• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Against the Gods' Will

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
April 12th, 1940
The Human Realm
It started to rain early in the morning on the eastern coast of the United States of America. The time was no later than 10:00, and the light from the sun was blocked out by a thick haze of fog and mist. Water lapped up against the rocky coast calmly, as though it were in a hush as well. Framing the scene, a strange warbling mirage split the air. It hovered more than twenty feet off the ground and looked like the air itself was made of taffy, being pulled and stretched. Like elastic, however, it always snapped back against the invisible force and the stark darkness on the other side of this rift.

Within twenty minutes, it disappeared without a trace.

The Realm of the Divine
Zeus.png"Don't be so concerned, Thor. It'll be fine. This is for the best," the chuckling voice of the tall, black-haired man called out. There was no one else seemingly around in the empty place, shockingly huge with impressive pillars lining the hall.

"I disagree!" a female voice responded, resounding from behind one of the pillars, echoing all over the place before dissipating, "Someone could get hurt."

"You were all for it a few minutes ago," Zeus responded, smiling at the pillar, "And would you just come out already? You don't look half bad."

"Shut your face you glorified sex-demon! You saying I don't look half bad doesn't help anything! That makes it worse!"

Another voice came from behind the same pillar, this time male. "Brother please," he sounded like he was choking on laughter, trying far too hard to hold it back, "As I told you before. This could help me to clear my name. It is imperative that people... such as Father... know that I'm not behind these shenanigans - though looking at you, I wish I could have done this fine of a job."

"Not helping either! I swear I will flatten the perpetrator's face with Mjolnir. This is ridiculous."

"Fine fine. I'm sorry. Please, brother? If these younglings are to be of help to us, they must be tough, am I right? If they are tough, a little fall will hardly hurt. It will be as if it were their first test. Think of it that way!"

"And if I don't want to be seen like this...?"

"That can't be avoided until we find a solution," he responded, clearing his throat so the sound of a dying engine couldn't eek its way out.

"...Fine. Zeus if you hit on me, I will hit back far harder!"

The surprisingly small but incredibly angry blonde-headed girl stepped out from around the corner, Mjolnir strapped to her belt as though it weighed nothing. Zeus smirked and chuckled, but said nothing, instead simply looking the clearly female Thor up and down.

thor.jpgloki.png"Well well well. They did such a number on you. I think the lighting wasn't as good before. In this hall, you look almost cute," he jeered, reaching out to pat her on the head, only to be swatted away quite firmly.

"Can we just get on with things already!? I still don't like this... but if it is for my brother's sake... and for all of our sakes... I must aid."

"No kidding. If we left it up to the stiffs, they'd take forever to decide on actually bringing them here. They can't make a decision even if their life depends on it - clearly!"

"HAH. Alright, you two. We've got to be quick about this. If the others find out too soon, we'll get an earful... but if they find out too late, well, too bad for them. Get into position," he motioned to one of three platforms in the center of the large hall, stepping up onto one of them himself. In the center, there was an engraved symbol surrounded by a set of circles.

He summoned forth his staff and stabbed it into the symbol in the center, causing the whole thing, platforms and all, to glow with a brilliant green light. Shimmers of energy came off of the three gods and poured into the lines of the circle until it felt like they were about to burst.

As suddenly as it had all begun, however, it ended. Energy shot down into the ground and dissipated, leaving the three of them as though they had just run a marathon.

The Human Realm
Around each of the selected progeny, a small, localized earthquake would occur. The ground and objects around them within a twenty-foot radius would shake, things would fall off shelves, and perhaps even a weak window would shatter. As with all earthquakes, there was no warning. Unlike earthquakes, however, this event was followed up by something far more concerning.

Beneath each unwilling applicant, a portal opened, tearing space as it ringed itself with the same green glow as the gods had produced.

Where did this lead?

A garden... one of massive size and incredible beauty. This would be something that could, perhaps, be appreciated, if not for the hundred or so kids and young adults that found themselves falling thirty feet from the sky onto the grass of said garden. Everyone appeared to be in some kind of open area, ringed with hedges and well-kept flowering bushes. There was an entryway in each cardinal direction and a few white metal chairs sat in a corner beside a white metal garden table.

