• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

How would you like to decided fight winners

• Amongst yourself ic

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dice

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Admin decision

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other? (Let me know in the occ)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What were the chances you would actually be accepted into the Academy, what were the requirements? Most of the information about the school was rumors. Not very many of the retired heroes came from the school, there wasn’t a requirement for any formal training until recent years. All you needed back then was a good heart and a strong will. Everything changed when the school opened. For the past 16 years anyone who wished to become a hero would have to attend the academy, or risk being imprisoned for vigilantism. Not many people had a problem with this, and for young minds it made the path of heroism simple. Graduate from the Academy and you will win over the hearts of the public. For most super and mutant kids it was all a dream. Pulled from your class your mind raced on what you could have done wrong. You were handed a letter and told to go home. Some of you opened it immediately, others probably waited till they left school grounds. One by one you all found out that your dream was now becoming a reality. You were accepted, some of you applied so long ago you almost forgot. This news could catch anyone off guard, and you barely had time to let it settle in. You were given two days to pack and say goodbye. Those flying from the Americas would be flying out of Montreal, Canada to an unknown destination. Those from Europe, Africa, Australia, will be connecting there flights in Riyadh, Suadia Arabia to board a plane to an unknown destination. Those from Asia will be meeting up in Shanghai, China before flying out to an unknown location. The Russain students won’t have to go far from home. They will all meet up in Saint, Petersburg, boarding the plane to their final, unknown destination. It was rushed, a lot of questions without answers, though there experience was nothing compared to those on the other side of the spectrum.
Those at the detention center were mourning the lost/imprisonments of their parents. Of course some were holding resentment for being abandoned or being captured after running away. Whatever their mood they all felt uncertainty as the waited for there trial. It was a sad but common story for the offspring of villains. Judge ruling was never in their favor some runaways received a little mercy but never granted their freedom. Word of a way out reached the detention centers. A program was opening up, these kids would be put into a foster home in hopes they can reform. If they prove themselves they were allowed their freedom, true freedom. Not the pick-from-the-list-of-jobs freedom the dentition center has to offer. No one really knew who was gonna get chosen, but the real question was who was willing to open up their home to a bunch of potentially dangerous rejects. These kids got their answers in the form of a letter. ‘Congratulations you have been accepted into the Academy for Inspiring Heroes…….’. The reforms would be meeting up with the other students in their respective countries

Last edited:
das9byi-bb0f38d2-8ca3-42d2-854d-69b66f1097eb.png
Katerina Alexeev
Power: Darkness
Uniform: Yellow Outfit: x
Interactions: N/A

Katerina Alexeev, Daughter of Timur and Sabina Alexeev, two fairly infamous villains in Russia. With Her father's powers with of darkness, whose powers she inherited, and her mother's with teleportation they managed to become thieves of high value. They were a dynamic duo, stealing anything and everything that was considered rare and valuable. That was until they got caught of course. Her father excepted nothing less than death and her mother was captured alive, serving a life sentence which she felt was worse than death. What of their beloved daughter?

The girl now sat among some of the other children of villains. While many were obviously feeling uneasy about what future awaited them. In comparison Katerina's face remained emotionless. She wasn't afraid, she'd been raised to not be. From what she's heard there was a program opening up where'd she'd possibly be put into foster care. That was obviously better than imprisonment, so what was there to worry about? Anything was better than imprisonment in her mind. Sticking to the wall she watched the others for what felt like a painfully long time till she was approached and handed a letter. Still expressionless she opened it up to read. Her eyes had widened slightly at the info that she was presented with. She'd heard of the school for heroes before but obviously never imagined she'd be going there herself. Maybe this was her opportunity to do her parent's proud. She could take them down from the inside and use the chance to become more powerful. A small smirk had formed on her face at the thought. Yes, this was exactly the opportunity she needed.With this new information she was allowed to leave the detention center. Gathering her personal belongings she took a bus to Saint Petersburg .

Staring out the bus window she tried to work out a plan for once she got there. She knew she'd have to make friends, which she hated but knew it'd be necessary. Hopefully she could find someone powerful, competent, and not annoying. From there it'd be a waiting game, just get powerful and behave. How annoying. Before she knew it she had arrived at the airport. Grabbing her single bag of clothes she made her way into the airport. This was her first time in an airport so she felt a bit out of her element, especially with how well lit it was. Going through the motions she eventually made it to the terminal where she was to meet the other children from Russia. Taking a seat she closed her eyes and silently waited for the others to show up and it to be time to take off.

Last edited:
20200111_062652.jpg
Name:Victor Lee
Uniform: Yellow
Interaction:N/A

"Behave yourself out there." Victor's mum told him, her voice gravelled and rough. Of course she would say that, not because she was worried about his safety, but to make sure he didn't get expelled. She wanted him to be out of her sight as long as possible. He wore a bright red suit with a matching red bowtie, not caring if he looked ridiculous. He hoped it would catch the other wannabe heroes' attention, although he did hear that the school was accepting children of villains, giving them a second chance. I wonder what they are like.

When Victor heard her mother was enrolling him into a school where powered indivudials would train to a be hero, he expected (and hoped) to be rejected. He had a disorder that gave him have a limp leg, forcing him to constantly walk with a cane; his powers were still underdeveloped, only being able to transform into three weapons; and he had stated to be a pacifist and was vocal about his distaste of heroes, yet this 'skyhigh' still accepted him. I shouldn't have underestimated mother's influence as retired hero 'Chivalry' Victor thought to himself.

"Yes Mother" Victor said to his mother. They didn't exchange goodbyes as he headed into the plane.

#

Victor finally landed on Saudi Arabiaafter numerous and grating flights, with the constant stops, long ques and the overwhelming amount of people he had to deal with. At least he had fun insulting some of them.

He headed to the terminal, eager to get on the last flight and get it all over with, but he will have to wait for a while for his flight to arrive. It was difficult to carry his carry on when one of his hand was occupied with a cane and one of his leg was limping. Hopefully one of the chaps would help him out, although he didn't want them to see him with his suit all rugged.

(Done, I tried my best typing through a phone.)
(Alzo removed one of the mistake I made that I hope no one will mention.)

