• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hi!~
is there room for another holy force member? ik you said you may never close sign-ups, but I'm not sure how many others are going into that role as opposed to others!

Only one person has posted a CS so far, so there's plenty of room! I'll be posting a CS soon too if you wanted an example, real life sometimes just gets in the way.

big boy pine let me kiss you directly on the mouth maybe you can absorb some of my brain juices

nothing has really happened but i think kib is still willing to run this and im still actively interested : )))) lol

Yeah it's kinda dead so I was thinking of just doing something small/more collaborative with the few people still interested lol! Which was me, pine, maayyybe Wert Wert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back