As quickly as it had opened, however, the mysterious portal closed itself, making the sound of a literal zipper as it did so.

Regardless of whether the kids and young adults knew they were related to the divine, knew the divine existed at all, or simply had a hunch of something strange, no one expected to come here.

(( Astralworks Astralworks Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Dana Zane Dana Zane lyrathemute lyrathemute MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Osuka Osuka I know some of you aren't done with your characters, but I wanted you to be aware all the same.))

06efe06bcd5e555a6a9d5014b8f2f3b9.jpg
Fíon was busy practicing her bagpipes much to her neighbors annoyance. Out of breath she stoped to take a drink of whiskey when all of sudden her room started to shake like crazy. Worried about what was happening she grabbed her claymore and prepared for a fight only to end up in a beautiful garden. " looking around she saw other people with her. Letting her instict take over as she said the first thing that came into her mind. " Aight you cheekeh codgers! Ich un o' yous brot meh ere. Go on! Speak up so i can shove me claymore RIGHT UP YOUR FOOKN ARSE" She Procedes to down half of her bottle of whiskey after shouting her throat still coarse. She lighthearteldy waved her claymore around one handed.

16df444e824ff093dcf1a07913b3e1e2.png
Chrýsos was calmly sitting in at a restaurant on a date with his newest girl of the week. Suddenly the ground beneath him started to shake. " An earthquake? Shame it's ruining my date but oh well~ " He calmly stood up holding his glass of tea as he begun to walk outside holding his companions hand. " Don't worry babe. As long as your with me you'll be safe. " but as he said that the world turned white and suddenly the area around him became a garden. " is this heaven? I'm a bit dissapointed if so. I expected hot Angel Ladies. Instead I get a hot screaming Scottish women threatening me with a blade..... guess today was a bad luck streak. Oh well~ might as well talk to the only lady sitting down." he said as he walked foward towards the chairs remaining calm.

f7cba9ebc5fe7ce060cca3a4f07738c6.png
"*sigh* I've been here an hour since that high ranking teleport spell just who could have done this and why.... " Nadee said before sitting upright in one of the chairs. She sensed more high ranking magic before seeing the portals and a bunch of kids appearing. " and now there's kids too! Can whoever did this spell just show themselves. Or at least provide chairs designed for nagas! These are very uncomfortable!" She complained outland her butt aching from the chair.

Last edited:
The body fell to the ground, blood flowing over the swastika beneath it. The spear had punched right through its heart, leading to a nigh instant death. It was one of a dozen to liter the the forest road. And above the dead stood a man with a bloody, bronze spear and a gun, staring quietly at the flag slowly being hidden by blowing leaves.

The memory of the ambush was still fresh in his mind as Aleksandros left Austria. The Third Reich's tendrils spread all over Europe now, but that wouldn't stop him from finding information. From these soldiers, he learnt much. That France had fallen, that the Reich was marching west, that rumors were floating around of a war with a great power in the east. All very interesting, but not what he needed. He sought something more. Aleksandros traveled south into the more familiar lands of Italy and occupied Yugoslavia. These were lands he first traveled early in his quest for knowledge, but here was only fear and death. He followed an isolated path along the Adriatic, hiding from Italian patrols and occasionally wiping others out for their rations and weapons. Then he faced something he had no answer to: an armored patrol. He decided to go out fighting, and assaulted them with ferocity. Ten fell before he was forced back. They cornered him in a small village near the coast, bombarding the barn he hid in. Soon, three soldiers barged in with rifles raised. Had his journey come to an end now? Greater powers deemed this conclusion unwise.

He blinked and found himself in a garden, a beautiful one at that. But he was not alone, for around him were dozens of children and teens. What madness was this?! Aleksandros grabbed his submachine gun and immediately assumed a defensive posture, ready to mow down the first person who assaulted him.

Zekera
potential.jpgIt was already humid in the cool air of the Louisiana morning, the sort of humid where your clothes cling to your body as the light rain assists with it. Zekera had been standing out front on her porch for a good thirty minutes at least, listening to the sounds of the water hitting the ground. Her white dress was clinging to her honeyed skin, the perky points of her relatively small bosom trying to show their way through. She didn't care. Her Mom said that the spirits sensed something was going to happen today, and they were often right. She was wondering what it could be. Maybe old man Armand from down the way was finally going to pass on? That'd be sad... but, at least he'd be with his wife again.