Last edited:
Fight like a girl.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
FILE
Alexei Kuznetsov
perfect aim/yellow
Vantaa Public School->airport
Interaction: none
___________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Alexei was sitting in the back of class, her eyes trained on the ceiling as she blew a tuft of hair out of her face. History. Blech. It was her least favorite subject at school. The teacher droned on and on about countries and their failed attempts at invading Russia. It was always the same thing. The invading country would almost win over the Russian troops, and then Father Winter would come bursting in and completely annihilate them. Alexei wondered why anyone even bothered, i mean, hadn't they learned their lesson the first eight times? She wondered briefly if Canada would ever try and invade them. They could probably get passed the cold winters, although, the Russians and Canadians would probably just become allies because of our mutual love of hockey.

" Россия присоединилась к союзным войскам только 22 июня 1941 года, после того как Третий Рейх начал операцию "Барбоза." The blind old bat drawled as he blinked sluggishly at the bored students. Alexei shared a glance with the kid next to her, raising an eyebrow as the kid rolled their eyes at the teacher, making Alexei smirk slightly. " было самое близкое продвижение любой страны к захвату Москвы. войска Третьего рейха отошли от столицы примерно на 3520000 локтей, прежде-" The intercom cut off the teacher.

"Алексей Кузнецов, прошу вас как можно скорее явиться в деканат." The secretary said into the mic, her voice scratchy from all the cigars she smokes. The class turned to look at Alexei, their eyes narrowed. What had she done this time? It wasn't her fault the window broke, it's the window's fault it got in the way. Maybe they finally found her stash. Except, she didn't deal drugs, so they couldn't have. Oh, maybe it was because of the soda she brought into school. It really wasn't her fault that time, most sodas in Russia had alcohol in them, even the kids ones.

Alexei stood up, smoothing out her uniform skirt. She grabbed her messenger bag and slung it over her shoulder, sending a glare to the teacher as she kicked the classroom door open. Alexei ran a hand through her pearl white hair, pushing back some of the loose strands that fell in her eyes. Her scuffed air force ones made small "thumps" as they hit the ground with each step, signalling her presence. Finally, Alexei made it to the dean's office, pushing open the door with a slight scowl on her face. The dean, an old woman with gray hair and green eyes behind her large glasses, looked up from a letter she was holding. Alexei raised an eyebrow, wondering why she was here.

"Дин, почему я здесь? Я ничего не сделал. И для кого это письмо?" Alexei asked the old women, who blinked a few times before silently handing the letter to Alexei. She reached over and grabbed it out of the dean's hand, flipping it over to read the handwriting on the front. Alexei almost dropped the letter in surprise. She had almost forgotten about it. A year or two ago she had applied for the prestigious and mysterious hero school. Even after tons of research, scrolling through articles from the second page of google, emailing old graduates, Alexei still couldn't find much about the school. After finally giving up, she sadly wrote a application resume with no research to back it up, and sent it to the school. She definitely didn't expect to get in.

"Подожди, это ведь для меня, да?" Alexei asked the dean, who nodded slowly. Alexei's eyes lit up and she bounced on the balls of her feet. "Я ведь здесь заканчиваю школу, верно? Мне нужно собрать свои вещи!" The dean only nodded again, but that was the only thing Alexei needed. She sprinted out the door of the school, swerving around locals and tourists as she rushed home to her apartment. "Тетя! Тетя! Меня приняли! Мне нужно собрать свои вещи! Что я должен принести?"

Her aunt came rushing in from the kitchen, a large smile on her face as they both yelled excitedly in Russian. Eventually, after much celebrating and hugs, Alexei retreated to her bedroom to gather her things. She pulled out her large duffel bag from underneath the bed and turned towards the closet. All she really owned were sweaters, a few tank-tops, some jeans, undergarments and a jacket or two. Alexei reached into the closet and pulled out her favorite outfits and essential needs. Alexei paused, grabbing her only formal dress she had. It was a sleeve-less yellow dress that fanned out at the waist, nothing too special. She carefully folded the clothes, flattening them and trying to make them as small as possible, and then placed them gently to the left side of the duffel bag. After that, Alexei went around the room, grabbing sketchbooks and a few trinkets she had collected over the years, and stuffed them into the duffel bag as well. Alexei then proceeded to gather her hygienic things from her bathroom and stuff them in a separate bag, which she then threw into the duffel bag.

She quickly changed into a large sweater and some jeans so she could be more comfortable on the trip there. Alexei looked around the room one last time, making sure she didn’t forget anything, and then slowly walked out of her bedroom.Her aunt was waiting for her in the kitchen, a big smile on her face as she threw on her coat. They had to drive to St. Petersburg, which wasn’t that far away, but it would be nice to get there early. After a couple of hours driving, Alexei and her aunt finally arrived at St. Petersburg. She said goodbye to her aunt one last time, and made her way through the terminal, towards the other students.

( I wrote the first half on my computer, the second half on my phone, I apologize for any mistakes.)

Last edited:
Name: Naomi 'Andromeda' Deneris
Power/uniform color: Yellow, Radiation Manipulation
Interaction: N/A

"The day is approaching Andromeda, how do you feel about this." A voice broadcast into the room she was sitting in. "I don't know how to feel. I am only just getting used to this... freedom." Naomi could hear the noise of pencil being put to paper behind the one way mirror. "How do you feel you will conduct yourself? You were doing well before a recent episode with your mutations, do you fear another outburst?" the voice echoed around her. "Of course I do, I still barely have a grasp on whatever curse I have, how could I not fear it happening again." She responded, again the noise of a pencil to paper could be picked up by her ears. "Do you think fear has something to do with it, perhaps fear is what causes these outbursts, after all so much is unknown to you even now." the voice continued making Naomi tilt her head, her mood suddenly swinging "Perhaps, but is fear not a normal human emotion? Why should I be unable to feel fear.. I know what you are going to ask and I do not want something to suppress my emotions, I already said no once." She snapped, this time no noise could be heard. "You stopped writing, did I give the wrong answer?" Naomi chided out narrowing her eyes before standing up and walking towards the mirror. "Just because you view me as a monster doesn't mean everyone does, is he not in today.. is that why you feel it decent to test me, because you know he wouldn't sign off on this if he was here, so you take any opportunity to further your disgusting theories."

Naomi turned from the glass and once more took her place on the seat in the middle of the room. "Finish what you started." Naomi mumbled her Cherenkov radiation beginning to show, an aura of blue light shimmering around her. Dosimeters around the room began to tick and beep "Thats enough for today. You will be sent back to your room before being sent back to Eisenwald's residence." the voice echoed from the speakers. "Just as I thought, you poke and prod but when you unsettle the beast you pull your tail between your legs and run. What a joke." Naomi spoke with venom. As if on cue the door next to her opened up leading into a well furnished lead lined room. Staring at the mirror for a few moments she finally got up and walked into the other room.

