• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Against the Gods' Will ~ Interest Check

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Against the Gods' Will
The world has been... functioning, at best, for a long while. Without much direct intervention from the gods and goddesses that lend their powers, humans have been on their own for the better part of the last couple millennia. Whether for good or evil, the deities pick and choose where to spread their worship, their powers, and of course, their seed. Even now, a good number of them have produced progeny, despite the rather hands-off approach many of their factions have been crying out for.

The date is April 12th, 1940, in the midst of the beginning of World War 2, and while humans are concerned with this Hitler fellow, the divine have their own concerns.

Using the hatred, pain, and suffering that the world is currently experiencing, a group of gods and goddesses have begun attempting to bring about the end times - and it's not who you might expect. From pantheon to pantheon, nearly everyone is now in agreement. They must be stopped. Who exactly is causing these issues, however, is still a mystery.

To stop such a divine threat, however, they've decided to go with an indirect approach, something that wouldn't turn the world into a divine battleground. Bring in the kin, the young demi-gods and demi-goddesses that have been speckled throughout the world, and turn them into heroes. Warriors in a war they may not have asked for, but one that they don't have much choice in participating in if they want to keep having a world to live in.

So now, there are two World Wars going on simultaneously. How will they fare?

Fantasy - Against the Gods' Will ~ Lore

Typically don't go for RPs like this, but WW2-era plus chance for blessed rifles and an angry Irish-French dude who is the son of a Celtic God is too much for me. I'll give this a chance.

EDIT: actually I'm gonna stick with the mainstream of Mediterranean God's, I love Rome and Greece too much.

Last edited:
Very interested! Are you allowed to make an original god to play a descendant of? I have a Goddess I have used in a few things that I would be very interested in playing a daughter of. I would share the writeup now but I can't find it lol. If I can I will either track that down or just write it up again. ok so I just made most of a cs for a daughter of Sekhmet and ill just post that once im ok to join lol

Last edited:
Very interested! Are you allowed to make an original god to play a descendant of? I have a Goddess I have used in a few things that I would be very interested in playing a daughter of. I would share the writeup now but I can't find it lol. If I can I will either track that down or just write it up again. ok so I just made most of a cs for a daughter of Sekhmet and ill just post that once im ok to join lol
The answer to the cut out thing is maybe. I would prefer to do gods and goddesses from mythos only.

You are of course okay to join, however! ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back