Zekera took a sip from her glass and watched a car pass by. This was the last of the lemonade. Her Mom was out at the store right now getting some more, along with other staples. The ice cubes ricocheted around against the walls of the glass cup, tinkling while she swirled it a little in boredom. What were they supposed to do today? Cut wood... she needed to check in on Armand, make sure he was doing alright... needed to make sure the laundry was all prepared for tomorrow... nothing exciting. Her Mom had a ritual she planned on doing later tonight, but she opted out. She wasn't interested today. She wasn't interested most days, but today especially she wasn't interested.

Sometimes, she was worried about what might happen if she actually met her "Father"... her real one, according to her Mom. She had never met Kalfu, and quite frankly didn't want to. If they were real... well, she knew they were real... but if they were really her Dad, what was she supposed to do? Did that mean she was a Loa herself? A half-Loa? It wasn't something she wanted to confront, even if she knew that it was true. What else could be the answer to her abilities?

The ground started to shake, and for a split second, she thought it might be some really strong thunder. It took her a good moment or two to realize that it was an earthquake. Sure, earthquakes occurred super infrequently and were really light in Louisiana, but that meant that she had never actually felt one herself. The Dominican Republic had earthquakes as well, stronger ones, but she had been lucky enough to avoid them.

She clutched her lemonade to her chest and held the banister of the porch, looking around like a lost puppy dog. What was she supposed to do in a situation like this? Was she supposed to hide? Go outside? She didn't have enough time to figure that out before she found herself falling through the air.

Zekera squeaked out a scream, a string of expletives streaming from her mouth in Spanish until she hit the floor. The wind was totally knocked out of her, and as she gasped for breath, she noticed she wasn't the only one who had been teleported. There was even some girl with a sword. Who even HAD a sword these days?? And... did she sound drunk? There was a guy with a gun as well. Had he come from the battlefields? He didn't look like a German, so maybe he was on the allied side?

There was one guy that caught her attention despite all the commotion around them, someone who seemed rather calm given everything going on around them. She came to her feet and half-sprinted up to him, intending to intercept his way to the strange... was that a snake person?? Okay. Hallucination aside, talking to the calm person seemed like the sane thing to do. Maybe he knew what was going on. She stopped in front of him and turned to face him.

"Hi!" great start, now what? "Uh... Do you... Merde. Do you know what's going on? You seem so calm. Pendant ce temps, I've got lemonade all over my already damp dress and I'm sore from that fall. You even seemed keen to talk to that, er... femme serpent. Who are you?"

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Chrýsos was close to the snake woman before a lovely tan skinned woman stepped inbetween. Her skin glistened
And smelled of lemon as her clothes and and hair were wet. As he inspected her her quickly noticed he quickly noticed her shirt was becoming slightly transparent from the moisture. As he acerted his eyes to the side he alsonstepped around to where he was oreventing anyone from loking at her shirt as well. Upon listening to her lovely words he polity bent on one knee taking a handkerchief out of his shirt pocket and politely offering it to her. " Hello there dear, My name is Chrýsos. Unfortunately I can not say what's going on here but I can offer you a handkerchief to wipe some of the lemonade away. I was preparing to talk to the lovely looking snake lady. One as she is the only sitting down and two she looks very uncomfortable so I was going to offer my assistance if any could be used" he chimed never once dropping his pose of still offering the handkerchief. First impressions were the most valuable to any lady after all. And for a lady of this calibur he had to go all out. He would happily offer her scarf to her to cover up but unfortunately that would require removing the three knives and revolver he had hidden inside them. Same with his coat except many more knives and pistols were inside his coat. And to show a lady a weapon was very ungentlemanly.

'Great. Haven't even been here five minutes and they are already flirting. Why can teens never take anything seriously!?' Nadee complained to herself in her mind. Why were they expecting her to have answer!?

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
It was obvious now that the gathered masses were as clueless as him. He heard Italian, Spanish, English, even some distant Eastern tongues. So much diversity, so much information! It excited him just to hear strange new languages and see people he never beheld. And then there was that new species altogether. It was a snake-like thing, half woman, half reptile. Fascinating! This was a chance he could not pass up.