---

"How was the session at the lab?" Eisenwald asked as he glanced over at the partially conscious form of Naomi in the passengers seat. "Fine..." Naomi lied through her teeth, though she knew Eisenwald would pick up on the fact that not everything had gone well. "You know you can tell me, I do oversee their endeavors." he continued on making Naomi shake her head "No, its fine.. nothing I'm not used to." she mumbled making Eisenwald's stomach turn knowing she was referencing her time spent being experimented on. "Well... you know you can talk to me about whatever is going on in your head. But, we are here." Eisenwald motioned to the Montreal airport "Come on, I will walk you to the doors." he tried to say cheerfully as he got out and opened Naomi's door. Stepping out she looked to the two bags she had before Eisenwald handed them to a waiting individual. "I don't know how I feel about sending you back into the East. But, its out of my hands now." He spoke, his voice filled with regret. "Well, I already know the languages, so it wont be like me having to learn English." she responded, unaware of what he was referencing. Eisenwald knew that she was a prized experiment, lost to the west at the time the east needed her more than ever "Just, be aware of people's intentions is all I am saying. Things are rarely the way they seem and you must be forever vigilant." he sighed.

Holding out a phone to Naomi she took it before looking it over "Its designed to withstand your radiation without malfunctioning. I had it made over the last month knowing this day was coming. Please be careful." he spoke before suddenly hugging Naomi. The sudden physical contact made her shudder, the feeling alien and uncomfortable, yet at the same time it felt comforting. Slowly she returned the hug before Eisenwald broke away. "This man will ensure you reach your destination. I have to go, please be careful." Eisenwald said taking one last look at her before heading back to his vehicle. Turning her attention to the man now charged with her person "Well... I guess you lead." Naomi mumbled her eyes darting over his figure as she tried to get a read as to his character through posture. Unable to discern anything obvious she resided herself to whatever fate was going to befall her as the two of them walked through the Terminal. Reaching customs the two passed through unchecked before the man had her bags placed to be sent to the bottom of the plane. Now at the gate Naomi took a seat, her body already feeling exhausted even after sleeping only three hours before.​

29aa3cd2c281d988bbaede8724dd2d1c.png
Angelite Caron
Power: Healing
Uniform: Yellow Outfit x

Angelite sat in her Literature class doodling in the margin's of her notebook. The margins of her notebook were filled with flowers and birds, sketches of dogs and cats. Everything was very cutesy and round. It's not that she wasn't paying attention, she actually loved Literature class, but she found it hard to devote all of her attention to any one thing.

Half way through the class the teacher's phone rang, and after answering Angelite was told to go to the office. When she had been called out she couldn't possibly figure out what for. She'd never done a bad thing before. She turned the envelope over in her hands, trying to figure out what it might be. She figured she'd might as well stop stalling and opened it up. Not even having finished reading the letter she let out a delighted squeal.

"Yay! I got in!" She exclaimed happily. It had just a few months since she applied and was surprised she got accepted so quickly, especially after her father discouraged her about it. Her father was your classic Paragon hero. The Mighty Rock, Blessed with the power's of a body as sturdy as stone and he was impeccably strong. His wife was just a nurse with slight healing powers. How they fell in love, not even Angelite can understand. Her father inspired her to be a hero yet he was always telling her she wasn't strong enough to ever become one. Growing up she saw him as the strong and charismatic man everyone saw him but she was soon seeing him as prideful to the point he thought himself better. She had wanted to inspire hope and other heroes like he had, maybe she still good. She wanted to be the hero that does good just because good needs to be done. She wants to help people.

Feeling excited about her new future as a hero she told all her friends at school, and there were a lot of them. During the next few days she packed everything thought she'd need, and her mother helped her. Before she knew it the day to leave had come. With how many bags she had packed her father helped her bring her bags through the airport. The whole time he had a sad smile on his face. Her mother on the other hand seemed so proud of her with happy tears in her eyes.

"Well mom, dad, It's finally time for us to part ways," she replied, frowning a bit as she turned to look at them.
"They're gonna chew you up out there," Her father responded flatly.
Hunny-" Her mom was about to interject but Angelite cut her off.
"Thanks for the concern dad but I've got this. I'm gonna become a better hero than you," Angelite retorted.

Giving her mother one last hug good bye she felt tears welling up in her eyes. As she turned she wiped them away and proceeded to the terminal.

Last edited:
Max Randon

Power:
Limitless
Interactions: None

Today was a dream and a nightmare. Two days ago, Max had received his letter of acceptance, now he was at the airport, panicking about leaving his sister and father behind. It was over a year ago that he had sent in his letter asking to be accepted into the prestigious academy, and he had thought that he would never get in, but now that the time to go was here, he didn't feel like he was ready to become a hero. Max swallowed his fear, reminding himself why he applied to the academy in the first place. He got onto the plane and found his seat, preparing for his new life at school. Eventually, after a lot more panicking, he arrived at the terminal with all the other students. He quickly looked over everyone there, trying to act like he wasn't looking. He quietly panicked about what they thought about him as he watched and waited.

Last edited:
Velkan Atanasia
{Power}
Yellow
{Uniform}
Cyber Evolution
{Location}
Petersburg Airport
{Interaction}
N/A

The travel was not long to the airport at Petersburg, after the goodbye to her mother it was only time to leave and off to what seem to be a dream, she applied around 1 year ago after her easy success at school projects especially in technology. But it was not the reason she applied, it was to learn to use her powers far better than she could now and maybe become a real hero instead of just being that "Technology" girl. And now the letter arrived and it was more like a dream, it was such a amazing excitement at the announcement. Taking the Taxi towards the airport was the essiest rout as she knew her mother would worry, go out her way and buy a few hundred "Necessities" for her. But all in all she arrived, the taxi stopped at the front and she hopped out with a small pink little digitized "dog", it was not one but had the shape and it was her trusty pet that is for sure. With a sigh "Sorry Loli, no free time until we get to the school" and with a snap the small digitized companion turn to a pen-drive and putting it in her back pocket. With heavy bags in hand she took her first steps to her future.

