• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheHistorian

Whoever this victor guy is i need to have a word…
Do you want to be a god? Perhaps a hero? A devil? What do these all have in common you ask? Well they are all legends of some kind. Quetzalacoatl, Odin, Hercules, Gilgamesh, Chernobog, Apophis. All are playable but with one caveat. They are all humans, blessed with magic from one source or another, and they will become “gods” via their legendary deeds done in this era.

Think this appeals to you? Take a look at the world mythos and find out for sure.

So far only a few Legends are already taken. For plot reasons.
1. Kronos
2. Zeus (Negotiable)
3. Poseidon (Negotiable)
4. Hades (Negotiable)
5. Hekatonchires

No figures from any monotheistic religion will be allowed. The implications of their existence are a serious threat to the overarching plot. This does include lesser figures of those religions such as angels, demons, saints, And prophets.

Last edited:
Couple of questions:

What time period will the age of legends occur in? Can we assume a general "Greek antiquity" period or is it some other time?

Would it be correct to say that the overall goal of the group will be to depose the Titans alongside the Greek gods and establish an age of gods/men?

Will OOC be held in a thread on site?

Couple of questions:

What time period will the age of legends occur in? Can we assume a general "Greek antiquity" period or is it some other time?

Would it be correct to say that the overall goal of the group will be to depose the Titans alongside the Greek gods and establish an age of gods/men?

Will OOC be held in a thread on site?
Nice asks.

As for time period this will take place in an abstract era of pre history during the time of great city nations like Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, Agartha, Asgard, Shemballa, Shangri-La. The mythologies WE have in the real world era are the stories told by the victors and the level of truth to them varies.

The overall goal is for Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon to get the other gods clued in to the True nature of the titans and launch a rebellion against them. To establish an era of peace and prosperity for the world. Sadly people are fallible and the utopia never comes, so much of the story will revolve around the war, negotiations between gods, and the eventual rise of multiple pantheons.

And yes eventually ill bring up the OCC. admittedly i have quite a bit to work on such as the adjacent Dimensions, Magic mechanics, denizens of the world ETC. but again its a good bit of information to transfer over. (Its all written in a composition book currently.)

Last edited:
Okay as promised here is some more world lore. Im gonna scribble up a map soon, and do a little more world building (such as the main cities.)

After the map and cities are all done ill put up a character sheet and we can all get started.

Alright so i have finished the lore page for the most part. Doodled up the map (or rather on the map) and have given the seven cities and the boundaries of this world (the titan empire)

Expect the OCC today, the CS tomorrow, and the the starting point sometime within the next two weeks depending on how long the character creation process takes.

Last edited:
As promised her is the OCC. if you would like to make claims you can do it here or there.

Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon are playable but have a series of set events in their history that will need to be covered before a player makes the Cs for them, so feel free to reach out to me if you want them. If not they will be controlled by myself as NPC’s

No titans will be playable by player characters as each one is effectively a raid boss. You may see a few characters from greek mythology who are categorized as titans in the claimed list, namely Hekatonchires, however he will not be a titan rather one of the New gods of man. The actual mythological origins of the gods you claim will need to be changed a bit to fit this universe. For example Athena and Ares were born naturally to a human mother (or a Beastmen race if thats what you want) and were not in fact born from wounds that zeus had as they are in mythologies. Likewise mystical origins such as Aphrodite rising from sea foam will not be pheasable…that said people can certainly believe that was the way the gods came to be, but the gods themselves know better.

I lied….

I couldn’t wait until tomorrow cs page is up.

I suppose I should have cleared it up earlier: are we just doing Greco-Roman or are we going to include characters from other mythologies as well?

I suppose I should have cleared it up earlier: are we just doing Greco-Roman or are we going to include characters from other mythologies as well?
All mythologies are playable, however i feel inclined to inform you that the peoples and nations that worship the other pantheons do not yet exist, any deities from cultures not on the map can be assumed to play a huge role in the formation of the nations who worship them sometime in the future.

This takes place roughly 50,000 to 70,000 years in the past from today. A time period broad enough for me to take countless liberties.

A good example are the loxodons. Their architecture and culture is very reminiscent of a hindu and indian cultures, likewise the people of muzaan eventually go on to be the Mayan, Incan, and Aztec peoples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back