Aleksandros put his weapon away and approached the creature, pushing his way through the crowd without missing a stride. "You there. What are you? I have never seen this in my travels." He asked inquisitively.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

mimikyu_gijinka_by_mocchichiin-db1aljh.png
Alice was busy dismembering a corpse that she went berserk on with her chainsaw in a dark, she felt nothing but it was always was like that, unless she went into her frenzy. She soon stop as she inspect her work, she soon sighed "Just alittle bit more..." She said to herself as she picked up her chainsaw again. She began to rev her chainsaw up again until the area soon began to shake, Alice lifted up her chainsaw ready for whatever was coming. She soon appeared in a beautiful garden, she glanced around to see that she was not alone in the garden. She didn't mind people except the fact that she's currently covered in blood from her victim and holding a bloody chainsaw..."Shit." She said to herself, she then saw a woman holding a claymore threatening a guy as Alice sighed while she let her chainsaw turn off.

Last edited:

She saw a man approach her and ask what she was. happy to share knowledge she politely replied. " I am a Naga, we are snake people of an underground kingdom. We are what most would call Lesser Gods. and just like you. I have also been transported here against my will. whoever used a teleportation spell this large must be very adapt in magic, I may only surmise the gods themselves are responsible for this. " She said as she began thinking. Only the gods could pull off a feat like this, and it was not often gods even talked to lesser gods like herself. whatever was going on was surely an important vent. as lightly tapped the table as she commented. " the only difference between you guys and I is that i've been here for about an hour beforehand."

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Last edited:
Zekera
1552372489175.pngZekera found herself blushing a little. She didn't expect this man to step down to a knee like that... and as brash as it seemed, especially not a white man. She chuckled and took the handkerchief gently, "Thank you. You're very kind to be worrying about someone else at a time like this." He came off a little strangely, but this whole situation was strange. Who was she to judge his response to falling from the sky?

She was going to introduce herself, but the snake woman, the naga's response startled her. The gods. She audibly groaned in response and looked at her with a knotted brow, "Of course it has to do with that. Merde sur un bâton... My Mamá would be so happy to know she is right after all. I didn't want to think about it. Putain, ça a à voir avec Loa, je le sais. Les esprits vaudou Loa sont considérés ici comme des dieux, n'est-ce pas? I guess I really am related to Kalfu."

Zekera frowned, brow still balled up tightly as she looked around at the crowd of kids and young adults. How many of them had no idea? Were they all related to Loa? She doubted that... they looked and sounded like they were from all over the world, not just one place.

She looked back at the snake woman and the man who had approached her as well, absentmindedly dabbing at her wet clothes with the cloth. It wasn't going to make much of a difference, and it was hard to care right now about clothes.

"Miss Naga?" she started, clasping her hands in front of her waist as a mix of nervousness and politeness, "You seem to know more than we do. We, especially the ones who are panicking in the group, had little knowledge of the gods as true entities... some more than others, perhaps, but still. Do you at least know where we are or why we are here? My Mamá will be very worried if she does not get word that I am at least okay, and some here look no older than 10 or 12."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Intriguing! These beasts seemed to have a vast knowledge of the arcane. Could they finally help him with his quest? "So you are a Divine entity. Interesting, you must tell more. How many of you exist?" Aleksandros inquired further. Then the American came up. He dropped his question and turned to face her. "An American? A real, living, breathing American?!" He shouted excitedly. "Where are you from? What's your name? Who's your leader? What's your lifestyle like? Is your family rich? What languages do you speak? Can you read in all your languages? Where did your family descend from? Africa?" He asked, bombarding Zekara with questions. This was a paradise on Earth. Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Nadee leaned slightly back before answering I'm a daughter of a noble. There exists an entire kingdom of us underground near what you humans call India. And young girl. As far as I know some god has summoned us here for their own reasons. I am unable to use a teleport spell powerful enough to leave wherever we are. " she gave a small smile as the man's questions left her to another person. As she watched her get bombarded by questions she began thinking even more. Which god would do this without our consent. Surely they must be arrogant.

