the year. As I said, very interested in the concept myself so I was thinking of making a character myself should the situation arise. Sorry for rambling so long, let's get to the requirements for joining this thing I've made: )

-If you post interest, I'll let you know when character sheets and the OOC are up.
-If you don't keep track of your post then I will, but I don't like having to fetch people.
-48 Hours to post after your turn hits the top of the queue. If you don't post, it'll be a skip until your next turn.
-Like I said before, this is essentially a test run, so expect some janky GM work.

And that's it! You've made it to the end of the page, so you must really be interested in this RP concept. I'd love to hear your feedback on this, and maybe some character sheets later?​

Interested, hope some more folks also want to try this out

Sorry for the delay folks, I didn't realize as many people had posted and notifications were dead silent.

Working on a Character Sheet page right now, and there'll be an OOC with a discord link soon thereafter. If there isn't a link below this you're early.

Edit 1: Character Sheet
Edit 2: OOC + Discord Link

Last edited:
Now that we're all set up, I'll lay down the basics
1. First to post a character is the first in the post order, second is the second in the post order, you get the idea.
2. I know I said this in the starter but PLEASE keep track of your turn, and when it is coming up to said turn.
3. Have fun, and don't feel obliged to play a certain way. This is just for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back