• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Against the Gods' Will ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I decided to make this, with inspiration from Pantheon Academy as well as a webcomic I like quite a bit. :D It's really different though, so don't worry about overlap. :3

I am sincerely considering making my character german.
Kek. I'd dig it. It'd be really interesting to see someone who has been groomed into being a certain way.

Also. I added a bit about the setting in Lore. Hopefully, that clears things up and waylays your worries. :)

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I would love to address your concerns and help alleviate them if possible. Unfortunately, I do feel as though keeping the personality templates is important to keeping the themes coherent.

I'm going to pass as well, the idea seems interesting (I do hope you first asked for permission to be greatly inspired by someone else's RP and not just give credit after the fact) but I'm very concerned with how badly stereotyped all the pantheons and gods are in your Lore page.

Also: Bacchus is not Greek, he's Roman.

I'm going to pass as well, the idea seems interesting (I do hope you first asked for permission to be greatly inspired by someone else's RP and not just give credit after the fact) but I'm very concerned with how badly stereotyped all the pantheons and gods are in your Lore page.

Also: Bacchus is not Greek, he's Roman.
Didn’t ask. It’s only slight inspired by.

I suppose I can remove the personality stuff if people keep thinking its stereotypical. Unfortunate but eh.

Stereotypes? If anything the gods created the stereotypes. Name any Greek god god and i can tell you multiple myths of them being jerks. About the only god who isn't a jerk in Greek mythology is Hades. Same in Norse mythology. The myths are notorious for making them out as jerks.

I have a question. Lore description make it sound like we're going off to war but the character sheet seem to hint that it's about a school? If it is the latter I think I'll pass as well, sorry.

I have a question. Lore description make it sound like we're going off to war but the character sheet seem to hint that it's about a school? If it is the latter I think I'll pass as well, sorry.
It is a school of sorts, though with a lot more combat and challenges than your average one. Kind of like a combination of war and school. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back