Chrýsos followed intrigued by her behavior. As he listened to the snake he was taken aback by the man's questioning of his new companion. 'Do you know no manners? Berating a lady of her calibur with qeustions non-stop without even introducing yourself!?' He quicklh mumbled some before stepping infront of Zekara"Son of a.... Hello! My name is Chrýsos. I know not where you come from but at least in my homeland it is considered extremely ungentlemanly to barrage a lady with questions before introducing yourself. As well as show up appearing covered in blood and sweat. " he said showing a fake smile as he flicked his wrist a switchblade falling out of his sleeve into his hand as he hid it so he would be unable to see it. The man had a gun on him and was covered in blood. Chrýsos couldn't afford ant intentional mistakes now. Even if his luck was on his side Zekara might be hurt instead and he refused to let that happen.

After hearing the mystery man talk of blood, Aleksandros looked down at himself. Aye, there was sweat and dirt, but saw no blood. The benefit of ranged combat, it was cleaner than using a spear. Aleksandros turns his attention to Chrysos, saying, "It seems we are no longer in anyone's homeland now. I seek knowledge, and she can provide it." His anger grew inside him as he remembered the insult the man spoke, but took a deep breathe and calmed himself down. Fighting had no point in such an environment, especially around possible allies. He needed to make a good first impression. "Forgive me for my rudeness, friends. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Aetius Vatanam, part-time scholar, full time partisan. I came to this place after being stuck in a barn, being bombarded into the ground by Blackshirts." Aleksandros said with a slight bow. He took note that Chrysos was a man of refinement. Upper class, possibly from western country, formal education. Would have to keep an eye on him.

Then he turned his eye to Zekera. Black, American, speaks a French-like tongue. Most likely from the south. Asks questions to the snake-beast about gods, suggests religious tendencies. Roman Catholic? No, mentioned gods. Most likely local religion or something from Caribbean. Confusion suggested similar feelings to the rest of the gathered mass.

Where were they all? And why them?

"And your name is...?" Aleksandros asked Zekera. Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Deathkitten Deathkitten

Zekera
1552428241178.pngShe couldn't help but laugh. Part of it was from stress, the woman had no greater idea than any of them, truthfully, but she was also laughing because of the enthusiasm of the strange man with the gun and then her new rather polite friend's defensiveness of approaching things "properly".

Zekera shook her head, "It's a pleasure to meet you both, Aetius and Chrýsos. Perhaps we should have all started with introductions first. My name is Zekera Nichols. I'm actually originally from the Dominican Republic. In my heart, that is where my home is at, but we did have to move to the states when I was around 15. Louisiana in particular."

She cleared her throat, "Maybe we should explore about a bit?" Zekera stepped forward to stand beside Chrýsos, letting a hand drift down his back, light as a feather to let him know she was there, "I'm not keen on staying put and seeing what happens. I've got neither the patience nor the desire to potentially end up a plaything. We should probably also think about why we are here. There is a snake woman, a Naga, so there is little use denying it at this point. Papa Legba estar conmigo, I think we may be related to some rather strange beings. In my case, I already have an idea as to who. Vodou Loa, Kalfu... unfortunately. He's the Loa of Fire, crossroads, bad luck, destruction, sorcery, and a personal favorite of my Mamá. What about you two? Who might you be connected to? There has to be a reason you were brought here specifically."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Chrýsos after listening to man quickly evaluated the man infront of him again. It seems he was just excited. After determining in his mind he was friendly her raised his arm up as if stretching to let the knife fall down into the small pocket sewn into the inside of the sleeve. Where ever they were fighting would do no good. He stiffened slightly from the hand gliding upon his back and smiled before listening to Zekara he thought it over " sorry Zekara but my father was completely human. Nothing special about him at all. And I've never even met my mother so I can't say about her." He said with a shrug. And suddenly he felt a tug on his back before he was lifted into the air and moved away from Zekara. He tried not to struggle as he would fall but was still shocked nonetheless.

