• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Against the Gods' Will ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Posted! It's one AM and im headed to sleep soon but I will send you the deets on what she told to Ma'at and that whole hushhush biz either tonight before I sleep or tommorow, depending entirely on how fast I pass out. Also as to the appearance, that makes enough sense to me to get an ok image in my head, but I acknowledge my brain is weird so if that doesn't work for communicating to other people I can try and find a different way of handling the appearance.
Okie dokie. Sleep well. Please try to fix the spacing on that post when you can. :)

Okie dokie. Sleep well. Please try to fix the spacing on that post when you can. :)
>_< working on it in two places at once perhaps predictably backfired and i didnt notice oops. Ill fix that in the morning as soon as im back on a computer rather than my phone

Hello everyone!!

Deathkitty has asked me to apologise on her behalf. She'll be holding off on posting until she's feeling better.

Thank you all for your patience.

Hello everyone!!

Deathkitty has asked me to apologise on her behalf. She'll be holding off on posting until she's feeling better.

Thank you all for your patience.
No worries! Pass along my best wishes for what their worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back