As Velkan walked in the airport she looked around as it seemed pretty busy today and many minding there own business. "Oh not today" and with silent whispers she raised her left arm and snapped her finger, a subtle blue glow beckon from her hand as to her left, a blue, digitized, "Person" slowly began to take shape and stood like stone. Without giving a eye, reaching forth with the bag towards the figure, as with no hesitation, grabbed the bag and hold it for her. Today was rushed, no time, tired and she was not caring her bag today. Few people gave her eyes but she gave no attention and began her walk towards the terminal and with ticket now in hand, it was time for the plane. The blue man followed close behind, she looked clearly irritated, tired and in a groggy mood but all those bad thoughts and feelings were washed away by the simple fact she would soon be in the great school for heroes! worth the bad morning that is for sure and in fact worth everything. The entrance to the airport was wide and in front, large and well not her first time that is for sure, walking through she reached the terminal where she was told to expect others that would be getting on the same plane and as well same destination. Looking around she notice a vending machine and a quick small snack would not hurt now would it? using what she had and buying a small bag of waffers to eat while she waited to board the plane. While in the terminal it would not be hard to notice others surely. Its best to meet ones going to the same future but overall maybe get to meet new people.

Last edited:
[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait]
rtoOzwE.jpg
[/div][div class=statusText]Location: Airport Terminal, Montreal
Power: Gravity Manipulation
Interaction: Open, not talking to anyone in particular but at the gate [/div][/div][div class=title]Luce Anderson[/div][div class=text]Canada.

Why on earth was Canada the only connecting flight to wherever the school was? She barely had a passport for this trip, without having to layover in Montreal of all places. Still, it could be worse. ...it still could be worse, come to think of it...

Luce smirked to herself before stretching as she rose stiffly from the terminal's uncomfortable chairs. She'd been on a plane for hours already today. Still one to go. Probably an all-dayer. Reaching into her purse, the brunette teenager pulled out a makeup mirror and checked herself out. While she didn't expect to be hit on at this point, because ew, it didn't hurt to look her best. First impressions and all that. Mostly, she wanted to make sure her otherwise enviably straight hair stayed straight after napping on it on the way over here.

Her phone suddenly buzzed, unleashing a tinkling of wind chimes to let her know she had a text. Luce thumbed on the screen and checked.

Recipient
them
Make it safe?
me
Of course. It's just a plane ride, Daddy.
them
When's your next flight leaving?
me
Maybe an hour? I'll call you when I get there.
them
Make me proud.

That's all he had to say. Dad was a hero too. A great one for years until he took an injury too many and decided to retire last summer. Funny. Luce had grown up never getting enough time with him. Now that he was home, she wouldn't be. But maybe that's how the Hero life was. That's how it might be for her.

If she can take it. If she can stand it.

Luce paced near the gate, noticing others trickling in but too wrapped up in her own head to actually strike up a conversation. [/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#5e757c; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #262626; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #5e757c; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

Oliver Myers

Power:
Snow

Oliver was playing video games when his mother yelled that the mail arrived. Oliver didn’t normally care, since people don’t mail him very often. Then he ran downstairs as he remembers he was expect mail letting him know if he got into Superhero school. Oliver grabbed the envelope, ripped it open. He cried out “Yes, I made it.” His mother got annoyed, “Quiet down, you made what?” Oliver seemed puzzled that she wouldn’t instantly know. “Superhero school, I kept talking about it.” His mother frowned, “I knew you applied, I figured you had no chance of making it.” She grabbed the letter, “I thought that was an elite school, if they let you in then it can’t be very good” Oliver was hurt, he finally has something great happen to him, and his Mom had to ruin it for him. He ran to his room and started packing.

His mother didn’t want to drive him to the airport since she was convinced that he would fail. Instead, Oliver took the bus to London Airport. He flew from there to Saudi Arabia. When Oliver got off the plane, he was feeling great relief as he would be away from his mother. He planned to become a Superhero, to show his mother that he can do something. He only hopes that when you become a Superhero, that you don’t have to live at home.

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ef/aa/efefaa32f9d6ea8bd6a439d7c1ba7965.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 5"

Quirk: Lightning Charger- Emitter/Accumulator

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Chris Thompson

He had forgotten his gloves. Can you believe it?

Chris Thompson had forgotten his gloves, the one of two very important things that made a normal school day do-able. The other asset was his shoes, which he luckily had snugly on his feet. Real rubber on the bottoms would keep most of the electricity from flowing through the ground and into him. But what electricity pervaded the rubber-soled shoes would be shot from his hands at any given time if he tic'd. All cause he forgot his darn gloves.

He really needed to pay attention in math. Beginning algebra was not easy, and he needed to pay attention so bad. But every few minutes- Tic. ZZZT-!

Chris's pencil, now blackened, snapped and fell to the floor. The delinquents in the back of the class snickered. The teacher looked at him briefly, distracted, and then continued her speech. She understood. She was kind to the pitiful Chris. He had apologized in advance to her before class because he knew that not a lot was going to get done because of him.

Chris fished around in his pencil case for another pencil, only to realize that he'd broken the last one. There was only one solitary pen left. He winced. This could be bad. The boy did his best to pay attention to the math problem at hand, but only 30 seconds later- Tic. ZZZTT-!!

The pen exploded in Chris's hand, covering his hands and clothes in black ink. The class broke out in riotous laughter. Chris and his teacher made eye-contact. She smiled, sympathetically.

"Why don't you go to the principal's office until your tic'ing quiets down a bit. And clean yourself up too, alright?"

"Thanks, Mrs. Marley." Chris mumbled, exiting the classroom.

Chris leaned up against the wall in the hallway for a bit, watching the ink soak into his skin. Then after a fruitless hand wash, he made his way down to the principal's office to explain himself.

"Ah, Chris! I was expecting you." Mr. Arthur said, brightly. Chris chuckled ruefully.

"Yeah. I forgot my gloves and I'm too much of a distraction in class." The principal frowned.

"Oh... that wasn't why I was expecting you. Actually, I have something for you." He handed Chris an envelope. On it was a stamp from Sky High Hero Academy. Chris's eyes widened.

"No way!" He had completely forgotten about his application to Sky High. It had been at least six months ago, and Chris hadn't expected to get in. It had just been a faraway dream to make something of himself and his seemingly uncontrollable condition. He grinned up at Mr. Arthur. "I guess this is goodbye then?" Mr. Arthur smiled.