Fíon was still swinging her sword around during their talk but as soon as she heard something about parents she quickly walked over. And as if not caring about his safety at all with one hand she grabbed the back of Chrýsos lifting him up over her head as she dropped her sword onto the ground placing it upon Zekaras shoulder. " Top o the noon to ye! I'm Fíon and you mentin o parents diden ye? Well tell me. Do the name Bacchus ring any bells? That's the name of my deadbeat excuse of a father who left before I was born!" She said her Scottish accent hammering down hard on her words.

Deathkitten Deathkitten MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Last edited:
"The feeling is mutual, Zekera." Aleksandros replied with a smile. "My connection is to Tunisia and its people. Nothing more, nothing less. My father and mother both raised me with love and supported what I did." His thoughts drifted to his family's small home in the north side of Tunisia, where he spent hours practicing with his practice spear and reading dusty old tomes. "Though I like to think I am a son of Ba'al Hammon." he said jokingly. Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Zekera
1552509564049.pngShe was trying really hard to keep a polite smile on her face. These were all such weirdos. What in the hell was going on? This girl was lifting Chrýsos around like he weighed nothing. "Ah... Right... Fíon," she started, gently moving the heavy sword off her shoulder, "Please be careful. You might drop him, and that would hurt. You should probably put him down. And, no. I haven't a clue who that is. I feel like I've heard the name before, but you may want to ask the most knowledgable person here - Aetius."

She bit her lip a little, "Also, Chrýsos, it's Ze-keh-ra, not Ze-kah-ra. A small thing, but it always annoys me."

"Right. Can we get a move on? I feel like we're being watched," she said, stepping away from the group a little in an effort to get them to move too.

(( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Sorry about the short post!))

Konohanasakuya-hime.jpg"Why are there so many people here?" the girl, clad in a surprisingly short kimono-inspired dress and Japanese sandals, pondered quietly in Japanese, more to herself than anything else. Sakura flowers bloomed in her hair and adorned her clothing here and there. Beyond that, she was stunning, as delicate as the flowers, more beautiful than most humans could hope to be, and she had a certain glow to her. She absolutely radiated energy. She was off around a bend, peeking around from behind a beautiful flowering hedge every now and then to see what the group of people was doing. "The demis aren't supposed to be here yet... are they? I thought we hadn't decided on everything yet... Whose fault is this...?"

She almost wanted one of them to notice her, but if they did, what would she say? Getting that much attention at once sounded unpleasant. She hoped Ninigi wouldn't mind her looking either... some of these demis were really really cute. She couldn't touch, but... she didn't mind getting an eye-full. They seemed so strange. Sure, some of them were panicking, winded, or looked like they had just plain shut-down... but others were bizarre. They wielded weapons, were covered in blood, were drunk as could be - she knew some gods who would get a kick out of that last one - and others who were calmly assessing the situation.

Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea? She was reluctant to believe that bringing them all here would really help their situation, that they could do anything, but they already showed resilience she hadn't expected.

(( Astralworks Astralworks Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Dana Zane Dana Zane lyrathemute lyrathemute MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Osuka Osuka Same as last time, I know some of you aren't done with your characters, but I wanted you to be aware all the same.))

"Agreed." Aleksandros replied, turning and leaving the group behind. He sought out other notable members of the crowd, wandering around to see if any caught his attention. But few did. None had the same calm attitude of Chrysos, or the physical strength of Fion, or the insight of Zekera. He sighed and kept walking. But he felt like he was being watched. His survival instincts kicked in, and Aleksandros reached for his spear, cleverly disguised as an old Greek-style stylus, before sweeping his eyes around the garden. He began to make a slow walk around it, seeking to find out who was watching him. Deathkitten Deathkitten

Nadee watched as the man started to scan around the area. 'Hmm it seems the soldier is patrolling. He could be either looking at the other students or something else... she stuck her long tounge out to sniff the air before she sighed as she couldn't detect the scent of anything thanks to all the alcohol in the air from that girl. " Sigh.... it seems my natural talents won't be if help here" She hissed to herself before seeing Chrýsos walk up to her.

Chrýsos gave a small smile as Fíon set him down. He bowed and apologized" I'm sorry Zekera it may just be because of my native language. " he was about to continue his flirting before his eyes again accidentally gazed upon her chest and he blushed as his handkerchief had little effect to the lemonade. He carefully approached Nadee giving a polite introduction before whispering to her as Nadees eyes went wide . She gave a quick nod taking off the large cloak she had around her clothes and handed it to him shoving him towards zekera quickly. " I apologize for the confusion but as my handkerchief was ineffective I had to ask for assistance." He said covering her with the cloak.