"Congratulations, Chris!" He leaned in for a hug but Chris evaded him.

"I don't think touching me is a good idea today." He laughed.

That was two days ago. Now Chris stood in the airport in chilly Montreal. Chris was used to Canadian temperatures, as he lived in BC. His dad, a tall man with broad shoulders, stood beside him, looking out the window at the runway and the planes landing and taking off. Chris turned to look at him.

"You really think I can be a hero?" He was skeptical. His dad smiled, creases forming beside his eyes. He was tall and tan, and looked like a hero. He wasn't a hero. The whole super-powered thing was actually on Chris's mom's side of the family, even though she herself hadn't had any. But Chris's dad had the demeanour of a hero. You felt safe with him.

"Of course you can." The father replied, putting a hand on Chris's shoulder and massaging it comfortingly. "And if it doesn't work out, I won't be any less proud of you." Chris's shoulders relaxed a little.

"You think they'll be able to help this." The boy held out his hands, still stained by the ink of his exploded pen. His dad nodded.

"Hero schools transform insecure kids with erratic, unruly super-powers into world-changing heroes. You know how your mom looked up to your uncle." Chris nodded.

"Would she have been proud of me?" His dad squeezed his shoulder.

"She would be so excited."

After the two said their farewells, Chris boarded the plane to who knows where. Chris had a whole backpack of manga comics to help him through the potentially long journey. It wasn't safe for Chris to have a device... more accurately, it wasn't safe for his surroundings if he had one. So no games, no music... Chris had learned to satisfy himself in books. Now he could only wait.

[div class=sideinfo]Lightning Charger/Yellow
Location: School --> Montreal airport waiting room --> Montreal plane

Interaction:
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

5434a7e7233aaedbe4c524eee55817d00b4fa8e6_hq.jpg
James Neutte
Power
: Survival of the Fittest
Location: South Florida, U.S. --> Montreal Canada --> Montreal Airport

As the plane pulled itself to a higher elevation, James winced as his inner ear shifted to compensate for the altitude and air sickness. It had been almost a year since he'd learned he could do things like that. He could almost still feel the bullets, those burglars must have thought they were looking at a demon out of hell when he didn't die.
-_-_-_-_-
He'd been going downstairs for a drink in the middle of the night and heard movement in the living room. Going to make sure the cats weren't knocking his mom's curios off the shelves again, he instead found two men trying to lift the TV off the stand in the middle of the night.
Jim barely got a word out before there was a flash and then his head snapped back as the bullet pierced his skull. He thought he was dead, looking around trying to figure out what just happened. The second man freaked out and shot, hitting Jim in the chest. Then a third round, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, the house, and much of the neighborhood, was awake now. Jim suddenly felt very sick as he doubled over and vomited out a mixture of dinner, bullets, and blood.
The looks of fear and confusion on the burglars' faces might have been comical if James hadn't been freaking out himself. The two burglars tried to run, tripping over furniture and their tools in their rush to get out of the house, running right into the arms of the police.
-_-_-_-_-
After that night, Jim ended up being sent to the hospital, more to figure out what was going on than to treat his injuries. Jim had independently developed a rapid adaptive feature was the best the doctors and nurses could come up with. No two blood samples from him were ever identical, like they came from two different people.
In the months that followed, he'd started to understand how the ability worked, but that didn't do much for him. He still got weird looks, still got bullied, and still had to study until three in the morning to pass his exams.
Deciding a fresh start would be best, Jim convinced his parents to let him attempt to enroll in the hero academy. He managed to pass the entry exam, barely. A demonstration of his power later, and he was sent home to await results. Days, weeks, months passed, and Jim came to accept that he hadn't made it. It was a bit rude that he hadn't even received an automated e-mail telling him he wasn't admitted, but life would go on.
Another day at school, more homework assignments that would take all night to finish, and Jim didn't think anything was unusual.
"James Neutte to the front office! James Neutte to the front office!", the intercom announced.
"Aw, shit, what did I do this time?", James muttered as he made the walk of shame across the school to the front office.
"Mr. Neutte, you've been excused from further classes," the principal said to Jim, flicking an envelope across the table. "Empty your locker, your parents are on the way to pick you up."
"What did I do?", James demanded.
"You've done nothing, you've simply been excused. Go prepare, Mr. Neutte." Jim was pushed out of the office without another word.
"Oh, I'm screwed," Jim groaned, thinking he'd been expelled, "What did I even do?" He wracked his brain as he stuffed his belongings into his backpack. "Couldn't have been the fight, that happened on Main. I don't smoke, didn't pull the fire alarm... shit."
The reactions of his parents weren't any better. The ride home was a continuous lecture about how he had no future and he was grounded and God help him if he thought this was okay. They didn't believe him when he said he had no idea what he'd done. When he got home, he was sent to his room without dinner. Having nothing else to do, he popped open the letter, hoping it might tell him something.
"Congratulations, James Neutte, you have been accepted into the Academy of Aspiring Heroes!"
"No fuckin' way!" It couldn't be that. This had to be a joke, he hadn't accepted, it had six months since he'd applied!
"A plane has been chartered to transport you to the Academy. Enclosed you will find the tickets to Montreal, Canada, where the second ticket will allow you to board the plane to the Academy. To preserve the privacy and sanctitude of the Academy, you will not be told where the Academy is. Please pack well and bring your passport, your first flight leaves..."
-_-_-_-_-
The plane touched down in Montreal, the chill already telling Jim he was underdressed as he stepped off the plane. His body temperature rose to compensate, but then it made his glasses fog up.
"Oh this'll be fantastic," James muttered sarcastically as he went through customs and picked up his bags. Parking it at the terminal for the next flight, James pulled out his phone, plugged in his headphones, and turned on some music while he waited for boarding.

(your location should be listed as one of the flight numbers.)

Upon arriving at your terminal you were informed that your luggage was being shipped to a different location. The only thing available to you was what was on hand, or carry on. You did not have to wait long at the terminal. Almost everyone arrived at the same time. The aircraft was already there before the students got through security. They were allowed to board almost immediately after the last students arrival. Everything seemed normal as they walked down the hall, until it was time to step foot on the aircraft. Even without being able to see the aircraft from the outside the interior made it clear that this was not a normal plane. They were given a slight warning when they were ushered past security because they were taking a private plane. A very odd yet flashy introduction to the esteemed qualities the school would have to offer, and probably expected from their students.

Once the students got over the uniqueness of the aircrafts appearance they noticed there was no flight attendant,or any form of authority to greet them. As some students tried to figure out what to do with their carry-ons the door closed behind them and the plane began to move before they could even find there seats. There was no sign of a pilot or any form of warnings to let them know if they should be seated or not. Yet as the students moved towards the runway, it became clear that they should find their seats soon. Once seated the kids would soon realize there was nothing available for them to secure themselves. It was now their turn on the runway and still seat belts were available. As soon as the plane picked up speed there seat glowed a slight blue hue and they became pulled down by some mysterious force. This pull remained in place through the entire lift off process, which was a lot smoother than any plane they had been in before. Once reach a certain altitude the glowing light went away and they students were free to move around. An automated voice came from overhead speakers, greeting them all by name in whatever language they spoke. The students hearing their names confirmed they were where they needed to be, a little reassuring sense there was no guandiance outside of their acceptance letter.

Welcome to flight 247. You will be arriving at your destination in thirty minutes. Aim high, and may the odd be in your favor.
Welcome to flight 666. You will be arriving at your destination in two hours. Aim high, and may the odds be in your favor.
Welcome to flight 316. You will be arriving at your destination in forty five minutes. Aim high, and may the odds be in your favor
Welcome to flight 465. You will be arriving at your destination in forty minutes. Aim high, and may the odds be in your favor.

Last edited:
th.jpeg
James Neutte
Power
: Survival of the Fittest

Jim found the force seatbelts weird, but then again the whole situation was weird. He sighed and leaned back in the chair as he readjusted to high altitudes when the speaker announced flight number- what?
"Hold up, what?" 666, if that was a joke it wasn't a good one. "Someone's been arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses," he chuckled, shaking his head.
Pulling a candy bar from his backpack, he looked around the plane at the other passengers. "So, what do you guys do?", he asked, "We don't have a kryptonian on here, do we?"

Last edited:
20200111_062652.jpg
Name: Victor Lee
Power: Weapon Former
Interaction: Superfly47 Superfly47

Victor did not like being forced into his chair, especially without worning. The force of it caused him to drop his cane, so standing up from his chair would be an annoyance.

An annoucment came in as the force that kept him vanished, delivering the message that it would be forty five minutes till they land on their destination. There was no one on the plane with him beside the brown haired boy who looked to be his age and was confused as he was. There is something wrong, Victor thought, i can feel it.

If there was something wrong, Victor doubt he could do anything about it so he let himself relax and not worry about such trivial things, instead he might as well introduce himself to his companion.

"Hello there. My name is Victor, very nice to meet you." Victor looked at his cane on the ground. "Could you please hand me my cane, I need it to traverse."

Last edited:

Fight like a girl.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
FILE
Alexei Kuznetsov
perfect aim/yellow
Airplane
Interaction: yes..?
Alexei blinked at the other Russian students, and quickly sauntered past them to the plane. If she was going to fly on an airplane, you bet she's going to get a good fricin seat. Alexei speed walked into the airplane, faltering briefly to wonder where the flight attendants were, but then resumed her brisk walk to the back of the plane. She plopped down in one of the sleek cushioned chairs, leaning back and draping her legs over one of the armrests while she used the other to support her back. Alexei whipped out her phone from the carry-on bag she had brought, and stuck her headphones in. Hopefully she could get a bit of rest before the plane touched down. Although, the flight was only 30 minutes long, so she doubted she would.

Velkan Anatasia

{Power}
Yellow
{Uniform}
Cyber Evolution
{Location}
Plane!
{Interaction}
welcome.the.miracle welcome.the.miracle ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Soon she was with the group of Russian students heading to sky high, all was well and it was not long before they manage to pass board and inside the plane, It was pretty darn advance just how she liked it, But maybe they had to wait, no one was here. But all changed when the door slide closed and the plane began to move down the runway for take off "Oh for the love of-" Immediately she took a seat but notice no seat belt, hands clench the sides of the seat and stood steady but, the seat, it light up and she felt press The feeling of her metallic spine suddenly being pressed to the back was not a comfy experience but after around just a few minutes and the plane has taken off, it release. The intercom? she did not know but the speakers came to life, flight 247, well seems this was...automated or piloted from somewhere else? Dint matter this was her type of first class "You know, i always kept myself up to date with tech but hot dam....I love this already" and seeing the two students and now with small amount of time its best she got to meet them.

Opening her bag, taking out the wafers she got from the vending machine, half empty but still had and was enough. One of the students was sitting down with her headphones on, she was always the curios type and wonders what her power was and as well the second Russian girl. She would just be a show off, snap her fingers and make some sentient appear but to be honest there was no need to be that type. "Out of curiosity, if you two don't mind me asking, what are your powers?" she asked shifting looks from one to the other "And by the way, Nice hair" she added as compliments were always good for first impressions. "...Velkan, Velkan Anatasia" The brown haired added as might as well say her name would be unimaginably rude just asking something without some one knowing who is asking, If past experiences dint show her, being a bit to curios can get the cat killed.

Max Randon

Power:
Limitless

Max didn't like this plane. But to be fair, he didn't like most planes. Reluctantly, he accepted that this was the plane he was meant to be on and sat down to read until the plane landed.

Oliver Myers

Power:
Snow

As Oliver sat on the plane, he was feeling relaxed and free from his mother. As the plane took off, Oliver began to get more nervous as he wasn't exactly sure where he was going and what would happen at Hero School. He hoped it wouldn't involve feats of great strength as he's rather thin. He decided to just enjoy the view and relax as best he can.

Fight like a girl.jpg

FILE
Alexei Kuznetsov
perfect aim/yellow
Airplane
Interaction: Yonsisac Yonsisac
Alexei looked up when she heard someone speak, her stormy grey eyes focusing on the girl who spoke. Alexei kept a blank stare as she took the blue-haired girl in, wondering why she was speaking English. Was she supposed too speak in the English language as well? Alexei pondered over this for a brief moment before responding to the girl. " Hello. It is nice to meet you as well, Velkan. And thank you for the compliment." Alexei spoke, using her second language to communicate with the girl. " My name is Alexei Kuznetsov. дa, I know it is supposed to be for the male gender. But my parents named me Alexei, so my name is Alexei." Alexei's Russian accent was practically dripping from every word she spoke, and there was no use on trying to cover it up or trying to talk without the accent. It was practically impossible for her to fake any other accent.