Fíon set him down sighing. But as soon as she saw A large cherry blossom tree she walked over stretching " suppose if we are stuck are. Might as well make a campfire and some supplies. OY lassie in the hood! Get over here and help meh chop this tree down. Ye got that chainsaw don't ye? .hope It's bot For show!" She yelled drinking the last of her whiskey before gripping her sword tight with a crazy smile
Deathkitten Deathkitten MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Dana Zane Dana Zane

Last edited:
Alice sighed as she sat down on the cold ground as the Scottish woman was now yelling at a tree that is said to be a goddess and something about cutting the said tree down "So annoying..." she said to herself, she stared at the Scottish woman beside the cherry tree. She soon turn her head away from the tree to see if there's a secluded spot she could sit in so she wouldn't be bothered or annoyed.
((Sorry not my best.))

1552542153813.png"What are you doing!?" the woman shouted, stepping out from her hiding place in a huff, passing by the soldier on alert and a number of other people, "What do you mean you want to cut down the tree? What did it do to you?" She spoke in English this time, seeing as Japanese wasn't exactly the most common language, being an isolationist country and all that.

She folded her arms in a huff and stood in front of Fíon, looking up at her foot taller frame, stalwart as though she was protecting the tree, "I refuse to allow you to desecrate this place in such a manner. Who do you think you are, anyway? Swinging around a big sword, drunk as can be, wanting to destroy other people's property."

It took her a moment to really think about the fact that she had outed herself to the group. Once this dawned on her, she blushed, looking around at the others sheepishly. She was shorter than most of them, barely 5' tall, and she definitely stood out. Though demi-gods were beautiful people, they usually didn't hold a candle to the divine... unless they were related to a beauty deity or the sort, of course. Generally, few were the exceptions. This didn't help her predicament.

(( Astralworks Astralworks Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Dana Zane Dana Zane lyrathemute lyrathemute MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Osuka Osuka Kyrenka Kyrenka Same as last time, I know some of you aren't done with your characters, but I wanted you to be aware all the same.))

Zekera
1552542703994.pngFor whatever reason, the one guy took her suggestion to get a move on as a cue to just plain leave the group. Weird, but whatever. Didn't matter. Distracting her from that, Chrýsos, finally having been put back down onto solid ground, decided that her sheer dress wasn't covering enough. The Naga woman actually gave him a cloak. That was nice of them.

"Thank you," she muttered, blushing a little as she wrapped it around herself and looked at the ground. She was trying to be so self-sufficient, but that wasn't exactly going to plan yet. She just wanted a plan at all, to be honest. As much as she wanted that... it didn't seem like it was in the cards.

She turned from Chrýsos to look to the newest distraction - Fíon wanting to cut down a tree - just in time to see someone absolutely stunning and otherworldly jog out from behind some bushes. Her mouth went the tiniest bit agape as the small woman spoke. Who was she? And more than that, what was she? Sure, if she was at home, she'd think a woman so nice looking was odd, but here? Where snake women existed? No dice. This dame was definitely something odd, and she was not going to approach. Fuck that.

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Alice soon stood up as she has become sick of this little goddess and Scottish woman, she soon lifted up her chainsaw as grabbed onto the cord, she began to pull on the cord til the sound of chainsaw engine started up. She soon revved up the chainsaw's engine making a loud noise. "Would the two of you shut the hell up..." she said spiteful as her mask turn to the others who weren't in the argument with the Scottish woman and the little goddess as she then looked away, she sat down on the cold ground again with her chainsaw's engine running still..

The sound of something revving up summoned Aleksandros' attention. What a strange-looking saw. Approaching the group with stylus-spear in hand, Aleksandros saw the newcomer, a short and beautiful eastern girl yelling at a much larger Scot girl. Something about descrating this place with her actions. Brave one she was. "Our host, I presume?" Aleksandros asked, leaning against the tree to try and stop more violence. He was being a bit foolish, but did it matter? He could take many, many blows. Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back