Alexei remembered the girls question from before and paused, unsure if she was allowed to use her power on the plane. Eventually she decided to just go for it, besides, she was never one for rules anyways. " My power? Here, let me show you." Alexei took a sharpened pencil out of her carry on bag, and twirled it around her fingers a few times. She then reached into her carry one once more, ripping a piece of paper out of her notebook. " You see those two lines? Where the panels meet? Watch, i'm going to throw this pencil with perfect accuracy, hit the piece of paper and, hopefully it sticks to the wall." Alexei threw the piece of paper into the air, backed up a bit, and as the paper slowly drifted towards the floor of the airplane Alexei wound up. In the blink of an eye, the pencil soared through the air, struck the piece of paper, and loged itself into the wall. Alexei lowered her outstretched hand, turning to look at Velkan. " Perfect aim. What's your power?"

Naomi
Power: Radiation Manipulation
Interactions: James Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Watching the people streaming into the boarding area Naomi felt her stomach turn, her anxiety building before she felt a hand on her shoulder. The guard looked down at her before motioning to the boarding ramp. Getting up she walked onto the plane behind the others before glancing over her shoulder to see the guard walking away. Stepping onto the plane she looked around as the door closed and the plane immediately began to roll forward. Feeling her heart sink she turned towards the door, trying to initially find a means of escape before seeing everyone else standing more or less relaxed. Taking a deep breath she tried to calm her two hearts as she struggled to move steadily towards her seat. Hearing someone in the group speaking up she tried to settle into her seat before speaking up
"Whats a kryptonian?" Naomi asked, having genuinely never heard that word before.

James opened his mouth to explain, but paused. "What rock have you been under?", he asked, confused, "Super aliens, they look like people. The original superhero comic was about a kryptonian."

"I've... never read a comic." Naomi admitted, feeling a little at ends with his reaction. "Well, I'm not an alien if that helps... atleast I don't think I am." she continued, genuinely unsure if she was or not, the uncertainty plaguing her tone of voice.

That was funny to James, "That's great," he chuckled, "I doubt anyone on Earth is capable of what Superman does, anyway." Shrugging, he repeated his earlier question. "Anyway, what's your power?"

"I... have two hearts.. I also am able to absorb radiation." Naomi mumbled out looking to all the others around them. The small conversations were filling her ears, making it hard for her to focus. "I've never been on a plane before." She blurted out, her unease on the situation evident by a light glow.

"Oh, cool, you're like Godzilla," this girl was stoking Jim's inner nerd king. "I'm really, really hard to kill. As long as I've eaten recently I'll survive just about anything." "Planes aren't that bad, especially this one," Jim swiveled his seat around, "It gets uncomfortable at higher altitudes, but it's not the worst thing in the world."

Giving him a slight smile she felt alittle more at ease as he seemed to brush off the fact that they were surrounded by volatile fuel in an enclosed tube blasting through the sky. "I hope so.. I am feeling a little tired. If I fall asleep can you wake me if anything bad happens?" She asked feeling her eyes starting to close as the gravity system in the seats activated.

"If something bad happens, I'm getting between y'all and the chaos. Won't hurt me, but you guys are squishier," James replied.

"Mhmm... thats good." Naomi mumbled a she felt her body begin to relax. In the last seconds of consciousness she slumped down and across two of the other seats, her body's natural glow dimming significantly

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ef/aa/efefaa32f9d6ea8bd6a439d7c1ba7965.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
0f63595763ff4bb9d9e568c25add3069.jpg

Height: 5' 5"

Quirk: Lightning Charger- Emitter/Accumulator

Chris Thompson

Chris watched quietly as two people engaged in conversation, looking down embarrassed from time to time as a tic caused him to twitch awkwardly. Luckily since they weren't on the ground anymore, the tics didn't have too much electricity in them. He was wearing his gloves and shoes, so he was a bit more relaxed, meaning his tics came less often. He wanted to get acquainted with his fellow classmates, too, so he introduced himself.

"I'm Chris." He waved, smiling. "I'm not a kryptonian either, but I can build up and store electrical charge from the earth in me and use it to jump really high or shock someone by touching them. Just... warn me first if you're gonna touch me, okay? For your own safety. I have Tourette's and with electricity it can get a bit ugly." He chuckled, nervously. "I also can't be electrocuted by anything, but that goes without saying. I hope someday to learn a speed boost."

Some people didn't seem to want to be interacted with, but that was okay with Chris. He was fine interacting with those who wanted to be.

[div class=sideinfo]Lightning Charger/Yellow

Interaction: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://www.tokkoro.com/picsup/5042053-brown-hair-purple-eyes-short-hair-sunset.png https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/871/411/660/anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUkXsMaflzxxVlJ0IbCvT3d65JSehS682ov3puvEVnZdj8LX4J&s http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1926000/1926083_1314334719206.98res_400_449.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
anime-headphones-brown-hair-long-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Height: 5' 3"/160cm

Power: Bone Claws

Alice Maines

Alice Maines stared out the window of flight 666, her eyebrows furrowed. Why was everyone so chipper? Why were they all conversing like they had known each other forever, let alone even trusted each other? She was the only one on this plane who was the child of a villain, wasn't she. The only one there not of her own choice. She sighed, quietly, and thought about how all of this had come to pass.

3 days ago she had been in a detention centre in the US, among confused refugees and screaming children and babies. It was just a big warehouse, and it was cold too. Her fingers had been numb for days. Everyone crowded around the heaters, but the heat went up to the high ceiling and left everyone else with cold fingers and toes. Most everyone there spoke a different language than her. She didn't like the chaos. She didn't like that she was being treated as a criminal. Her parents were villains but she hated them and hadn't done anything wrong. Why was she always being punished for her existence? She couldn't help that she was born at all, let alone to two trash-bag excuses for humanity.

She had been there 3 weeks when the letter came. One line, in bold, read: 'Due to your exemplary behaviour while in government housing, an opportunity has been provided for you. In two (2) days, you will be shipped to Sky High Hero Academy at [unknown location] as an enrolee in their reform program and be fostered until such time as you will be released to the public.' Behaviour. Shipped. Reform. Such an impersonal letter with impersonal words brought angry tears to Alice's eyes. They didn't care about her either, did they. They just wanted her out of their hands, so they would send her to rich people and heroes to make her an acceptable offering to humanity at some later date.

Alice had learned as a small child to hate rich people and heroes. Shiny filth, if such an oxymoron could be understood. Shiny in the eyes of their fans and peers. Ornate, costumed, smiling heroes. Symbols of wealth and prosperity and happiness. But they only cared about themselves, didn't they? They feigned care of the lesser ones to get their pay check and keep up the fake assurance that all was well. Alice knew the lesser ones. Alice knew all was not well. Why were the heroes smiling? What had they accomplished?

And now she was on a unnecessarily luxurious plane (stupid rich people) with aspiring heroes. She hated her parents, but the lessons taught to her as a small child she still held on to. The truths she had found in the darkness when she found herself unwanted and alone. Alice closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

[div class=sideinfo]Bone Claws/Yellow

Interacts:
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Velkan Anatasia

{Power}
Yellow
{Uniform}
Cyber Evolution
{Location}
Plane!
{Interaction}
welcome.the.miracle welcome.the.miracle
Hearing her name was nice change of pace, i mean soon enough they will reach there destination so knowing the two people here was not so bad of a decision. She dint ponder of her name being for a boy as to be honest Velka has seen some worse...Like some one being called bear trap legally so all was fine to be honest but as soon she wanted to show her power Velka payed close attention "Showing huh? well even better than knowing to be honest so yes go ahead". Alexei gave her explanation of where to look and keep eyes peeled to see, what she seem to be hinting is pin point accuracy...Interesting. Soon enough it was showed, The pencil flew steadily and pined with the paper in between the too lines out of all things and stuck to the metal panel. Giving a small whistle she was of most impressed! speaking in Russian "Well you were not kidding...Don't wanna image you with something besides a dam pencil..." like...that was a pencil out of all things image a bow, a fire arm or hell can she throw a sword that accurate? a brick? a sandal? all in all this was some scary stuff....the ability to have perfect accuracy....

Soon Velka was asked about her power, "Mine? Well how i put...You know let me show you since you did" Velka soon reached in to her pocket and got a small pen drive with the name "Loli" on it with marker, snapping her finger the pen drive suddenly flashed and from it a digitized pink dog appeared, small in size, teacup in stature. It barked digitally and ran around as Velka spoke in russian "I am in a way a technological device, living, i am basically...um...one with technology. And as such with studies i have learn the ability to bring digitized creation to the real world, called them sentient" She said before reaching and picking up the small pink companion as it waged its tail and barked. "I would show others but i don't think its a good idea here so Little Loli will do" But soon Velka actually wondered something about Alexei's power "Wait...Wait so you have perfect aim with anything you hold in your hand? Or throw? for example a laser pointer even?"

Fight like a girl.jpg

FILE
Alexei Kuznetsov
perfect aim/yellow
Airplane --> ?
Interaction: Yonsisac Yonsisac
___________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Alexei smiled when complimented on her power, even going as far as laughing when Velka commented on how she didn't want to imagine her throwing anything besides the pencil. She had learned how to use her powers for simple tasks. Doing the dishes was something she turned into a sport, she's only broken a plate once, and that was because her aunt scared her. But Alexei has been trained to use her powers for other things too. Her favorite weapon to use are shurikens, they were the first weapons she was taught to throw. Her aunt had friends who were heroes, so they taught Alexei some tricks whenever they had the chance.

Alexei watched as Velka pulled out a pen, tilting her head curiously. A pen? What did a pen have to do with her powers? However, when the little robo-dog appeared, Alexei's eyes widened as she understood. " So you're like a cyborg of sorts?" Alexei asked Velka, not meaning to be rude, but was genuinely curious at how the other Russian's powers worked. " And to answer your question, Da, i would be able to throw a laser pointer with perfect accuracy. If i can physically hold it in my hand, it will be affected by power. If i was shooting a bow and arrow, for example, since i touched the arrow and the bow, they will work together with my abilities to hit it's mark perfectly."

das9byi-bb0f38d2-8ca3-42d2-854d-69b66f1097eb.png

Katerina Alexeev
Power
: Darkness
Uniform: Yellow Outfit: x
Interactions: welcome.the.miracle welcome.the.miracle Yonsisac Yonsisac

It wasn't long before the other students joining her on this flight. Then almost imminently they were getting on the plane. walking up she took note of the flashiness of the plane. She expected as much, seeing as they were going to a prestigious school, but the experience was still quite surreal. Stepping onto the plane shortly after the others she wasn't given the chance to find at spot for her carry on before the plane started moving. Looking slightly disgruntled she jumped into a seat only to be restrained by some magical force.

For her first experience on a plane, she wasn't a fan. Hopefully there weren't many more of these in her future. Especially with the excessive lighting in the plane and in the airport she felt uncomfortable. Luckily the take off was short and they were free to move around once again. After the automated welcome the other two proceeded to chat and show off her powers. As the one known as Velkan complimented her hair she just turned away slightly, giving no response. Too friendly. So annoying.

She continued to watch them from the corner of her eye and listened to them. She was a bit confused listening to them switch between English and Russian. As she listened to them explain their powers they sounded to be a lot less incompetent than she had immediately assumed. "Трахни это," She mumbled to herself before swiveling around to face them. She looked at the dog which had been created by Velkan. Then looked up at Alexei. "Hi, I'm Katerina. Sorry but I;m a bit. Oh how do you say," She paused, trying to thing of the most acceptable excuse ", well shy." Adverting her gaze for she continued ",You guys have some neat powers by the way."

29aa3cd2c281d988bbaede8724dd2d1c.png

Angelite Caron
Power
: Healing
Uniform: Yellow Outfit x
Interactions: BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Angelite looked around at all the people here at the airport here with her. She was so excited at the chance to make a lot of new friends. Just as she was about to introduce herself they were being let onto the plane. She hurried on with her purse and jumped into the first chair available. She patted the arm rests of it, enjoying how comfy the seats were. While not her first plane ride, this was certainly the most luxurious. Just as the plane started moving she noticed the chair illuminate and hold her in place as the plane took off. As soon as they reached altitude an automated greeting come up. 666? That can't be a good omen. Well at least we get 2 hours to get to know each other.

After listening to everyone introducing themselves she stood up from her chair. "Bonjour, My name is Angelite and I'm a healer," She introduced with a little curtsy, flashing them all a warm smile. She looked them all over but lingered on Naomi for a moment. That a different look. So cool! Smiling a bit more she made eye contact with the girl. "I really like your style."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back